It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: Was Paris shooting a false flag

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

edit on 1/9/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Couple more things being said on LBC

The 2 brothers who carried out the initial attack were known to authorities as terrorists. They have been involved in previous incidents.

The third guy, currently holed up in a kosher shop and holding hostages is not on any terrorist list. He has some connection to the brothers but is known to authorities as a thug who has been in jail for violent assaults and such like. But not regarded as a terrorist. I don't know if he is even Muslim.

Anyway its interesting because this happened in 911 where the terrorists were known to the authorities but continued to live in the community and were able to carry out an attack. makes you wonder what the point of these terror lists is if they can go and do things anyway.

Its also interesting in that the third guy's attacks can they be described as terrorist attacks if he is not a terrorist. Its just the work of an evil thug. What his motivation is I dont know. He seems to be calling for the release of the two brothers in exchange for his hostages. Is he a paid hand?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin
Couple more things being said on LBC

The 2 brothers who carried out the initial attack were known to authorities as terrorists. They have been involved in previous incidents.

The third guy, currently holed up in a kosher shop and holding hostages is not on any terrorist list. He has some connection to the brothers but is known to authorities as a thug who has been in jail for violent assaults and such like. But not regarded as a terrorist. I don't know if he is even Muslim.

Anyway its interesting because this happened in 911 where the terrorists were known to the authorities but continued to live in the community and were able to carry out an attack. makes you wonder what the point of these terror lists is if they can go and do things anyway.

Its also interesting in that the third guy's attacks can they be described as terrorist attacks if he is not a terrorist. Its just the work of an evil thug. What his motivation is I dont know. He seems to be calling for the release of the two brothers in exchange for his hostages. Is he a paid hand?

Also on LBC today I heard some very intelligent comments from the public which are really starting to give me some hope.
I think us "conspiracy theorists" or I should really say "truth seekers" are having a great effect in getting the truth out.
From Prince Andrew being front page news as an abuser of minors, to the political paedophile scandal, to people being woken up to the new world order, people really are waking up. I fear its too late, but its still gives me hope for the future.

One guy phoned in and said about why is it that with Prism, and the 11,000 cameras on the underground during 7/7, why is it that when something like this happens they never work?

Same with the Diana crash, the Oklahoma bombing, the pentagon "missile" on 911. It just doesnt make any sense, unless we are being socially engineered through emotional(knee jerk) responses into giving up the freedoms we have enjoyed since the Magna Carta.

Which begs the question why the surveillance in the first place?
Why are terror laws being used to prosecute protesters?
Why are we banging on about freedom of speech while locking up "trolls" who tweet unpleasant things?
At the same time letting known terrorists and terrorist sympathisers live free. Until these atrocities happen.
I know why, but it puts me in the tin foil hat brigade. Luckily the tin hat brigade is growing in numbers exponentially.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hadn't this thread better be moved from the LOL forum now?

Put it with this one maybe:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They arena reply to: and14263

What's the deal? Are we or are we not…Charlie?

What's with the police arrests of comedians? How is this terrorism?

Hello. zionism? Your ship's on fire.

# 349

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When I come in to ATS nowadays this is the only forum I visit. The idea that threads in the LOL forum would simply be ignored is having the opposite effect and I view anything that ends up here as having recieved a " Must read" badge from management.
edit on 30-1-2015 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Hadn't this thread better be moved from the LOL forum now?

Put it with this one maybe:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, that way no stars are allowed. Muahahaha!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join