It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GHOST PARTICLE: The picture proof that shows aliens ARE out there

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

Does this prove that life exists elsewhere? ( in my opinion the Universe is probably littered with life)

Yep, littered with life! Everywhere besides the observable universe that we can see....Believe me, I want to see an alien as much as the next person but the universe is by no means "littered" with alien life....We can't find any and we are searching pretty far out there from where we are currently!

We have no idea what life is out there beyond our solar system. We can say, based on our understanding of life, there is likely not life elsewhere in our solar system. This disregarding the fact that we discover more and more conditions which sustain life than previously thought. Until recently life was definitionally thought of as carbon-based, until non-carbon based organisms were discovered. So it seems plausible to me that life may even exist in conditions that we regard as impossible. But, even disregarding that possibility, we have basically no firsthand knowledge outside of our solar system.

Sure, we can see telescopically a good deal into space, but we have not at all reached the point of exploring any significant part of the galaxy, much less universe, to act as though we're 'searching pretty far out there, and I would think we would have seen it by now.' Please. Our SOLAR SYSTEM, which is all we have any firsthand knowledge of whatsoever, is the system surrounding our sun, which is 1 of about 100 BILLION stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy being one of 100 billion or more galaxies in the Universe. The idea that we are the only life-sustaining planet, given those numbers, is absurd and based on superstition as far as I'm concerned. And it's more than naive to act like our landing on the moon and mars and not seeing civilizations has any bearing whatsoever on life throughout the Universe.
edit on 17-1-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein We don't even have the means to confirm life in our own solar system. When you look at the stars your probably looking at billions of life forms. We simply dont have the means to observe it yet. Due to the vastness of space, I can go as far as to say we are evidence enough that life can exist in other parts of the cosmos, given the right conditions.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Right here on our own little biosphere we find that every door we open we find some form of life. Why wouldn't it hold true outside our biosphere. Life is teeming everywhere!! If we all would get through the various dogmas the minds would open up and those on the outside might just introduce themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

...But we cannot even look on a distant planets surface to see if there is life...

When people say "We're looking for alien life and cannot find it..", we don't even know what we're looking for.

An alien space station with a giant hooker sign in the form of a neutron star?

Alien life could be anything such as a prehistoric earth.. which I'm assuming we shall not find floating around space!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
When the stars are right they wiliaiashubthulhu yog sothoth and stuff

Calling the old ones to come back?

LOL, I know that one.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
When the stars are right they wiliaiashubthulhu yog sothoth and stuff

Calling the old ones to come back?

LOL, I know that one.

I do not know this and its been confusing me since you posted it .. anyone wanna let me in on the reference ? lol

Q

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I always said that life could actually live in space. Here's the proof.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's a reference to HP Lovecraft's Chtulu mythos.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel

I do not know this and its been confusing me since you posted it .. anyone wanna let me in on the reference ? lol

Q

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, brother.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Red Rain in India.....Kerala phenomenon....
Wasn't that also billed as organics from space??
If debunked yet......... im not sure bout that......

It was debunked. The same people behind THIS claim are the ones who pushed the red rain as alien life claim. No reputable group has come to the same conclusions ... and these people clearly do not know what a PARTICLE is, as a PARTICLE can not be biologic in origin.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Define "Alien"; define "Life". Any debate about Mankind's search for extraterrestrial life really needs to be further bounded. What Mankind has been searching for to date has largely been 'biological life embodied in a physical state'. E.T. might not be biological or embodied in a physical state. In fact, the chances are he likely isn't.

When a celestial body is dismissed as not being able to support 'Life' because it is missing one of the basic building blocks, such a statement really needs to be much further qualified, but rarely is. More accurately, the statement really should say...'it is not able to support Life, as we understand it, because it is missing one (or more) of the basic building blocks necessary for biological life to exist in a physical state'.

In essence mankind is searching for something he understands, but not E.T. in the broader sense. This makes sense to a degree because it is very difficult to search for something you don't understand, or when you don't know what you're looking for.

Simply put; we don't know what we don't know.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Define "Alien"; define "Life". Any debate about Mankind's search for extraterrestrial life really needs to be further bounded. What Mankind has been searching for to date has largely been 'biological life embodied in a physical state'. E.T. might not be biological or embodied in a physical state. In fact, the chances are he likely isn't.

When a celestial body is dismissed as not being able to support 'Life' because it is missing one of the basic building blocks, such a statement really needs to be much further qualified, but rarely is. More accurately, the statement really should say...'it is not able to support Life, as we understand it, because it is missing one (or more) of the basic building blocks necessary for biological life to exist in a physical state'.

In essence mankind is searching for something he understands, but not E.T. in the broader sense. This makes sense to a degree because it is very difficult to search for something you don't understand, or when you don't know what you're looking for.

Simply put; we don't know what we don't know.

I understand what your saying, at the moment we are looking for 'life as we know it Jim' , its an obvious place to start , when searching for something similar to ourselves we must look to ourselves.

But we may be missing the point , or some other important discovery that is life but on a concept we have not considered before so alienesque that we would not recognize it if we stood on it.

still when doing a systematic search , one must have a starting point... and right now our starting point is life as we know it

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
yes,you are right.I agree with you.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Already seen this picture of galaxies having the same form as human body cells. I think it's pretty obvious there is something out there.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is this picture of galaxies having the same form as human body cells?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG telephone accessory
Sony telephone accessory

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

i think that there are aliens but you can tell when scientist are full of crap or just dont know what sonething is because they use terms like what is thought to be. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join