It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Write Your Own Ending for Two and a Half Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I quit watching before Charlie melted down. I honestly think Bertha should end it. She was the glue for me.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They will spontaneously combust!

End of show.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleGreenAlien

I honestly can't understand how the show even made it past being a pilot episode.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

They all conclude that they are gay and go co-mingle with the guys on The Big Bang.
I don't make that assertion lightly. Their writers are co-mingling already.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Personally, I love the topic. Warning! I predicted the ending for "Lost", so I come with a cred. : )

Reportedly, Rose killed Charlie by pushing him into an oncoming train in Paris. We saw ashes, but never a body.

Rose was too much in love with Charlie to ever actually kill him, so she didn't. She staged his death, and for these last few years he's been imprisoned in her apartment, in like a giant birdcage thing she had constructed.

That's as far as I've gotten.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Minus the birdcage.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The dad finally grows a pair of coconuts and leaves ashtons house and stops being so girly.
Ashton blows his brains out after he is left alone and can see for the first time money dont buy happiness.
And then the housemaid hides his body in the basement and lives out the rest of her days in his house with his money.
Morbid huh ?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Okay .... we are just a couple of days away now. I hope they don't do a pile of flashbacks but instead use the full one hour to bring back characters for a visit and tidy things up. And yes, I hope Charlie Sheen is really alive and being held by Rose at her home or something. (but they had that ghost episode with Kathy Bates so I don't know if they could do that).

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A plane crashes into the studio during filming. A fitting end.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I just saw the first preview ad for Thursdays show. It showed a flash to Walden saying 'He's still alive??" (I think it was Walden ... I'm trying to remember) The 'he's still alive' could be anyone, but I'm sure the show wants everyone to think it's Charlie.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
SPOILER ENDING INFO -

The actual ending is one that a lot of people on the internet guessed correctly. ROSE had Charlie locked in a basement dungeon for the past four years. In a pit in the floor like Silence of the Lambs. Charlie escaped and made restitution to all the people he wronged, but then let Alan and Walden know that he was going to come after them. At the end of the show Charlie Harper (a stand in, it wasn't Sheen), gets squashed by a piano that falls on him from a helicopter. Immediately afterwards, the camera pulls out and Lorre, whom Charlie had mega fights with, gets squashed by a piano falling on him as well. Sort of the typical ending to a WB Cartoon ... tttttttthats all folks.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Chuck Lorre on HuffPo:

know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn' t get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight' s finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him.

We thought it was funny.

He didn't.

Instead, he wanted us to write a heart warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.

We thought that was funny too.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thanks for synopsis. I missed it.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
People actually watch this show? Was that a real synopsis FF? That made no sense to me at all, lol.

Man, our world needs to end asap.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Was that a real synopsis FF?

Yes, that was the actual ending to the show.
That was the series finale.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join