It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is US fighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Roll back a decade and some change, few planes piloted by people of Middle eastern origins flew into 3 buildings. As a result 3 buildings collapse (1 that was not hit) and one just got damaged. People died, there was lots of anger, grief and suck. Forward the VHS of time to now and there has been a constant Combat zone in a foreign country where those pilots were from. From 2001 to 2015 That is double the length of WW2. A whole generation of kids had a chance to grow into adults in that country and they Hate USA. Why are we still there? How is it that all those "terrorists" not dead yet. Soldiers are constantly sent there. How hard can it be to find the enemy? (that does not exist?)

Can you guys educate me on the reasons there are US soldiers abroad fighting daily and where did Isis come from? Were they not part of Alcaloid keda thing... Alqueda?

P.S: Idea - Start tagging every person with a tracker over there.
edit on 20America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 20:29:47 -0600upm2015-01-07T20:29:47-06:0031292015-01-07T20:29:47-06:00 by Heruactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

there has been a constant Combat zone in a foreign country where those pilots were from.

I did not know USA has been in war for 14 years in Saudi Arabia, weird.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It can go on indefinitely the government holds all the cards.
We the people can`t even be sure that any of these groups are real.The government tells us they discovered a new terrorist group but we the people can`t see any of the evidence because it`s classified and would divulge our intelligence gather techniques.
We are forced to depend on the governments honor and honesty when they tell us about these terrorist groups they keep finding.Given the governments track record of being dishonorable and dishonest I don`t feel comfortable trusting them to do the honorable and honest thing.
Without any evidence (because it`s classified) of government wrong doing there is nothing we the people can do to put a stop to this endless "war on terror".
The "war on terror" is the perfect scheme for the government and the military industrial complex to wage endless wars.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

there has been a constant Combat zone in a foreign country where those pilots were from.

Exactly, because the hijackers were undoubtedly from saudi arabia...

Funny how we didnt attack them isnt it?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Some people say that ISIL grew out of a large CIA op driven by the Israelis.
wikispooks.com...

Personally I haven't tracked down evidence to support it but it does fit past CIA behaviour and wouldn't surprise me. I still find it very hard to believe that Israel might be in control of ISIL...but it's a theory for you to explore.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Anyone who has resources they want .. along with anyone who opposes freedumb.. dumbocracy and the pc nanny state .. its own citizens ..
Basically most of the world at this point ..

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Follow the money, man.
Follow the money.
It will all start to make a lot more sense.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
//a reply to: Heruactic

We certainly know now that the Taliban was created by the US (Carter/Brezinski) with money siphoned through Pakistani intelligence to hide US involvement. Brezinski admitted that the purpose of the Taliban was to invade Soviet borders in an attempt to bankrupt the soviet union in a war they couldn't afford at the time. That worked.

Latter it seemed the Taliban thugs went awal, turning their backs on their US masters. For some reason they banned poppy production before 9/11. After 9/11, US invaded Afghanistan and restored the poppy fields with Oliver North of Iran Contra Affair heavily involved. Note a CIA plane crashed in 2012 with 4 tonnes coc aine aboard link

So its possible that 9/11 was related to restoring CIA control of the coc aine industry which some say is worth up to 5-10 trillion each year.

Now we have ISIS that was apparently created from a web site, they walked into Iraq and stole US tanks and armoury (Iraqians tell they were told to hand them over by the US). US recently announced that they will supply Iraq with another 150 tanks which you can bet will find their way to the syria war.

Seems US military Industrial Complex wants wars to further profits. CIA wants control of drugs so that can use that black money to pay for wars and their puppet leaders. Muslums just getting killed by the 100.000's for profit and they are the ones being called terrorist.

Its a mad world!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

The middle east has been a war zone for thousands of years.

I personally believe that the countries have no interest in peace.

Hundreds of years from now,they will be killing each other over a NEW set of made up gods.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic
Roll back a decade and some change, few planes piloted by people of Middle eastern origins flew into 3 buildings. As a result 3 buildings collapse (1 that was not hit) and one just got damaged. People died, there was lots of anger, grief and suck. Forward the VHS of time to now and there has been a constant Combat zone in a foreign country where those pilots were from. From 2001 to 2015 That is double the length of WW2. A whole generation of kids had a chance to grow into adults in that country and they Hate USA. Why are we still there? How is it that all those "terrorists" not dead yet. Soldiers are constantly sent there. How hard can it be to find the enemy? (that does not exist?)

Can you guys educate me on the reasons there are US soldiers abroad fighting daily and where did Isis come from? Were they not part of Alcaloid keda thing... Alqueda?

P.S: Idea - Start tagging every person with a tracker over there.
If you want some answers I think this guy is on to some real answers for a lot that's going on. You'll have to hunt around in the site, but there's a lot there to digest. Read the comments too. They're just as well researched and presented.
edit on 26217Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Watch the documentary Standing Army for some answers.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Political parties are unconstitutional

The founding fathers already divided the powers into camps. Three of them. The legislative, Judicial, and executive. These three branches of government are supposed to disagree, argue, and fight. So no one group has _all_ the power.

The Party system, as it exists in America, undermines this. If one party gets a president, and a majority in the Legislature they have control of government. Judicial appointments are sure to follow. Clean sweep. Grand slam home run.

Adding a third party, whatever the name, is legitimizing the existing party system.

One should only be able to Join the Legislative party, Executive party, or Judicial party. If you want to run for President join the Executive party. If you want to be a supreme court judge or help them, join the Judicial party.

Political parties are unconstitutional. Other than that, we are fighting paper tigers; from one crisis to the next on the news cycle in this country. A regular merry-go-round of crisis, it's always in progress and forgotten too soon. But hey, look on the bright side, as the saying since just after the civil war goes "we get the politicians we pay for".

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I have to second that. How many troops do we have fighting in Saudi Arabia. I wonder if the OP knows.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Are you going to tell us how many US troops are fighting Saudi Arabia or not?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
They're fighting an absence of corporate/banking golden parachutes and billion-dollar-a-week arms deals.

Brave souls all.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Thanks for all the recommendations and comments, i shall look at them in a bit, I was not entirely sure about who was responsible for the bombings so or some other information. I do feel sorry for all the soldiers who died on both sides, but for a different reason.

If America really wants to spread it's pent up freedom, we should spread it to the real IS, where women are literally gift wrapped all day, every day. The assault force should be made of female soldiers as a form of psychological attack.
edit on 12America/ChicagoThu, 08 Jan 2015 12:26:09 -0600000000pm2015-01-08T12:26:09-06:0031262015-01-08T12:26:09-06:00 by Heruactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You still have not backed up your claim that there has been a constant combat zone in Saudi Arabia where the 911 hijackers were from. Please do so. Are there combat troops waging war in Saudi Arabia that we don't know about?

top topics

join