It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hazmat team responds to Texas soldier, who fought ebola in Africa, found dead in yard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the marburg virus is very similar and works much faster.....ebola is just one of the disease they are "fighting"

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

here is the followup...he tested Negative for ebola

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wonder if it's possible he thought he had it?

What was the cuase of death?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

A Fort Hood statement says two tests on the 24-year-old soldier Tuesday showed no signs of Ebola, and that there is "no evidence of a public health threat." Killeen police, a hazmat team and several ambulances responded to the soldier's home Tuesday morning after a report came in of a man's body being found outside, reports CBS affiliate KWTX in Waco.

Tested 'clean' but sent Hazmat anyway eh.

Even they know the Ebola tests are bullsnip.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

A Fort Hood statement says two tests on the 24-year-old soldier Tuesday showed no signs of Ebola, and that there is "no evidence of a public health threat." Killeen police, a hazmat team and several ambulances responded to the soldier's home Tuesday morning after a report came in of a man's body being found outside, reports CBS affiliate KWTX in Waco.

Tested 'clean' but sent Hazmat anyway eh.

Even they know the Ebola tests are bullsnip.

I don't trust anything the govt. or any authority figure says. Even if he had Ebola they would lie to avoid panic.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's funny....I live in Dallas. When we had the Ebola scare here the only ones I saw totally freaking out was the media and people in other states. I do not know a single person who was panicking ..... life went on. People went to work, went to restaurants, went to movies. The media, however, was totally freaking out for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join