It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN chief says Palestinians to join ICC on April 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: buster2010
I urge you to stop spreading Israeli propaganda. Palestine had nothing to do with WW2 but you want to cry Nazi to help justify Israel's actions.

No, they did get a Nazi war criminal to lead their armies in their attack against Israel though.

And Israel also got a person who worked with the Nazis to lead their nation. Do some research the terrorist gangs that worked with Hitler that staged attacks against the Britain's later went on to become the leaders of Israel.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

HAve you noticed something? Buster does not refute what i said. wonder why? Its because former leadership of PLO and even arafatt themselves have said they are not actually palestinians.

That's because what you said is nothing but a joke. Other people have made this claim but no one seems to back it up with any facts. There are more than enough maps and passports to clearly show that there has been a Palestine for far longer than there has been an Israel. How are you going to have a nation without there being a people of that land?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Palestinians started ethnic cleansing and terrorism first, and I have proven it to Buster and shut his mouth and ran him out of other threads.

You have never proven this post a link showing your proof. You have never ran me out of any thread.

You are right about the Israelis not stealing any land.

This is nothing but a lie that you keep repeating over and over again. This map clearly shows the land that has been stolen anyone that thinks Israel isn't stealing land is a idiot.

Buster is wrong on everything. He's a fool and refuses sourced evidence, and runs away to lie in the next thread.

I refuse anything you source because all you source is pro Israel sources never a neutral source. You do nothing but spread pro Israeli propaganda in every thread that is about Palestine because you are nothing but a liar.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

HAve you noticed something? Buster does not refute what i said. wonder why? Its because former leadership of PLO and even arafatt themselves have said they are not actually palestinians.

That's because what you said is nothing but a joke. Other people have made this claim but no one seems to back it up with any facts. There are more than enough maps and passports to clearly show that there has been a Palestine for far longer than there has been an Israel. How are you going to have a nation without there being a people of that land?

i have seen them online. arafatts biography has his remark in it as well. and theformerplo leader was quoted as saying what he said as well. both are able to be found so stop tossing up that worn out deflection.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

And Israel also got a person who worked with the Nazis to lead their nation. Do some research the terrorist gangs that worked with Hitler that staged attacks against the Britain's later went on to become the leaders of Israel.

Can you identify who it is you are talking about?

As far as my other comments....

The League demanded independence for Palestine as a “unitary” state, with an Arab majority and minority rights for the Jews.

The League’s Political Committee met in Sofar, Lebanon, on 16–19 September, and urged the Palestine Arabs to fight partition, which it called “aggression,” “without mercy.” The League promised them, in line with Bludan, assistance “in manpower, money and equipment” should the United Nations endorse partition.

The League vowed, in very general language, “to try to stymie the partition plan and prevent the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine.

SOURCE:
Benny Morris (2008). 1948: a history of the first Arab-Israeli war. Yale University Press. pp. 66, 67, 72

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community.

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community.

www.old.endignorance.org...–1948-civil-war-mandatory-palestine

The first casualties after the adoption of Resolution 181(II) by the General Assembly were passengers on a Jewish bus driving on the Coastal Plain near Kfar Sirkin on 30 November. An eight-man gang from Jaffa ambushed the bus killing five and wounding others. Half an hour later they ambushed a second bus, southbound from Hadera, killing two more. At other places, Arab snipers skirmished Jewish buses in Jerusalem and Haifa

Maybe you can look up the battle of Tel Hai back in the 1920's when Arabs attacked a Jewish town. The town was evacuated and burnt to the ground by Arabs.

Shortly after Palestinian Arabs began protesting Jewish immigration, and Haj Amin al-Husseini started riots against the Jews, killing 5 Jews. At the end of the 1920's over 60 Jews were murdered in Hebron by Arabs.

Sorry, you are wrong, on all accounts. Bye.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: TheTengriist

Point 5. no it was not always Palestinia. the ROMANS renamed the area without consent from JUDEA. look it up. It was a punishment for rebellions against them. These days we do not think about the pride attached to a name but back then that was a major insult. Also by roman decree they renamed it on their maps as well. Also When the league of nations divided the land back up they took this into account. TURKEY controlled the land until it was taken back.

The naming conventions of the 1st century CE are not particularly relevant to the demographic realities of the 20th century. You are essentially trying to use semantics to defend the indefensible - a plan to evict people from 60% of the land they and their ancestors had held all the way back before that Latin-Hebrew kerfluffle, and hand that territory to immigrants from another continent.

Historically The area of palestinia was never formally recognized by anyone as a nation really.

Neither was the United States, until it was. This isn't really an argument worth attempting. Nations rise and fall, come and go, all over the place.

I have to ask you. DO you think YAsser arafatt and ex plo leadership lied about there not really being a modern palestinian people? they both have admitted this you can find this info too if you look.

Should I be as trusting when Schlomo Sand says, "Jews are an invented people"? Or should I follow common sense, see that there are in fact, Jewish people, and there are in fact, Palestinian people, and so many others that a combination of victors and idiots have tried to erase from reality, and just dismiss such claims out of hand as the ramblings of mentally impaired or politically compromised nincompoops?
edit on 11-1-2015 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010You have never ran me out of any thread.

Is that why you have been active posting in other threads, but have not responded to this thread since my last reply? Once I post the truth, with sources, you seem to disappear.
edit on 11-1-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist
4) The Vietnamese communist party? Really?! Lolwhut. No, the PLO was a creation of the Arab league - mostly meaning Egypt, at the time. Vietnamese... Oh lawd. That's funny.

I don't know if what he wrote was confusing, but he is right.

Ceausescu advised both Arafat and the Vietnamese on how to appear moderate while conducting terrorist attacks and being an actual extremist. He was Romanian.
www.jpost.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

While interesting, "Romania's government offered advice and channeled money to the PLO" is not remotely the same as "The PLO was invented by Ceausescu and the Vietnamese communist Party."

Also, Sarah Honig seems like she needs a stress ball or seventeen.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

He may have overstated things, but the basis of his claim is factual. One could argue the PLO was a mid-east invention, but what the PLO turned into under Arafat was not. I don't think it's on topic enough to argue about the degree of involvemen for this post.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Point 5. no it was not always Palestinia. the ROMANS renamed the area without consent from JUDEA. look it up. It was a punishment for rebellions against them. These days we do not think about the pride attached to a name but back then that was a major insult. Also by roman decree they renamed it on their maps as well. Also When the league of nations divided the land back up they took this into account. TURKEY controlled the land until it was taken back.

The naming conventions of the 1st century CE are not particularly relevant to the demographic realities of the 20th century. You are essentially trying to use semantics to defend the indefensible - a plan to evict people from 60% of the land they and their ancestors had held all the way back before that Latin-Hebrew kerfluffle, and hand that territory to immigrants from another continent.

Historically The area of palestinia was never formally recognized by anyone as a nation really.

Neither was the United States, until it was. This isn't really an argument worth attempting. Nations rise and fall, come and go, all over the place.

I have to ask you. DO you think YAsser arafatt and ex plo leadership lied about there not really being a modern palestinian people? they both have admitted this you can find this info too if you look.

Should I be as trusting when Schlomo Sand says, "Jews are an invented people"? Or should I follow common sense, see that there are in fact, Jewish people, and there are in fact, Palestinian people, and so many others that a combination of victors and idiots have tried to erase from reality, and just dismiss such claims out of hand as the ramblings of mentally impaired or politically compromised nincompoops?

YAsser arafatt was the greatest palestinian ever, HE was their mouthpeice for a long long time. th epeople who you claim were palestinians were not at the time called that. they were syrians,egyptians,and nomads living beside jewish people as well. all gto along until the reformation of israel.

Also the people the palis claim as related to them were killed off for the most part and bred out of existence.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He may have overstated things, but the basis of his claim is factual. One could argue the PLO was a mid-east invention, but what the PLO turned into under Arafat was not. I don't think it's on topic enough to argue about the degree of involvemen for this post.

No, the claim was that the PLO was the invention of Romania, the KGB, and the Vietnamese Communists. That is not in the least bit factual. And your attempt to excuse that particular silliness just drags you down with it - you're telling me that the Vietnamese are still "controlling" the PLO?

No. Rather than selling yourself to some wishful conspiracy theory that you think can spur Americans to even greater hatred of Palestinians - "they're commies! They're all commies!" - maybe stick with the reality, which is still rather embarassing for the PLO, if that's what you're going for; it was an invention of Nasser, with the checkmarks from the rest of the Arab League, and was headed by a guy who had all the genius of Archie Bunker.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

YAsser arafatt was the greatest palestinian ever,

This declaration is coming from someone who clearly has an axe to grind.

HE was their mouthpeice for a long long time.

And? Elected "mouthpieces" yabber nonsense all the time. he was an unelected one for all but the final eight years of his life, at which point he was pretty clearly going senile. Too many loud noises next to his hed, perhaps.

th epeople who you claim were palestinians were not at the time called that. they were syrians,egyptians,and nomads living beside jewish people as well.

Funny that they called themselves Palestinians, then.

Also, you're still trying raise a very poor semantic argument to avoid answering the problem I pointed out.

A proposal whereby the natives of the territory would be forced to cede 60% of their territory, including the most fertile lands, the major source of fresh water, and mineral wealth, to 20% of the population, of which 80% were immigrants from another continent.

Also the people the palis claim as related to them were killed off for the most part and bred out of existence.

No, they weren't "killed off." And i'm not sure what "bred out of existence" is supposed to mean; are you aware of how descent and ancestry work?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Words words words. theory, deflection.

Ignore the surrounding site,and read this as stand alone.

If you dismiss this its obvious who you support. Personally i dislike BOTH SIDES but i prefer historical truth which is being ignored. Israel should a waited till Jesus came back instead. then there would had been no argument.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Words words words. theory, deflection.

Words, explaining reality, debunking your poor arguments, you mean

Ignore the surrounding site,and read this as stand alone.

Seeing as how Joseph Farah owns WND, and everything on the site must pass his standards before being put up on the site... Yeah, sorry, can't "ignore the surrounding site."

You did know that Farah owns the place, right?

Even if it were not the case, Farah is engaging in willful self-deluding ignorance, with the hopes of dragging other people down with him.

If you dismiss this its obvious who you support.

Even your attempt at ultimatums is poorly-done. I support the reality that Palestinaisn exist over your wish that they didn't.

Personally i dislike BOTH SIDES but i prefer historical truth which is being ignored. Israel should a waited till Jesus came back instead. then there would had been no argument.

Yes, your dislike for both has been clearly shown by passing on bad propaganda about exactly one of those sides. Come on, don't bother fig leafing. it's embarassing.

Aaaand there's Jesus. Okay, well, at least we got that out of the way. Any interest in an actual discussion on this subject or should we shift to an eschatological discussion somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You are right about the Israelis not stealing any land.

This is nothing but a lie that you keep repeating over and over again. This map clearly shows the land that has been stolen anyone that thinks Israel isn't stealing land is a idiot.

The maps that lie...

Only a tiny percentage of land in Palestine was privately owned. The various categories of land ownership included:

Mulk: privately owned in the Western sense.
Miri: Land owned by the government (originally the Ottoman crown) and suitable for agricultural use. Individuals could purchase a deed to cultivate this land and pay a tithe to the government. Ownership could be transferred only with the approval of the state. Miri rights could be transferred to heirs, and the land could be sub-let to tenants. If the owner died without an heir or the land was not cultivated for three years, the land would revert to the state.
Mahlul: Uncultivated Miri lands that would revert to the state, in theory after three years.
Mawat (or Mewat): So-called “dead”, unreclaimed land. It constituted about 50 to 60% of the land in Palestine. It belonged to the government. …If the land had been cultivated with permission, it would be registered, at least under the Mandate, free of charge.

By the early 1940s Jews owned about one third of Mulk land in Palestine and Arabs about two-thirds. The vast majority of the total land, however, belonged to the government, meaning that when the state of Israel was established, it became legally Israel’s. (I believe that about 77% of the land was owned by the government, assuming 6 million dunams of private land as shown in this invaluable webpage on the topic from which I got much of this information.)

To say that the green areas were “Palestinian” land is simply a lie.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010You have never ran me out of any thread.

You mean other than this one, where you ran away, again, after I posted facts, sources, and links? Like you always do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join