It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola In the UK an how a proffesinall TROLL loves to offend,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If you are not from the UK you probably have never heard of this creature,
And your all the better for it.
She makes a living by being as offensive and as vile as possible.
Basicly She just lets her true nature out without a care for anything or anyone includeing her self .

This is her response to the first confirmed Ebola patient In the UK.

www.dailymail.co.uk... etition-calling-ARRESTED.html

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Katie Hopkins sure shakes the salt doesn't she.

'Police Scotland will thoroughly investigate any reports of offensive or criminal behaviour online and anyone found to be responsible will be robustly dealt with'.

"robustly dealt with"

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

I like to think we Brits can see humour in any given situation - this woman is just a sorry excuse of a human being and disgusts me at every level.
It seems she is incapable of opening her mouth without deliberately insulting or offending someone with her bigoted and offensive opinions.

One has to question the motivations of those people who give exposure to her rantings.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh this stupid bitch, she's the one who thinks terrorists are targeting her. New York, London and recently Sydney attacks were aimed at her apparently.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yes. I've seen her in the headlines recently always saying something stupid in 'Twitter' (Not that I'm on it, I just read that she posts on it).

I guess she thought that if you were a 'twit', you should sign up to the site!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie
If you are not from the UK you probably have never heard of this creature,
And your all the better for it.
She makes a living by being as offensive and as vile as possible.
Basicly She just lets her true nature out without a care for anything or anyone includeing her self .

This is her response to the first confirmed Ebola patient In the UK.

www.dailymail.co.uk... etition-calling-ARRESTED.html

Oh WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAID?! Maybe she's right anyway - Scotland wanted to go it alone but relies on England as soon as the going gets tough?

Maybe that is what the Scots hate - that they've been shown up yet again as being the dependent stooges they are.

Only an absolute MORON would "call for someone to be prosecuted" for expressing an opinion.

The UK is a bloody disgrace these days for this kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I'm in the UK and I'd never heard of her .... but then I do stay away from trash TV , Facebook and Twitter.

Her comments were offensive but I guess it's more publicity that these type of nobodies crave to keep their paper thin careers going.
Brainless is as brainless does.

edit on 1-1-2015 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Mmmmm.... outrage and offence, the new spectator sport we can all enjoy!

Seriously, who really cares what some attention seeking media whore decides to post on social networks?

There was a time when we used to see or hear distasteful ramblings and walk away, change the channel or just plain ignore it. These days people are conditioned to seek out offending material and wail about how offended they are, or that it may offend others and baying for blood. Next we'll see the pitchfork carrying torchlit mobs descending on the homes of the offenders and burning them at the stake, or running them out of town.

The media is to blame for sensationalizing a lot of this trivial garbage in the first place and pushing this idea that saying something offensive is now some high crime that must be stamped out. Dropping bombs on people, destroying entire nations is all fine and dandy, but call someone a "Jock" or, heaven forbid, wear a colourful shirt with scantily clad burlesque style images on it on a science interview and all hell breaks loose.

This world gets ever more bizarre and laughable year upon year.

edit on 532Thu, 01 Jan 2015 05:47:23 -060047315u15 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
She's a National Embarrassment. If the Police can arrest people for silly Facebook Jokes and comments i dont see why this Racist slapper doesn't feel the full force of the law.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
she's just a professional loudmouth. controversy for hire.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
she's just a professional loudmouth. controversy for hire.

Yeah we know that, but if the Police are arresting and charging people for being a loudmouth i dont see why she should be let off the hook...The comments were on social media, not one of her payed to entertain TV appearances. Do you have any idea how many arsehole Sheeple hang on her every word.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I swear ATS is becoming more like The daily mail everyday. The posting of this story just goes to show it, but hey ho. If that's what the members want who am I to complain. What would be amusing is a reality TV show about Katie Hopkins in a tough female Scottish prison instead of another reality show demonising poor people

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I swear ATS is becoming more like The daily mail everyday. The posting of this story just goes to show it, but hey ho. If that's what the members want who am I to complain. What would be amusing is a reality TV show about Katie Hopkins in a tough female Scottish prison instead of another reality show demonising poor people

I believe the story should be out in the open. Be interesting to see how the Police deal with her comments. I personally would like to keep an eye on this as the Police have a habit of saying they are looking into something then when all the furor dies down they simply drop it when no-one is looking.

Just for the Record, for me the term "Sweaty Sock" doesn't bother me one iota. What bothers me is the vile Katie Hopkins and how TV companies feel the need to force this crap on us as if it's some form of entertainment. it is what it is, Trash talk TV for the Sheeple.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocoli don't really believe it's a police matter, but agree with the rest of your post. The reason she gets air time is because there is an increasing appetite for it. It's all designed to avert people's attention from criminal banking practices that are to blame for the countries financial problems. Blame everyone else except the bankers, common practice on ats too.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i have no like for this woman

R.I.P freedom of speech, offense is taken not given and you will always offend someone with something

And whilst the masses are distracted by the increasingly stupid things people get in trouble for , the real crimes above that would scare you into disbelief if fully known , go largely unnoticed and unreported.

everything going to plan then

Q

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
One has to question that 12,000 people want her to be arrested over tweets.

Will this be next on the agenda? Free speech is under fire.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Absolutely agreed. If i read that shoddy rag and found a story there that i thought worthy of ATS, i'd be too ashamed of myself to reveal my reading habits to the world, look for a different source and then go have a shower in warm bleach and razor blades.

I'll not discuss the woman in the OP, i'd rather remove my genitals using hungry rats.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I haven't heard or read a single positive thing about this woman. So I wouldn't worry too much about people taking on board anything that spews out of her mouth. I just don't understand why we can't all just ignore her so she disappears back under the rock she crawled out from.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
One has to question that 12,000 people want her to be arrested over tweets.

Will this be next on the agenda? Free speech is under fire.

That's 11,999 more than wanted to arrest an incarcerate the two teenagers who posted a stupid message on Facebook during the London Riots..3 Years they got.

This country went down a rocky road back then, so what's good for ordinary Joe public is good for a Minor celebrity as far as i'm concerned.

This for me is not about Ms Hopkins, this is about precedent. They (The Government) made the rules for us to follow by threatening us all with heavy jail sentences for inappropriate comments on social media..So Lets see if they have the guts to follow it through when it comes down to someone from their own Class who just so happens to appear on daytime TV.

No Quarter as far as i'm concerned.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm in the UK and I'd never heard of her .... but then I do stay away from trash TV , Facebook and Twitter.

Her comments were offensive but I guess it's more publicity that these type of nobodies crave to keep their paper thin careers going.
Brainless is as brainless does.

Yes you have heard of her. I don't watch any trashy tv and am never on Facebook or Twitter. But unless you never pick up a paper or watch the news the you have heard of her. But you want to pretend like you haven't. ..got it .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join