It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Many believe that the reason for our dependance on oil is because of greed. In spiritual truth it is that there is a hidden desire in the flesh to kill the being called earth.

The rouse of c02 contributing to the warming of the planet in a big way is false. The true nature of earth is that the mjority of gasses get sent out into what we call space. Some of the heavier pollutents fall back to earth and while pollutents is a problem that needs to be adressed it is not the cause of the warming.

That is just part of the natural cycles that the being goes through. He does need our help though because the real problem is that what we call fossil fuel is really his blood.

The sucking of the blood (oil)is really the key behind the warming and is their plan to weaken him to the point of weakness or death. While most of the big oils actions are based on greed in the flesh there spiritual agenda is death for us all.

Why? Because we were put here to be consumers and the backbone for their plans. We actually were created in the virus model as a means to carry out a plan while we believed something totally different than reality of the spiritual plan.

How do we defeat our own personal programming and their plans? The answer is multiple layers but it starts with the dependence we have on the processes of death they formed for us.

Breaking away from big oil is step one. Implimenting solar dependence is another great step. In this world nothing is done without faith. That is the key. We need faith in our ability to defeat them.

There are key players that we will have to rely on to be named later but it starts with faith in GOD. That last statment is likely to lose many that are prepared to stand up but the truth is that without that faith in him at best you will die on your feet.

I am not saying that is a bad way to go but it does not get the job done and one big problem with my last few words is the amount of minipulation that has been done underhandedly in his name.

It is time to put the past behind us and come together for the future not in a church or by coming together under the guise of worshiping him. What i am speaking of is a simple inner reaching out to GOD and having faith in your mind that he will help us all in our goals of defeating not satan or this or that but defeating everything i outlined so far.

I hope some will hear me. A new day is dawning. We already have the tech to retrofit all auto and this message will be intercepted by the ones that are connected spiritually to there plan even though they may not all get paid by the greedsters.

May we find balance for the whole pie not just a peace DEADEYEDICK

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If they are that technologically advanced

Then why would they need to create a species that would take this long to evolve to do it........

Seems much more expedient to just have machines do it......

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It is almost like us humans have such a desire to destroy life that we will dig up its organic waste at any depths just to blow it out our tailpipes.

And we are not a terminal virus?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ever heard of the "Seven Sisters" ?

The "Seven Sisters " was a term coined in the 1950s by businessman Enrico Mattei, then-head of the Italian state oil company Eni, to describe the seven oil companies which formed the "Consortium for Iran" cartel and dominated the global petroleum industry from the mid-1940s to the 1970s.[1][2] The group comprised Anglo-Persian Oil Company (now BP); Gulf Oil, Standard Oil of California (SoCal), Texaco (now Chevron); Royal Dutch Shell; Standard Oil of New Jersey (Esso) and Standard Oil Company of New York (Socony) (now ExxonMobil)

Wiki - Seven Sisters

I'm currently watching this documentary on YT about it

Ugly stuff western companies have committed in the past...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think it is not organic waste but it is the blood. This is why fracking produces oil because fracking is really the crumbling of his bones to extract the marrow to render the oil.

The reasons of no giant machine or magic bullet other than those that were fired at him long ago befero he started his spinning is because of time issues. The spin we call rotation is happening so fast in the other world that time has been slowed to where everything seems to be at a stand still around him. Those comets made of metal are bullets that were fired and gave him the need to "stop" his surroundings and relive his past by creating a world that is like the one where he evolved and lived in order to change his current surroundings in the world where everything has stopped.

The seven sisters is a great topic and i hope you continue to gather even more strength to get it out there.
edit on 9-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is not a HE..

Why do you think all peoples call her Mother earth?

C'mon man, get it right......

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Increased CO2 ppm is not the primary cause of warming but a forcing factor that leads to it.

Oil is used because mining, manufacturing, food production, and transport are dependent on it for energy and for petrochemicals.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Earth is a dude of the highest order.

Mother nature is just referencing the feminine nature of the biological processes found in Earth.

Mankind as a collective all reside spiritually connected in a female being that is not mother nature.

Food production is part of the programming that is found in the virus ma nature has.

If you give them an inch then they think they own earth.

It was all designed as a game where Earth is the battle ground for the input of other beings to come and collect dna in order to enrich their own planets with animals.

The majority of peoplees spirits are against earth.

The mother and father roles in religion were hijacked and now are just plans formed long ago to harvest dna in great numbers.

The hidden hand references are outlining the desires of the virus.

The true father and son are the same spirit called the holy spirit.

In the past civilizations have been eaten by the dragon that collects all the dna to plant the future.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There are many good patents throughout history which have been bought up by the big oil companies and hidden away for good.

And when new technologies emerge that they arent able to buy out, they wage war against these technologies via complete nonsense propaganda along with the tried and tested big money bribes to politicians. A sickenly and shameful trend nowadays is their use of paid online shills to spread this nonsense as well all to protect their big oil interests. Interests which benefit NONE of us common folk.

There are so many alternatives found in nature (energy, materials, etc) which can work safer and more efficient than that which is produced or used by oil. The info and patents are scattered here and there and it just takes the curiosity and motivation to research it.

WE DONT NEED THIS UNSAFE ENVIRONMENTALLY DESTRUCTIVE OIL.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just made an attempt at dumbing down some of the myths around browns gas and it's potential. Now i wait for "the experts" to come and show me if i am wrong in my calculations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join