It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Write Your Own Ending for Two and a Half Men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Two and a Half Men will come to an end in February after 12 seasons. Charlie Sheen was the centerpiece for the first eight years. Sheen had some mental health issues which included a melt down and couldn't continue filming. Ringer Ashton Kutcher was brought in to keep the show going.

Will Charlie Sheen Make Appearance on Final Episode of 2 1/2 Men??

Charlie Sheen’s departure from “Two and a Half Men” was not pretty. He was fired after feuding with the show’s creator Chuck Lorre and when he left the successful sitcom Sheen called Lorre among other things a “little worm.” He was replaced by Ashton Kutcher. But now rumors are swirling that Sheen may return for the final episode.

When Sheen was on the show it was crass and just at the very edge of what I could endure for disgusting references. But I still watched. When Kutcher took over I couldn't watch anymore. The show jumped the shark each and every week. The first year Kutcher was on, his character ended up having an ape as a 'brother' (a guy in an ape costume) and he walked around the set naked.

There is a lot of speculation on how CBS will end the show. The show is a one hour finale and the producers say they want to honor the 'work' of both Sheen and Kutcher. Here's my speculative ending ...

Walden, Alan and the new kid live happily ever after as the new 2 1/2 men. That's obvious. Alan has been unstable for four years on the show so he has a break down type thing where he talks to Charlies ghost in the last episode and they 'remember' all sorts of things they did together, and Charlies ghost helps Alan to move on and not be unstable anymore.

The actual ending I'd like is to have Charlie wake up on the couch and that the entire past 12 years was just one big dream .. no Alan and no Walden .. just Charlie waking from a drunk stupor on his couch. But that won't happen.

Anyways ... goodbye and good riddance to a show that should have died four years ago. Salute!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I can proudly say that I have never watched a complete episode of that show. Five minute bursts was more than enough for me. Sorry for all you fans losing your show though, I still miss firefly and defying gravity.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Alan will finally break down into a psychotic fit. Then he will exhume Charlie's corpse, remove the brain, murder Walden and in a Frankenstein-esque fit of gin fueled madness, he will attempt to "resurrect" Charlie. Alan will be successful but Charlie-Walden will go on a rampage and brutally murder the entire cast and then make hus way through Malibu killing and destroying indiscriminately.

That would be cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Personally, I love the topic. Warning! I predicted the ending for "Lost", so I come with a cred. : )

Reportedly, Rose killed Charlie by pushing him into an oncoming train in Paris. We saw ashes, but never a body.

Rose was too much in love with Charlie to ever actually kill him, so she didn't. She staged his death, and for these last few years he's been imprisoned in her apartment, in like a giant birdcage thing she had constructed.

That's as far as I've gotten.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I thought of the 'Rose keeping Charlie' thing ....

That way Walden, Alan and the new kid can be the '2 1/2 men' ...

But in one of the episodes, Charlies 'ghost' showed up from Hell.
It was played by Kathy Bates.
Charlies punishment was to be an overweight female for all eternity.

I suppose they could forget about that episode and go for the Rose thing.
I'd kinda like that ...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't see that one. Kathy Bates! I'll have to try to find that one. I kinda stop following it after Charlie Left.

But think, at the very ending, whatever happens,happens, and of course Rose has been visiting the two and a half. When she leaves, the camera follows her home, and when she opens the door, we hear Charlie calling her "Rose? Rose is that you?" Then the camera goes to the giant birdcage thing, and voila! we see Charlie, still drunk in a bowling shirt, but terribly diminished hygiene.

That might be too obvious an ending though. BUT when I said "Everybody on Lost is dead, we are seeing ghosts", everybody thought that was too obvious too. Sooooo......
edit on 1/18/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Alan will finally break down into a psychotic fit. Then he will exhume Charlie's corpse, remove the brain, murder Walden and in a Frankenstein-esque fit of gin fueled madness, he will attempt to "resurrect" Charlie. Alan will be successful but Charlie-Walden will go on a rampage and brutally murder the entire cast and then make hus way through Malibu killing and destroying indiscriminately.

That would be cool.

Like Hooseierdaddy above your post I have never watched this show in more than limited bursts. But if your scenario is even remotely close to how they might end it, I will watch the whole show.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They die. Apply it to every other show on television.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'll stick with Charlie getting buckled on booze and er,charlie while leaving a hooker locked up in his wardrobe. Cue credits.
Fin.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Here is my ending-

Charlie has too much to drink/snort and drives the entire cast off of a cliff ending with a fiery explosion.

(While that extremely moronic theme song of the show is being played)

Perfect end to the pile that is Two and a Half "Men".

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You speak the truth!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Just hearing the theme song made me want to puke.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

While Charlie is bent over with a straw in his nose-Cthulhu steps on their house.

The End.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Personally, I love the topic. Warning! I predicted the ending for "Lost", so I come with a cred. : )

Reportedly, Rose killed Charlie by pushing him into an oncoming train in Paris. We saw ashes, but never a body.

Rose was too much in love with Charlie to ever actually kill him, so she didn't. She staged his death, and for these last few years he's been imprisoned in her apartment, in like a giant birdcage thing she had constructed.

That's as far as I've gotten.

I had the same thoughts for this past year. Charlie's death was fake, and here is why:

• Charlie is killed when hit by a train
  • The body is mangled beyond identification
  • The only person that ID'd the body was Rose (his psycho wife)
  • The body was cremated before anyone else can see it at all
  • There was no DNA test to positively ID the body

Rose has been keeping a very alive Charlie in a cage....in a secluded spot on one of her rich family estates. Charlie escapes, and heads to California, to the house in Malibu. The last minutes of the finale, while the family is gathered in the living room, there is a knock at the door....a pause..then Walden goes to answer it only to find nobody there. In the background of the shot, you see Charlie climbing over the railing of the deck outside the glass windows. As the rest of the cast are talking about moving on, to a new life, nobody notices him behind them...broken chains hanging from his wrists. HE knock on the glass...they all turn around. With shock and surprise, In unison, they all scream, CHARLIE??!??!

Charlie, smiles his weird smile as he did so many times on the show, and just waves.

Cue the credits and theme music, "Mennnnn......"

edit on 1/18/2015 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wondered if Charlie would come back for the end, I was thinking that he faked his own death to get away from rose. Maybe someone fell in front of the train and he saw it as a chance to disappear. ....just my thoughts

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Love it! That would be a great ending.

ETA: I saw an interview with Sheen, who was asked if he would come back for a final episode if asked, he said something like "absolutely". Then, Chuck Lorre was asked the same question, and he said "well, we can't have a final episode without some mention of Charlie" or something like that, and then smiled a sneaky smile.

But, the people on that show are vindictive! After Angus Jones (the kid) made the remarks he did about the show to the press (don't watch it, it's trash, etc) they turned his character Jake into a complete idiot, (he didn't have far to go) and had him join the military, essentially writing him out of the show. (I didn't mind seeing him go)

So, I wonder if Sheen would accept whatever circumstances Chuck Lorre would put Charlie Harper in to make a comeback. It could be something that Sheen might consider too demeaning, or beneath Charlie Harper.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Love it! That would be a great ending.

Then in the vanity card at the end, Chuck Lorre explains the reason why Charlie is alive and why he has chains on his wrists. And, possibly that Charlie was always being held in Rose's place a few doors down all this time.

So close, yet so far....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Or, the last scene is Charlie Harper walking down a tropical street on an Island somewhere wearing white linens and a panama hat, like Hannibal in 'Silence of the Lambs". lol.

*a white linen bowling shirt. : )

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

When (IF??) he shows up as a ghost talking to Alan, I pictured him in an all black bowling shirt and black shorts. Maybe some red sparkles on the bowling shirt. Baby horns ....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yeah! But did you like my Hannibal Lecter ending?

(Thinking Chuck Lorre should put me on his payroll).

Of course the black shorts were black cargos.....

Ah. This thread has been a nice oasis!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join