It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Talmud came from the Khazarian Empire?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: Seede

main source of being rescued from European oppression.
As you might have gathered, I make a distinction between "Jews" and "Talmudists". I have shown that the two are not the same. Torra, or, Talmud. It was the Talmud, and its practitioners, that was banished in so many countries throughout time.

The Talmudics greatly outnumber the "Torah True Jews". Making it impossible for the trues to restore their reputation.

The Talmud is currently taught in every synagogue.

You might get a argument, if you consider the Ethiopian Jews.

" There is a misconception about Judaism common among Christians and Muslims. This is the misleading idea that Judaism is a ‘biblical religion’; that the Old Testament has in Judaism the same central place and legal authority which the Bible has for Protestant or even Catholic Christianity. The legal interpretation of sacred texts is rigidly fixed in Judaism - but by the Talmud, rather than by the Bible itself (Shahak 1994). The supremacy of the Talmud over the Bible may be seen in the case of the black Ethiopian Jews. Ethiopians are very knowledgeable of the Old Testament. However, their religion is so ancient that it pre-dates the Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have no knowledge. The New York Times wrote, “The problem is that Ethiopian Jewish tradition goes no further than the Bible or Torah; the later Talmud and other commentaries that form the basis of modern traditions never came their way.”[1] Because they are not versed in Talmudic tradition, the black Ethiopian Jews are discriminated against and have been forbidden to perform marria ges, funerals and other services in the Israeli state. It is the natural consequence of Jewish belief of considering the Talmud superior to the Torah. "
www.islamreligion.com...

If you ask me, the Ethiopians being the oldest Jews, should be the standard for the faith. It goes to the core of what Jesus was so upset about, not the Torah Sadusees, but of the Talmudic Pharisees. For they are the ones who by hearsay, rumor, and human opinion twisted the Torah to say what they wanted it to say, by the "elders". But even then, since being a "Oral" tradition, you can not really know where it came from, and for what reasons it was twisted. Mostly for personal gain by those in power.

It is my thinking that the Pharisees where, sort of speaking, run out of town, finally, and migrated to Khazaria (Ukraine). Because, they used the Babylonian Talmud. And they themselves added and changed the Talmud to suit themselves, as "Goyim" the word itself, is rooted in Khazaria, not, the holy land and hebrew.

In any case, Jesus was dead set against them, and that is well recorded.

The Beta Israel throws a big monkey wrench into the "Talmudic" Monopoly of world Jewery.
www.thefreelibrary.com...

It really boils down to who the Pharisees really were, and why Jesus was sent, to save them, specfically. And why today its so importaint for Jewish blood, to remain "Pure". Its not about the religion, its about, the blood. Ethiopian Jews, are of the original religion, but not the blood of the Pharisees...........

edit on 27-10-2023 by AllSeeingEye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A tribe is a group of people that followed a specific animal to see what wisdom they could learn from it. The Zodiac is rought from such wisdom and it is taught differently depending on the part of the world you are from.

Hearing Greek/Roman ones in the US does not work for the US as far as knowing the land and its people it works in the Greek and Roman area... Ursa Major(Mother Bear) and Ursa Minor(Little Bear) instead of Big Dipper and Little Dipper is just such an example.

One would think that going to the Talmud makes the missionaries word more pure; When in the missionary position in reality? That depends on the mind.

The Judaeo-Christian Bible says exactly whom those messages are meant for as an audience... Not Roman? Skip that book; As it isn't for you. If you are? Reading it or not is an individual choice. The other books are exactly the same either it is or isn't direct at you or or ancestors. Hence the old saying throwing the book at someone not the books at someone.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

I take the Talmud quite personally because it mentions my name in it. It is a book describing how to "Handle" me, and a billion billion others who are just like me. My name is, "Goyim".

I take it personally when a book teaches a "Tribe" to treat me like a animal to be slaughtered at will. I take it personally. Or when I can be tricked, stolen from, beaten and even murdered. I take it personally.

That book should be mandatory reading for all of mankind!

B
ible scholars are aware that Jesus Christ denounced the Pharisees. He said they nullified all the Commandments of God by their Tradition, "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Mark 7:13; Matt. 15:6-9, etc.). His invective, in truth, cannot be equalled. All of Matthew 23 is like a whiplash. He likened Pharisaism to a whited sepulchre, indeed beautiful outwardly, but "inside full of dead men's bones and of all uncleanness." Christ climaxed one condemnation after another with the expletive, "Hypocrites!" He called the Pharisees children of them that killed the Prophets. He foretold they would go on killing, crucifying and persecuting until the guilt for all the righteous blood shed from Abel on down would be upon them. "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" Christ asked.

Christ is as utterly devastating of Pharisaism in the record of John 8. Although He admitted that His hearers were descendants of Abraham, He said they were, spiritually, of the devil. Christ told them:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because the truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it (John 8:44).

The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today
by Elizabeth Dilling

Yey, now I can PM??? lol

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2

Hey I know what you mean as an individual...

Whats weird is that eye for an eye business where its just a brothers keeper situation where a plea to lesser crime to avoid time and then accusing someone that may or may not be guilty of greater is all I have seen of those using the James bible aka "Jimmy" in their Oathing with it.

As above so below is the phrase most said to try to banish those folks but then those people get accused of witchery.

It's a difficult situation to say dirt is dirt and yet not dirt at the same time as a direct pointing; Plato couldn't grasp that from Socrates not matter how hard Socrates tried to teach him how to achieve that perfection to save his life; In the end all Plato did to leave senate and return to office was oath: Yea Zeus in Hebrew such a thing is sounded as yeshua or Joshua.

Attached to sounds has the same interference that light has as objects bounce shade just as easy as sounds. Carrying light aka enlightenment just means knowing that already.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

Yea Zeus in Hebrew such a thing is sounded as yeshua or Joshua

That is not true at all in any way especially phonetically.

As for the law.
Can anyone prove or show where Yashua worshipped the law and the law giver, Yaweh?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

Yea Zeus in Hebrew such a thing is sounded as yeshua or Joshua

That is not true at all in any way especially phonetically.

As for the law.
Can anyone prove or show where Yashua worshipped the law and the law giver, Yaweh?

Is yahweh a shape-shifting dragon?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

This might be the closest

Mark 12:17

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

Though I dont see that as worship

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can assure you 100% he never used the word/title "god".
He prayed to Abba.
Is that Yahweh?
I do not believe there is evidence for the lawgiver being that.
The old testament is all about the law, the lawgiver and the covenants for the law.

What did Yahshua have to teach about the law?

originally posted by: AllSeeingEye2

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

He came to end the law because the law only brings death and nobody could follow it.
Instead He preached rebirth into the Spirit and life.
edit on 27-10-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Philosophers are the artists above the military

They paint the new picture as old and new ideals clash and collide with the monkey ladder and fire hose full of water in everyone trying to make it to top banana.

What is stated is rarely fact as that is dictated with a read that back to see how it sounds in a prettier picture than the known truth.

Some may like to equate philosophers with satire but that only occurs when politicians get involved in their business.

post Mort thought as example... did Johnny Cash' daughter "Rose" ever paint or color him any glasses?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Can you prove objective truth by using subjective examples?
If so, are you absolutely sure of that?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation I can say to you with an 100% certainty calling yourself a Goyim is considered fallen and having left the flock of starlings as they'll go right back to saying "we are we" at twilight without you.

consider the sardine it flocks just the same

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I can assure you 100% he never used the word/title "god".
He prayed to Abba.
Is that Yahweh?
I do not believe there is evidence for the lawgiver being Abba to Yahshua. But He did show He was bound to it while in the flesh. He too became subjected to it.

To get back to your main point in the op.
2 races.
The wheat and the tares.
We will be intermingled until He separates us at the time of harvest.
The old testament is all about the law, the lawgiver and the covenants for the law.

What did Yahshua have to teach about the law?

originally posted by: AllSeeingEye2

He came to end the law because the law only brings death and nobody could follow it.
Instead He preached rebirth into the Spirit and life.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: FarmerSimulation I can say to you with an 100% certainty calling yourself a Goyim is considered fallen and having left the flock of starlings as they'll go right back to saying "we are we" at twilight without you.

I do not call myself goyim, or goy as I am but one. And I am his child even in my fallen state

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So mote it be

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I do not call myself goyim, or goy as I am but one. And I am his child even in my fallen state
That was me as a example as to the Talmud is pointed at.

The only other place I know of Jesus making reference to God, was in Luke 17:20-21

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

So that brings up a whole another belief system in "Itself", pun intended lol If you understood the fractured nature of the Divine Creator God, then anything he created, to include our very souls is a part of him. And in that, the Divine Creator God is a living god, through us as physical beings, supercharged with Divine insight. That is if, you accept the role.

To me Jesus was telling the world that the Pharisees were not of the same spiritual body, but of another god(s). Jesus taught the complete opposite that which the Pharisees were teaching. And he knew their corrupted hearts and origins. The pharisees were a different breed, and as we now know, a separate species of human being with the highest probability be the Homo Capensis. And im pretty sure If Jesus had the term Narcissist handy, he would have called them that, too.

Jesus gave sight, to the blind, in more ways than one. Today, we suffer with the same spiritual blindness as they did in those days. For these Snakes, these hypocrites, with the blood of the serpent, are quite wise at counterfeiting emotions and true love. Bar none. When Jesus called them imposter Jews, I believe he was also calling them, imposter human beings. For that is what they really are. Thats why you find so many of them in the arts, hollywood, applying their "Artistic Licence" , or, just being true to their lying nature.

Because of what Jesus said in Luke 17 I believe he thought the Divine Creator was a collective, not one, or just one group of men. That is why he stressed love one another, and in this, you also would be loving God...

Ill shut up now. Dont want to step on anyones toes........

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Interesting post, with a wealth and depth of knowledge.
S & F so I can read further whilst not at work.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Appolonius is said to have been the real Jesus, or the figure of Jesus, was patterned after the life works of Appolonius. But in the Talmud another person is named to be Jesus.

There are clues. In Acts 21:38-39 Paul was recognized as the Egyptian who some time ago stirred up a rebellion and led the four thousand assassins out into the wilderness”

Josephus tells us more about the Egyptian....

Moreover, there came out of Egypt about this time to Jerusalem one that said he was a prophet, and advised the multitude of the common people to go along with him to the Mount of Olives, as it was called, which lay over against the city, and at the distance of five furlongs. He said further, that he would show them from hence how, at his command, the walls of Jerusalem would fall down; and he promised them that he would procure them an entrance into the city through those walls, when they were fallen down. Now when Felix was informed of these things, he ordered his soldiers to take their weapons, and came against them with a great number of horsemen and footmen from Jerusalem, and attacked the Egyptian and the people that were with him. He also slew four hundred of them, and took two hundred alive. But the Egyptian himself escaped out of the fight, but did not appear any more.
--Antiquities of the Jews (20.169–172)

Jesus is said to have ascended to heaven at the Mount of Olives. So it does appear that Jesus and Paul could be the same person. Jesus death being the end of that Identification. Whilst his new identification is focused on completing his gospel and spreading the word of christ. Appolonius was leader of neo-pythagorean movement in Rome. Their flag of identification being the pentagram star. That was perhaps the star of bethleham that led people to their savior.

A book called "a shift in time" by "Lena Einhorn" examine these possibilities.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

1961 Benjamin Freedman speech at Willard Hotel in Washington exposing the Khazar Mafia.

2 hours and 43 minutes of suppressed history...

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Your appraisal of the Satanic origins & purpose of the Talmud is very close to the truth - it was allegedly crafted during/after the Babylonian exile, and was held in high esteem by the religious scholars.

However, your appraisal that Jesus was merely a legend cobbled together from the biographies of certain anonymous Jews/Romans, is not accurate. I can assure you, the historicity of the Bible's New Testament cannot be in doubt, the evidence is overwhelming that Jesus lived & died, and was witnessed by over five hundred of His disciples after the ascension from the grave. Furthermore, the tradition (Christianity) which was established after His life & ministry, death & resurrection, was imbued with divine power on many occasions, with marvellous miracles attested to by worthy & respectable saints of the church from many different nations & cultures. The outworking of the Christian life is identical no matter where in the world the people following 'the Way' happen to originate, that it is inconceivable that there is no divine power & guidance in operation. Even more so, the prophecies of the Old Testament concerning Jesus as the Messiah were fulfilled to the letter by the historical appearance in the world of Jesus of Nazareth, again, after studying the evidence carefully there is no room for doubt. Finally, in my own experience as a man trying to walk a righteous path, I can tell you with authority that the presence of Jesus, through the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, is very real, and able to communicate clearly with the people who follow the Christian path of discipleship. I have experienced the manifest presence of God on myriad occasions, especially when in worship but also during meditative prayer by myself or with others. I can promise you that God is real, Jesus lived, died & was resurrected to pay the penalty of all our sin, from the start of our lives to the finish, in this world we will never be perfect - but we must try to be perfect. God has communicated clearly with me on myriad occasions, too many to number, as He guides me through the storms of life as a disabled man in the UK at this perilous time to be alive in the Western world. He is able to communicate clearly to anyone who calls on Him, and when you place your trust in Him, He dwells with you permanently. He is infinite, omniscient, omnipresent & omnipotent, and therefore He is able to take a full & complete interest in your life, having the power of infinity at His fingertips, Indeed, He knows the number of hairs on your head - that is how fully He knows us.

So there you go, I thought I'd add some testimony to counteract the disinformation, the 'fake news' of the story you posted, from wherever it came it is a falsehood, and if you sek the evidence, you will find it, you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Godspeed!

FITO

edit on NovemberSunday23011CST11America/Chicago-060033 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

First and foremost

I am open to discussion, correction, additions, deletions, and what ever else might come my way.....

Second, I shared what I could find, and that included other peoples opinions. The difference between religion and research is, fact, and faith. I lost all faith when the fact slapped me in the face in 1978. Long story...

The facts lead to the truth, and it can not be substituted by faith....

How can two people be wrong, but right at the same time? When they both see different context. Its true, absolutely true, that this world is only 6-7000 years old. But this world we live in, resides on a planet that is billions of years old. Its all about context.

How many names were assigned to the one we know as Jesus? Think about it. And who was Jesus admonishing? SCRIBES and Pharisees! Scribes wrote our history, the Pharisees, made it up...

Now lets start with Genesis Genesis 3:15 What does it say.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Who is actually talking here, and what are they actually saying.

Let jump to Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

This passage states there are two Gods. Which one was speaking in Genisis 3:15? Remember, enmity=hate. Do you think the God of Jesus would do something like that? No? What trickery has the "Scribes" been up to?

Lets look at those seeds. Is that another way of saying Eggs? As in human eggs? As in, bloodlines? As in, imposter human beings, or as Jesus put it, imposter Jews of the synagogue of Satan?

What race, species was ordered destroyed by god, yea, which god? And what were their names, and who did they worship?

God’s command to destroy the Canaanites by Israel constitutes one of the great ethical dilemmas of the Old Testament. How could a truly holy and loving God command and give instructions for a wholesale slaughter of an entire people? Those questions are not easy. The solutions are not simple. What I want to do is give you four brief points for your consideration of this topic.

So it seems some of those Canaanites slipped away and survived, prospered. Surly, if god wanted them gone, there would have been no survivors. Or maybe, it was just a show... Surly you must know how utterly disgusting and vulgar the Canaanites were, right?

Now thousands of years later we see the same heart, or lack of, the same vulgarity and disgust show up in Khazaria. And those same people went into Europe with their original religion, Satan Worship. And people love them, admire them, send them donations, because of Sadistic trickery.

And now they have taken their original homeland back by the very same means, lies deceptions, murder, etc. And the world does nothing but praise them. Oh, not the whole world, just the Scribe controlled media... The people are figuring it out...

Canaanites=Khazarians=Zionists=Satanists The worlds great pretenders. The imposter Jews/human beings, for their hearts were filled with, hate, from a different "seed"

Now for the research, I dont care what you call Jesus. And I believe in my heart of hearts, he doesn't care either. And If I were him, the only thing that matters, is the lessons he tried to teach. For all of them seem to be, true! The only thing that matters is not your religion or what you call your god. What matters the most, is what is, or isn't, in your very own heart.

Not all of us were called to stand up on Sunday and profess our undying love for Jesus and God wearing clean and pressed clothing. Some of us were ordained under fire, in the trenches of Satan's Masquerade party, documenting, identifying, and disclosing the vileness and evil of that other god, and his minions on earth. No place for a good and holy Judaeo Christian (Those that have been captured by Satan's scribes). I have scarified much in this life for my research in finding the truth. And no man can judge me, even though they try. Especially, the Pope lol lol lol (Except for Jesus himself, if he feels its necessary.)

Thank you for your input, its greatly appreciated...

P.S. Why would Jesus come to save us from Sin, when he said the blind are sinless? I get the feeling he was sent, for the sake of that other "seed's sins". As far as me believe Jesus was real, well, that didn't really happen until I figured out where he came from, and went back to... And I have no doubts, he's back. Keeping a very low profile. Can you imagine the line of people who would show up asking to be healed, in this world? lol lol

Don't confuse my research for my personal beliefs...

I dont wear the Armor of God, I wear it of Our Divine Creator

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join