It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Watch & Love The Ancient Aliens TV Show What Do You Love About The Show?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I love the pyramid stuff they do its very interesting!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I like it because it challenges the status quo on history.

* - If there was no global contact between civilizations back in the day then explain the evidence suggesting they were in contact with each other.

* - How did they move 400 ton stones and with what technology?

* - Why do cultures have documented history of beings coming from space and landing on earth?

* - Nazca lines

* - Megalithic building

* - education about the solar system and universe including the se of advanced mathematics.

Finally where did modern humans come from? To date we still have never located our missing link.

Throughout history there are incidents where absolute belief changes when enough evidence emerges it was wrong. I like to keep an open mind, as should all people who study the sciences.

A close minded and willfully ignorant scientist is as big of a joke as some think ancient aliens are. The difference being Ancient Aliens at least explores these areas.

Finally - How many scientists form their position on pure science instead of a mix of science and personal beliefs with religious view points added in?

I find it interesting people are willing to accept the concept of God with no concrete proof while dismissing ancient aliens for lack of evidence.
What you said.

The best thing about the series is it gets people thinking about life and what came before us and how far back human history goes.
And how in the hell did "primitive" people make Puma Punku and countless other places. At the very least we have forgotten some very impressive technology and stone carving techniques.

<< 1  2   >>

join