It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimp taunted and given AK 47 uses it on his taunters (no one got hurt)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Revenge of the Chimp!

Militia are seen in this video taunting a chimp. One silly soldier gives the chimp an AK 47, durrrr! The chimp is no "monkey" and knows how to use it!

This is one of the craziest videos I have ever see. Spoiler alert; the way the chimp trots off into the jungle with the rifle does it for me!

Rise of the planet of the apes. Cesar would be proud of this little fellow.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
George went from curious to furious!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Life imitating art?

Honestly I think its fake

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud
I about spewed coffee all over my keyboard...yet I think it would be Koba who would be more proud, just saying.

It is always good to start the day with a laugh, thank you.

peace,
LL
edit on 031bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Jan 2015 09:31:25 -060031150201525 by LibertyLost because: spelling...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My husband:

How stupid do you have to be to think it's a good idea to give an animal with fingers and an opposable thumb a gun?

Of course, I suppose you could point out that fits humans, but did they not think that chimps are tool users?
edit on 12-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Lol I've seen this a few times; always had to wonder if it was real - it'd be easy enough to fake, but I like to think that this Chimp just strolled off with the cannon and a couple of mags.

I do note that there's a 20th Century Fox Research Library 'bug' at the bottom left of the video - which denotes one of two things for me. 1, that the footage is legit and was found during research toward a movie production ( seems legit enough ) or 2, that the footage is actually of some African militants giving a chimp an AK, and rather than actually shooting it, he just points it around, and the shooting is superimposed. Either way, fun stuff - I'm still with the monkey shooting these dumptrucks.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I got it originally from west African source. It has been around a while and this is a copy that the producer has taken an put their own label on. I saw the very original from a west African contact. It is genuine.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My husband:

How stupid do you have to be to think it's a good idea to give an animal with fingers and an opposable thumb a gun?

Of course, I suppose you could point out that fits humans, but did they not think that chimps are tool users?

They are well clever. Monkeys in general are. I would not mess with the smallest of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

It is real as far as I have been able to gather.. But as we know once we enter an argument like this....well need I say any more.

Make of it what you will. I am just posting it here for humour value to put a smile on anyone who has taken a smile away from this. This is quite a typical thing to happen in some areas of western Africa. You know how crazy things get in the war zones there.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's a promotional video for Rise of the Planet of the Apes, fake, but well made.

Here is the original Youtube channel.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ape shouldn't kill Ape....

That goes for us Apes also.

Yeah it was a viral video for the planet of the apes movie.

metro.co.uk...

www.reelseo.com...

So who says it is genuine?.
edit on 12-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It's an Ape not a monkey.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Great video, but then that thing at the end made me jump out of my seat. Not good with headphones on!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thing is this video which is real is much more terrifying...If your a monkey

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All monkeys fool around as you can see.
They watch what others do and mimic. So
Give a monkey a banana and he will be your friend.
Be so stupid as to give him an AK47 without the safety on and he will likely shoot you with it.
Turned out he not a good shot or it could have been a monkey massacre!!!

Nice Vid

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Wrong they have culture also.
They are Apes..great apes just like us they are our evolutionary brothers and sisters.
Also disgusting comment.....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Chimps are an endangered species.

It's a sad video that just exemplifies just how crap some people's lives are. The chimp was probably shot and eaten and the kids with their AK47's are likely to be dead by the time they are 30!

Regards

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Time to change the guns dont kill people line to include monkeys

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What's a disgusting comment? Please elaborate because you clearly have no sense of humour!!

new topics

top topics

join