It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola In the UK an how a proffesinall TROLL loves to offend,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Nicely put, I agree with your thoughts that she'll prob take a caution then milk the apology on Twatter...twats.
Happy new year man, don't always agree with you but some of your well scripted 'in ur face' posts have made me laugh out loud in 2014...nice one.

edit on 1.1.2015 by grainofsand because: pissed spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Nicely put, I agree with your thoughts that she'll prob take a caution then milk the apology on Twatter...twats.
Happy new year man, don't always agree with you but some of your well scripted 'in ur face' posts have made me laugh out loud in 2014...nice one.

All the best for 2015 yourself Man.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is an article which sums up how I feel. When you can no longer have an opinion on ANYTHING people will soon complain.

www.independent.co.uk... ml

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

"The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed—would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper—the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."

George Orwell, 1984

Ironically, 1984 was written in Scotland.

Yes, we are living in a world where one in the minority can get arrested for expressing thoughts that the majority finds offensive.

God help us for what will come next.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

FFS Solo, you are better than this.

Paki, Chinki Tally, Gypo, is enough to get your arrested nowadays. Seems like calling Scots "Sweaty Socks " is acceptable.

You'd laugh your tits off if I got incensed by being called an 'English bastard' or 'Sassenach bastard', (Yes, I do know the source and original meaning of the word 'Sassenach' but it is NOW commonly used as a derogatory term for English people) and say I was being an overly sensitive, weak English wanker or something similar.

The woman is an odious piece of crap......but what sort of world are we living in.

I suspect your ire is more because a Scots woman and the Scottish people were target of her insults....honestly, would you be as disgusted if it was Frankie Boyle having an equally offensive pop at the English etc?
Be honest.

For the record;
Paki's come from Pakistan just as Afghani's come from Afghanistan.
I've never known the term 'Chinky' to be used in an insulting context and don't know a Chinese person who's remotely offended by the term.
I assume you meant Taffy - again, I don't know a Welshman who would ever be offended over that.
Less said about Gypo's the better - a sensitive subject.

If that's deemed racist then so be it - but I assure you the 'label' would be beyond ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

FFS Solo, you are better than this.

I was pished man...let me be FFS..

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

An honest answer that I can both relate to and respect.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

An honest answer that I can both relate to and respect.

Awesome..it was a few minutes after midnight 2014...WTF you expect from a Sweaty minutes into the year 2015.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

Wow, what a piece of work Katie Hopkins is! How would she like it if she got Ebola? I hope they prosecute her, but I agree with Police Scotland that it would be a waste of their time to pursue that.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
She just needs a good boot in the fanny...UK/US context what does it matter.? A boot in the hole is a boot in the hole. though maybe a boot in the mouth would be best served..

edit on 2-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Looks like the brave Nurse may die from this disease,
And the Heartless soulless bitch whom made the comments Is reportedly being paid 400grand to appear on Celeb Big Brother.
Will she donate her fee to charity to help the victims of this tragedy?

NO...

Seems to be the standard ploy to get a gig on Celeb Big Brother an increase your fee into the bargain.

Last Year Frank Maloney a Boxing Promoter suddenly announced he was a woman trapped in a mans Body .
As a Boxing Fan I must admit I was shocked .
Not that he or anybody being trans gender shocks me.

Its just that he was the least likely candidate I could imagine being trans gender.
A Few days after his shock revelations its announced he is off into the celeb Big Brother House.

This Creature makes this odious comment Insulting Scotland Nurses Charity workers garners Nation Wide attention an just like Frank Maloney we discover she is of into the celeb BB house.

I hate programes such as thease but if I were a viewer I would refuse to watch .
Unless the rest of the ocupants are Scots Doctors and Nurses that I would enjoy.

People should boycott chanell five if they pay this creature a reward for being a insensitive troll.

Its possible this Nurse may die whilst the creatures resideing In the house .
Think of her Family an Friends feelings ,

Someone Something has to stop this woman surely Chanell 5 execs can not be as heatless as she Is?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm in the UK and I'd never heard of her .... but then I do stay away from trash TV , Facebook and Twitter.

Her comments were offensive but I guess it's more publicity that these type of nobodies crave to keep their paper thin careers going.

Brainless is as brainless does.

Yeah, she spreading all kinds of things. The king and Queen Protect,pay and feed people like this and all they do is grovel. I feel sorry for the royal Family. They help thier citizens with alot of money that they have laying around. I wish i could live in a castle and prance around in style and come out smellin like a rose. The royal family DO SO MUCH FOR THE PEOPLE. I don't understand, are they not paying this woman enough money. This cain't be true. Their are NO POOR CITIZENS over there. They tread one another like brothers and sisters, FAMILY. The royal FAMILY do so much for it's people. This woman is a hoaxster or prankster. Why would a FAMILY MEMBER act this way. I don't believe it, it's not true. They are HEROES.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Err....wtf have The Royal Family got to do with this?

Some people just use any excuse to push their own personal agenda's regardless of relevance.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No idea what or why the Royals are being mentioned either?
Its ass backward anyway .
We Pay for the royals and there protection.

They pay us nothing.

Or Maybe Prince Andrew Is going into Celeb BB

After all they did do Its A Knockout.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Ebola virus can spread up to 3 feet away says CDC

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
She just needs a good boot in the fanny...UK/US context what does it matter.? A boot in the hole is a boot in the hole. though maybe a boot in the mouth would be best served.

A boot would be ideal for her mouth its where her foot resides

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join