It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats' Plan Would Benefit Middle Class, Target Rich

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus
No, people complain about the so called plan to tax rich people at higher rates because they know the filthy rich have their money in tax shelters and it will be the middle class who will pay. It's that simple really. The basic upper class to wealthy already paying their fair share. You really think Ms Pelosi is going to pay hers? I think NOT!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Yes!
Second l ine

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: regor77
a reply to: ketsuko

30 percent for all that have no tax shelter as it is. If all people had to pay that much (including the wealthy) we wouldnt have the trillions of debt we have me thinks.

You do realize that we are paying much more than that now? We make less than six figures and are in the 39% bracket for Federal. Then we add in state taxes which puts us over 45% on our income. And we live in a low tax state.

So much for paying our fair share and we aren't rich.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Dfairlite

It has caused my jaw to drop to the floor with the difference between reality and your fantasy of reality.

You couldn't be more wrong. What country do you live in, and were you alive in 2008?

You have really pushed my buttons this morning.; I lost a #load of money in 2008, and you are here to tell me it didn't happen?
Or to call me a moron?

Please just go away.

If you lost money in 2008 you have no one to blame but yourself. It was a temporary blip in the market, just like all sell-offs. Unless you buy into the BS that the U.S. Is over. In which case, you should not be investing in our future since it doesn't exist.

Anyway, the facts are just as I posted. I feel Sorry for you if you don't believe them.

BTW, I was in my 20's in 08 and lived in the US.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Thanks for that. You're a real sweetheart.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Think of it like a payback for all the bailouts.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Think of it like a payback for all the bailouts.

Kinda what I thought, but as you see, the thread went the other way. Mob Rule.

Anyway, I only check this thread every day or two,(because I don't really want to be here.)

Thanks for your thoughts!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The Democrats ALWAYS say that...they ALWAYS are for the little guy. Didnt you know that?

I am 60 years old, I have been following politics for over 40 years now. Same Old Shist Different Day.

What is it now? 7 of the richest 10 congress members are Democrats? Yeah...they KNOW what it is like living paycheck to paycheck....just ask them.

If you believe that claptrap and that the Democrats are going to fix everything then I guarantee you that you are under 30 years old or you are a moron.

UNNNNbelievable *shakes head*

P.T. Barnum was absolutely correct. The govt depends on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Temporarily embarrassed billionaires.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This is stupid.

Abolish all income taxes against individuals and businesses.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
DONOT support the rich or listen to their rhetoric spit at you through politicians,preachers,ads,tv, "conservative" sources (BS).....thats just another way of drinking the coolaid..if you think its just obama or think that one side is more "right" than the other you have fallen directly into their trap.........Do not support the rich. Do not believe ANY politician or politically-inclined preacher,journalist,media personality.plain and simple. Or you are supporting the system which works against YOU

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join