It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to French Jews: ‘Come home to Israel from terrible European anti-Semitism’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

We get numerous people murdered, and the thread is over a LETTER. A LETTER!

The thread isn't about a letter it's about a speech that Benny gave. Let's see what else you got wrong.

You claim anti-Zionist, not anti-Jewish, yet it splatters on the Jewish people.

No it doesn't all Jews are not Zionist just like all Zionist are not Jews. Joe Biden says he is a Zionist is he Jewish? Sorry but the "you are talking about Zionist so you are taking about Jews" whine doesn't fly anymore.

The Zionists don't even read these threads nor could care less what you post.

I really don't care if they read my post or what they would think of what I post.

All you hurt is Israeli's and Jews. I believe you are fully aware of that fact.

Nothing I post hurts Jews because I don't post anything about Jews. If what post about the Zionist who run Israel and the Zionist in Israel that supports them hurts their feelings well you know the old saying the truth hurts sometimes.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Sorry, but your 'truth' is skewed.

Your ilk have created this nebulous 'Zionists' who, if they even exist as an organization/group may have no other purpose than maintaining an Israeli state.

However, I'd rather watch the football game than waste time with you. You even missed the title of the thread. LOL.

Suffice to rebut that there are many who don't buy your 'truth'. I shall continue to remind you of that....

edit on 11-1-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join