It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombardier suffers blow to Lear 85 program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What do you think the "XR" in Lear 60XR is there for? That's the production model that takes nuclear weapons to the outer reaches of the solar system for the impending thermonuclear war that's going to be waged by Bombardier soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: justwanttofly

I knew there was something fishy about that plane.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: justwanttofly

Well there was a claim that a modified Learjet was used to fly people to the moon and orbit once upon a time, so why not.

😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Bombardier is the Canadian governments champion so losing a Billion here or there isn't terrible. The interesting part is they guessed wrong about the business class industry with a plane not able to fly far enough. It seems globalization is even farther than before now. They'll re-calibrate and come back at it when they have the time and money.

Good point about the next bet with the C series going up against the big boys! Battling Embraer is tough as it's bankrolled by the Brazilian government, but Boeing is a whole higher level of competition. It looks like the CSeries is over the biggest issues however...
business.financialpost.com...
Passing fuel burn expectations already is good news. They seem close enough to 300 firm orders to be off and running.

Mexico can have high speed trains by the way! The next time I ride a train again will be my lifeless body being sent to it's final resting place!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

They have a long way to go on the CSeries, but they've added two more test aircraft with a fourth aircraft joining the fleet soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join