It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent calls media ‘retards’ who ‘screw farm animals’ weeks before TV special with Sarah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
All media is the problem.

If you don't like it....Change it!

Start here....

www.celtx.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: Aliensun

(And people call Fox News liars while ignoring important, totally false statements from very important officials.)

there are couple of reasons why people call FOX news liars.
1. They went to court to prove you don't have to tell the truth to their audience. If you just wanted to tell the truth then you wouldn't have to do this.
2. Rupert Murdoch said the FOX isn't news it's infotainment.

Didn't the government change the law so it made it legal for them to lie to the public?

Oh yea, they did!

For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government’s mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January. The result: an unleashing of thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption in a reform initially criticized as a green light for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts. So what just happened?

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

Yet hear you are blaming Fox news for making false statements, while supporting a government who thinks it's okay???

You crack me the hell up Buster!

Can you point out where I said it was ok for the government to lie? I only said FOX went to court to prove they could lie didn't I? You are a little bit delusional assuming things I never said.

You didn't!

But my question to you is why do you oppose one wing of government propaganda, while still supporting the other wing of the same government who allows it to happen?

It really isn't a riddle Buster! Just an exercise in critical thinking for those who are trying to stop the rest of our countrymen from hating each other over a bunch of people who make their aristocratic lifestyle off of lying to the people who support them?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But then I don't get those anti-media songs from the music I listen to. If people don't see what's right before their eyes, they never will. I won't be kicking a dead dog and will spread the message though videos like I posted here. Have fun talking to a wall!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Just wanted to agree with you on that one and say hi from a fellow union brother...IATSE Local 285. I can say there isn't much done in the world of entertainment that's broadcast or booked in a major venue that isn't run by IATSE...for example I worked for Obama during his first election setting up for a campaign speech...I can't stand the man but food has to come from somewhere and he pays well so I guess that's all it boils down to.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

But then I don't get those anti-media songs from the music I listen to. If people don't see what's right before their eyes, they never will. I won't be kicking a dead dog and will spread the message though videos like I posted here. Have fun talking to a wall!

You do realize that all those "anti-media" songs you listen to are written, produced, recorded, and distributed by MEDIA giants in LA to make money for studios and wealthy media executives in their glass and chrome offices
on Vine st. 90028 Cal. or in NY on West 46th street.

You need to get out more amigo.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yes I do. You won't change anything either way. Your best bet is to turn that # off. You don't have the money to fight that and win.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Just wanted to agree with you on that one and say hi from a fellow union brother...IATSE Local 285. I can say there isn't much done in the world of entertainment that's broadcast or booked in a major venue that isn't run by IATSE...for example I worked for Obama during his first election setting up for a campaign speech...I can't stand the man but food has to come from somewhere and he pays well so I guess that's all it boils down to.

Exactly....

I'm double dipping with www.sagaftra.org... and staying real busy here in Tamalewood.
Stay safe brother.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I like Ted Nugent, just not when he talks. Run for a seat or shut up. I do miss the Amboy Dukes. Ted's a fellow Detroiter and went to my high school. I just want to hear his music and not his politics. Even if he is right. It's all a circus. He would do my mind better by putting out music and letting me forget for a while. He just doesn't get that. Now you know.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Uncle Ted for Prez !!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Exit stage left.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Uncle Ted for Prez !!!!!

Sounds good...we might as well have a pedophile, draftdogger for president as anything else with the current state of American politics.

www.politicususa.com...
www.newshounds.us...

I'm not sure what that says about his supporters though.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I actually lived there for a while...Good ol' New Mexico lol. You maybe more than I should stay safe considering how trigger happy the cops get out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ted was ranting about the Native Americans a while back and lost a lot of venues on that tour. He seems to have a habit of bad mouthing people or groups and then trying to play shows for them.

I guess we're gonna hear about how the Special Olympics are cancelling that Ted Nugent appearance now.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
H. L. Menchken would agree with Nugent.

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands. Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

en.wikiquote.org...

And I agree with both Nugent, and Mencken.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

(And people call Fox News liars while ignoring important, totally false statements from very important officials.)

there are couple of reasons why people call FOX news liars.
1. They went to court to prove you don't have to tell the truth to their audience. If you just wanted to tell the truth then you wouldn't have to do this.
2. Rupert Murdoch said the FOX isn't news it's infotainment.

Problem with that there.

Is American politics is based on lies.

Really sitting there saying one side is liar, and the other side isn't ?

Doesn't work that way.

There is no such thing as 'truth' in American politics.

Only perception.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

While I have no love for the liberal left I feel the same way about the conservative right. Its like a bunch brain dead morons running around hating eachother and dishing out ad hominem attacks just the way they're supposed to. See what I did there? Divide and conquer has worked oh so well in this country. Its sad but his comments are typical of many on the far right who either don't have or don't care to have the mental capacity for an intellectually honest debate. Not that it doesn't happen on the because it does but at least they try a little harder by over intellectualizing everything they say(I'm looking at you Meadow) for expressly their own benefit, that is to sound smart and articulate. In other words to convince the average person of what they're saying which Nugent's tactic may ironically have more luck with. Its not that I'm an to a intellectual, its just the way they approach it. Why must they constantly end every statement with the word "right?" as if to use some Jedi mind trick to get me to agree. Argh! I still think Nugent is off his rocker though and sadly its crap like this that keeps him politically "relevant" rather than actually doing something.
edit on 15-1-2015 by s3cz0ne because: typo... there's probably more too

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
H. L. Menchken would agree with Nugent.

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands. Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

en.wikiquote.org...

And I agree with both Nugent, and Mencken.

This Mencken is more approiate when refering to Pedo, draftdoger Ted.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. H. L. Mencken

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sarah & Ted...they would make the perfect couple!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

she is like 40 years too old for his liking.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I think Ted is certifiable at this point. The man is raving lunatic who appears to appears to have limited intellectual capacity. at any rate his vocabulary is a bit juvenile.

Hey Ted, I think your head should be shoved up some neo-con's a**hole until you nose gets so stuffed so full of s**it that your brain suffers some damage from lack of oxygen. Or has that already happened.

As to the guitar, I could just listen to "Cat Scratch Fever" all day

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join