It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Yes. That is Barrack Obama’s daughter in a Pro Era t-shirt"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So far all youve contributed to this thread is asking what im wearing, and a bunch of off topic music that has nothing to do with the op.a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
So far all youve contributed to this thread is asking what im wearing, and a bunch of off topic music that has nothing to do with the op.a reply to: olaru12

You need to pay more attention to your own thread. Actually I said this....

How do you know she is listening to their music? I sometimes wear a "All Dogs" tshirt and I don't even know who they are. It was a gift from a friend.
And Wearing a T shirt signifies that she has jumped on the new age movement bandwagon. That seems like a leap in logic.

and

A teenage girl seeking attention! Showing off their newly developing breasts. How is that possible?

and

And i produce, shoot, edit, direct music videos and play 6 instruments but That in no way makes me an expert on how music affects people.
All people are different in how they perceive all media, not just music. Media is meant to influence people but the environment, social status, cultural milieu etc is what determines their perception and reactions.

Sorry, I just don't think Obama's kid is being influenced by rap and an era Tshirt and joining a new age movement.

I thought this was an open discussion thread. You need to let us know when you only want stars, flags and positive comments.

edit on 5-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

What is there to address?
There is a teen wearing a shirt of a band that probably her dad does not want her listening too.

Jebus, that happens every day all over the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ill admit that statement i made about her jumping on the bandwagon of the new age movement was unnecessary. I made a mistake. Now instead of just arguing maybe you could answer one of the 2 questions from the op?
reply to: olaru12

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ill admit that statement i made about her jumping on the bandwagon of the new age movement was unnecessary. I made a mistake. Now instead of just arguing maybe you could answer one of the 2 questions from the op?

Well I'm sure that my parents thought I was going to be a satanist for listening to Sabbath. Didn't happen. Just like they didn't become sex addicts for listening to Elvis. So to answer your question, she's just a kid being a kid.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You need to understand that its not just a band or music group. They are also a movement that has a strong following with their own agenda that they are decided to accomplish. a reply to: intrepid

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

So? Because I enjoy Body Count does that mean I want to kill cops? No. You're reading too much into this.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'll try...like this one...?

Either she is really ignorant or she is down with the shift these groups are trying to bring.

Idk if she's ignorant; it's hard to make that assumption over a T shirt and I'm not hip enough to know what kind of "shift" the groups are trying to bring. Groups will adopt all types of BS marketing tools to get noticed; usually promoted by some scumbag producer.

but I do know....

The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side.....thanks HST
edit on 5-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join