It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings fellow truth seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Greetings to all, iam a humble chap who has perused this site for some time and decided it was time to sign up and be amongst my peers. A bit about myself - For many years i have sought the truth behind things and have scrounged through the interwebs for knowledge about ufo's/aliens/paranormal experiences etc. Iam not religious however iam open to the concept of it and have no prejudice against any. My journeys for the truth lead me to this temple of awesomesauce. Thanks for reading my post and i hope no-one gets offended by any of my future posts. ^_^

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Akatsuki
welcome fellow truth seeker

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well if they get offended, no worries they will tell you about it. lol You already know that if you have lurked. Don't worry about it, either you can defend your position, or you can allow them to be offended.
Welcome to the family.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome.

I hope that you live up to your name and shine the light of your dawn upon the shores of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome !!! Being open minded and non-prejudiced to topics that We don't agree on, will usually open many doors in which knowledge can be found.
Some of that knowledge can be uncomfortable, some may be enlightening.
May You find the balance between the Two!!!

I look forward to seeing You on the Boards! Syx.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS , Akatsuki,

My interests are also ufos/aliens and the paranormal so Im sure we'll be in discussions together soon.

Again, Welcome!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the mother-ship and the search for truth

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome to the board, ENJOY!

top topics

join