It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico: Jeb Bush Shakes Up 2016 Race with Aid of Family Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.newsmax.com... campaign=widgetphase2

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has captivated the political world and shaken up his potential presidential rivals in both parties by bursting out of the blocks as the presumed Republican frontrunner in the race for the White House.

In just one week, Bush set up a nationwide fundraising drive, started meeting with major donors, seemingly lampooned Hillary Clinton, signed up top GOP operatives for his campaign, and urged Americans to accept court rulings favoring gay marriage, according to Politico.

But possibly more importantly, he's also been busy energizing his famous family's powerful political network, created by his father, President George H.W. Bush, and then expanded by his brother, President George W. Bush.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.Newsmax.com...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Looks like we will have another Bush in the WH as I predicted. The Big money is standing in line getting primed for the fundraising drives.

"But Jeb Bush does have the immediate ability to tap the resources, expertise, loyalty and sharply honed political skills of the extended network of friends and advisers that has made his family a force in national life for more than 40 years."

After recently declaring that he was seriously considering a 2016 bid, Bush went right to work by creating two PACs, both called Right to Rise, which stunned his likely White House rivals and forced them into action.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, a probable presidential candidate, tried to play catch-up in the race on Thursday when he slammed Bush in an interview, saying the ex-governor was ignoring the GOP's conservative base.

I have lost int rest in national politics other than for the entertainment factor and as a media professional; the opportunity for a high paying job.

Last year it was a pleasure and an honor to work for Gov. Johnson and the Libertarians which is my personal political affiliation. However I expect to work for the GOP this year; only last week I submitted my resume; the office was already almost completely staffed with volunteers.

"Right to Rise" ............ now that's catachy....

edit on 9-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Isn't it odd how people take politics and democracy seriously when the people who make the decisions are in love with money and take donations from rich people/businesses so they can win.

What an odd world we live in.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would love to see more of the skeletons in the Bush closet come out for this election.

A good example would be the monies his family has taken from the Mad Korean Messiah, Sun Myung Moon,(finally deceased).

Like how Moon financed a lecture tour in Asia for daddy Bush after his term as POTUS. And how daddy Bush put in a good word for Moon in Paraguay so he could buy a newspaper company to further his messiah propaganda.

Skeletons I tell ya, skeletons.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 09 Jan 2015 09:58:32 -0600Fri, 09 Jan 2015 09:58:32 -060015012015-01-09T09:58:32-06:009u58 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah, this seems contrived. Bush Jr was supposed to "rule the country", until he went off the reservation of reality, then here comes jeb. There is nothing spontaneous about this. It feels like he was groomed (much like his brother) and tapped to be president. I wonder who his "controlled oppo-same" will be when the "elections" take place.

He didn't "create" those PACs. They were created for him, to push him to the forefront.

I see a game afoot.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
Yeah, this seems contrived. Bush Jr was supposed to "rule the country", until he went off the reservation of reality, then here comes jeb. There is nothing spontaneous about this. It feels like he was groomed (much like his brother) and tapped to be president. I wonder who his "controlled oppo-same" will be when the "elections" take place.

He didn't "create" those PACs. They were created for him, to push him to the forefront.

I see a game afoot.

Iv'e always maintained that the neocons are still firmly in control of American politics. It's really not even politics anymore; I don't know what it is but it's not representative of the American people when banks and corporations get bailed out but when the citizens get in financial trouble....they're SOL.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I said it before G-Dub was in, and I'll say it until my dying day. There have been too many Bushes in the White House.

Then I'll expand it by saying there have been too many Clintons, Obamas, Reagans... You know what? I don't want to listen to these fools ripping each other apart for a year, and then forgetting all about it in time to agree that one guy was great after all and turn the same ripping upon the other team. Like all that other stuff never happened.

GOP Candidate X is a drunk, war criminal, and takes bribes. GOP Candidate Y is a Womanizing Racist with a habit of sexting. Once GOP Candidate X is selected, he becomes the most upstanding individual ever encountered, with such a huge list of accomplishments. But DEM Candidate Z is a Rich Boy who can't relate to the everyman, and thinks all you people are whiny, entitled invalids. Once DEM Candidate Z becomes President, he's a great choice, and everyone is looking forward to working with him and/or blocking everything he tries to do for four years.

I'm already tired of hearing the utterly vapid political commercials these losers will be putting out, and I haven't even heard one yet.

Y'all don't want a dictator... but maybe it's what you need. If only to break this stupid machine that refuses improvement. All it knows is spiraling failure. But I'm not bitter.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I take solace in the knowledge that our world will end soon before or soon after the 2016 "election".

& by knowledge, I mean hopes & prayers, obviously.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Rushbo Right wing conservatives must be in quite a quandary now; knowing that the GOP sold them out to select Jeb without so much as a real primary. Just going thru the motions now. Listening to Mark Levin and Savage is quite the experience.

new topics

top topics

join