It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Beiber - Before and After Photo Alterations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Teen pop star Justin Bieber is proving he’s not the only one in his world. He brought his My World tour to Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena and donated a portion of every ticket sale to Middle Tennessee flood relief. Concert promoter AEG Live matched the donation.

www.todayszaman.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
He's better than me?? No..

On Oct. 27, the 19-year-old traveled to a remote village in Guatemala with the organization Pencils of Promise, a charity he's long supported that builds primary schools in developing countries like Nicaragua, Laos, Guatemala and Ghana. And he didn't just watch: He helped sift concrete, lay down cinder blocks, and spent time playing with the children who will one day attend the school.

www.people.com...

No offense, I'm sure you're all nice people....
edit on 11-1-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

After the horrible Typhoon Haiyan disaster, Justin launched an online campaign #GiveBackPhilippines, to raise money for Yolanda survivors. With the help of beliebers, over $3 million was raised in an effort to give child survivors access to education, vaccinations, clean water and sanitation.

It goes on and on and on.

Not trying to piss on this parade, or kill threads..it is what it is...

ps: sorry about the eggs (lmao)
edit on 11-1-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wilhelmina

I work out a lot and have just got back into running. I used to buy those MensHealth and MensFitness magazines for tips. They're exactly like Cosmopolitan for men. Airbrushed covers and the type of men in there that nobody will ever be. Men who make their livings looking great...

Stopped buying them because I realised the readers will never measure up to the content. Same thing's been happening to women for years with the glossy magazines.

Beiber was a decent looking guy in the first image. Just not 'good enough' for modern standards of 'perfect.'

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
..it is what it is...

Making use of a few charities for tax write offs doesn't make someone a 'better person' than others. If you want to make the size of money donations the deciding factor in who is better than others, than I'd have to totally disagree with that. What percentage of his income and wealth go to charity compared with others? If size of donations is what you have decided makes a person 'better' than others, then it would have to do with percentage and intent, not size.

Luke 21:1-4 The Widow’s Two Mites - And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all; for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had.”

Biebers attitude sucks. He has no respect for anyone else and no respect for the laws that keep people save in the USA. He is a spoiled brat expecting laws and common courtesy expectations not to apply to him and I feel bad for his pet monkey. It's not all his fault. His father acts like his drug connection instead of a father. But the fact of the matter is ... he isn't 'better' than others simply because he gets himself a few big tax write offs.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: darkbake

Wow. I didn't realise they went so far with photo-shopping men. They've given him bigger, defined biceps and stronger looking pecs. No surprises there as they smooth out the arms of female models and increase/decrease boobs all the time.

The 'wow' for me is they've enhanced the dude's hands. Crazy.

After they pumped up the whoke rest of the body, they had no choice but to give him the big manly hands too because otherwise it would look funny and the shop job would be even more obvious, tiny little hands on a hulked up body lol...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
that let it be cover was actully good

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Looks like they bulked his chest and arms up a bit too. Funny.

I'm surprised they didn't do anything with his feminine hair style, the sort of pathetic feminine, non masculine hair style so many guys these days are getting, or doing.
It's pathetic and tragic.
The lines between the sexes are being blurred more and more.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
It goes on and on and on.

'Til the break of dawn?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
That is pretty dam hilarious, they added a bit more muscle and definition and off course more junk in the trunk and front.

Case in point this guy agrees-->
Its dam hilarious.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join