It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Why does most everyone die from Ebola in Africa, but when they come here they don't. Even when in advanced stages? How come you don't hear about all kinds of animals dying from it? It is engineered to kill humans. It was created and patented as a bio-weapon. Why when they had a treatment since the 80's do they still claim they need a vaccine? In the 80's they used human antibodies from survivors. 8 of 9 survived. Since the outbreak there was a tobacco based vaccine they did not have enough. Then another vaccine after that they had not enough. Last case they let out they used antibodies with success. Must have been a mistake to leak it out. you don't hear about it anymore. Maybe it was just antibodies they used all the time. Several biological weapons facilities in Sierra Leone exist where out break happened. To many things are pointing towards intentional outbreak and profiteering attempts at vaccine. Check link, then watch video after. www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com... www.youtube.com... stormcloudsgathering.com...://stormcloudsgathering.com/fear-lies-evidence
Please read all including 3 links then judge.
edit on 2-1-2015 by roth1 because: Added another link

edit on 2-1-2015 by roth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

There's a lot I still don't understand that is going on with Ebola. It's like the news media was squashed from reporting anything . And I'm wondering how Obama care will handle Ebola when it actually does spread in the US...because I do believe it can still ( and probably will...) outbreak in the US.....I went to the hospital ER for an allergic reaction, and the first question they asked me was" have you been to any countries in Africa in the past 60 days? Do you have a fever ? Have you been associated with anyone who has travels too African countries lately".....I thought that was weird since Ebola was supose to NOT be an issue now.....and ironically my tongue was swollen from my allergic reaction,and I couldn't even answer the woman.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It was created and patented as a bio-weapon

You better provide some tangible evidence for that, or we have to put up this sign.

edit on 2/1/2015 by IShotMyLastMuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I take it you did not read the articles? Don't like info that is not MSM that's fine. I know reading is a task many don't do anymore. a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

There's so much wrong with your post, I don't know where to start!

The beginning I suppose..

If you have to ask why ebola is so deadly in African countries but not western nations, then you need to go back to the drawing board and start again.

Ebola isn't a bio weapon, nor was it engineered.

There are no bio weapon facilities in Sierra Leone, there are research facilities there, though.
Where else would you have a research facility?

If it was to make a profit from a vaccine, why has the outbreak almost been completely contained with no sign of a vaccine being peddled?

edit on 2/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I take it you did not read the article or watch the video either. Nice that you comment before investigating. As far as profit. Where is the profit in a small problem fixed early on?a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

One difference between say the UK and Sierra Leone is that in SL there are no such things as public toilets and waste disposal. They c--p on the beach and wherever.

This one amazed me when you think of the actually billions that have been pumped into Africa since I was a kid and that's over 60 years ago. You have to ask where the hell did the financial aid go anbd why wasn't it part of a package that meant people were trained and employed to build a sewerage system. Why wasn't some of that money paid to buy the necessary equipment to keep the place sanitary?

Africa in parts never seems to sort itself out, probably because of corruption and straight forward crime- I remember reading in the 80's about Swiss bank accounts etc for the top brass there, but people over there see the way the queen lives over here and think its their role to copy her luxury as a supposed ruler or head of state. could well be the reason behind some of the wastage in some countries, but not all. Ebola like other diseases loves dirt.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I am aware they dump waste in the street and only makes things worse. Did you bother to read everything? I doubt it.a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You would think that if people came here for information they would fulfill their mission by reading everything and clicking links to get the whole story. But unfortunately a lot are just trolls. Just want a headline. Then give an opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You would think that if people came here for information they would fulfill their mission by reading everything and clicking links to get the whole story. But unfortunately a lot are just trolls. Just want a headline. Then give an opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Didn't need to read it.

Based on what you wrote it's full of lies and disinformation.

Thanks for spreading it further.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Just because it is not what you want to hear does not make it a lie. Stay misinformed. Yet another one that refused to read it all. Yet reply. Ignorance is bliss.a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 2-1-2015 by roth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I just let the evidence speak for itself, and the evidence you've presented is wrong.

Pretty sure all your points have been discussed at length here back when the ebola fear mongerers were running rampant too, so you're a couple of months late..

Credit for trying to bring back the fear!

edit on 2/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
It was created and patented as a bio-weapon.
Several biological weapons facilities in Sierra Leone exist where out break happened

Perhaps a better approach would be to review the history of the "discovery" of Ebola:

Vintage Photos Show The Terrifying First Expeditions Into The Congo To Track Down Ebola

It's an absolutely fascinating photo essay - a must read if you're interested in the topic of Ebola.

But the important part is:

The first known Ebola outbreak devastated a small village called Yambuku and the surrounding area in the north of the Congo in 1976.

When it started to kill patients in a missionary hospital, a Flemish nun was infected, and samples of her blood were sent to Belgium. Scientists soon realized they were dealing with something unknown.

After a harrowing experience with the virus in the lab, Peter Piot, a 27-year-old doctor who was one of the first to examine Ebola, left his pregnant wife in Belgium and set off for the Congo, then called Zaire, to track down the source of the outbreak. There he joined researchers from around the world for a terrifying hunt for the origin of the disease.

Important points:
1. Ebola was first identified in the Congo (then Zaire), and the first documented outbreak was Nzara, South Sudan 1976 (prior to the Congo outbreak). Not Sierra Leone.
2. The current Ebola virus disease outbreak is caused by a variant of the Ebolavirus. There are five known virus species: Bundibugyo ebolavirus, Reston ebolavirus, Sudan ebolavirus, Taï Forest ebolavirus , and Zaire ebolavirus. Four of these species causes EVD in humans and one in other primates. The Ebolavirus is also closely related to the Marburgvirus. And so on and so forth. The point being that the Ebola virus is completely "natural", i.e. it isn't man-made.
3. The article(s) you linked to is riddled with falsehoods, half-truths and straight-out lies. No actual facts are presented to prove that Ebola is a bio-weapon. Assumptions, wild speculation and overreaching does not equate to the truth...

And so on and so forth.

And not everyone that disagrees with you is "just trolls". Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And personally I find it hard to differentiate between this kind of "fear mongering" and the other...
If the point of the article(s) is to help anyone, I think it's doing quite the opposite...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I was simply pointing out one very good reason why ebola exists in sierra leone and being polite and not upsetting you - pity you didn't return the compliment. Still never mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sometimes I have the feeling, that people open threads for discussion, but do not want to discuss at all.
Why do you open a thread and ask questions, when you already know everything better and 100% more than all other people?
Just because you watched a few biased sources, does not mean that they are 100% right and everybody is wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
simple its called health and hygiene how many times have you seen the news where a dead Ebola person is dead on the street and 1,000s gather round to take photos not only that but instead they take there family members to the witch doctor and not the hospital not only that but even if they was treated and lived the ebola stays in the seamen for 3 months and do you really think they would use a condom ? take a look at the famine people dying around them because there is no food but yet still find time to have Kids so do you think if there wife was dying of EBLOA there would not carry on having sex with them ? they do it when famine is there and don't care about the kids they bring in to the world ,so do you think they would care about Ebola

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I was right, researching to see if it is truth is too much of a task for simple minds. Unless you work for them of course. Then the misinformation is yours.a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you are afriad of the truth i can't help that. You should be. Yeas it may or may not have happened natural in the past. But is engineered now and patented. How many stains are. They did that with Anthrax too Know your history.
reply to: Gemwolf

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not why it exist, why it spreads fester You are correct it may have been spent for waste and water systems. I see no evidence of that though. But it could have happened. Though i doubt it. It is happening now though. seen an article where they were pushing use of toilets now. And now monitoring their use because people used them for everything but. Still dumped waste in the streets. I'll have to find the article.areply to: [post=18826924]Shiloh7[/post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join