It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Brings Ebola To Irag, Mosul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just noticed this on flutracker.com.

It seems the sources are sketchy but if true things could get real interesting.

Source

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe the ebola they have will get mishandled and wipe them all out. Or they will weaponize it and cause a crap storm.

It doesn't sound very good anyway you look at it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is another source. Says it's confirmed.

Source

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

This source doesn't include any information about a confirmed case of Ebola. It has a report from unnamed "medical sources". If there is further evidence to support this case of Ebola in Iraq, and the involvement of Isis in it's transmission it'd be helpful. Otherwise, this seems like conjecture.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From OP link:

The sources added that the cases were among Da'ish gunmen of African origins.

ETA: Another link
edit on 31-12-2014 by intrptr because: link

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
& slowly but surely TPTB plan comes together.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
omg, well who is going to handle this mess if true?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This one claims its oil workers from abroad…?

Link

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
This one claims its oil workers from abroad…?

Link

In that part of the world it wouldn't really matter who brought it there. If it;s there and is allowed to proliferate it could be a really bad thing for everyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yeah that's bad news if true. If a body gets in the river for example, it would wipe everyone out pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
From Outbreak News Today: Ebola in Iraq? Unconfirmed reports hitting the internet.

A number of unconfirmed reports have hit the internet today concerning Ebola virus case(s) in Mosul, Iraq.

Iraq map/CIA

According to a report in Shafaq News today, A medical source in Mosul hospital revealed diagnosing the infection with Ebola virus of elements belonging to ISIS.

Later in the report it states, The source, who asked not to be identified told “Shafaq News”, that “the cases were recorded on foreign fighters of African descent.

The medical source warned from the spread of the disease within the city of Mosul and its transmission to other Iraqi cities. There are other reports floating online concerning this topic, and I must stress, none of the reports have been confirmed. See HERE, , HERE and HERE.

The good folks over at Flutrackers are gathering information on this issue. However, as Flutrackers Editor-in-Chief, Sharon Sanders points out, “There is a question about how reliable these reports are, and basically, we have no idea, hence the title of the thread.

“Iraq and Mosul are unstable. Any news is suspect. There are many conflicting factions there. We will monitor the situation and post here.”

If the reports are true, it would be a disastrous situation in the chaotic, violence plagued and war-torn Middle Eastern country.

I believe two of the three links are the same as those already posted here, alone with the Flutrackers one.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I said that this would happen months ago. Instead of suicide bombers they'd have suicide Ebola carriers. Go, get infected, travel to a western country, wait to become infectious, and spend as much time in public as possible.

They can probably twist and contort they their religious texts to where it's not only acceptable, but encouraged.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Can someone tell me were this Irag you speak of is?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's a neighbor of Uran...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I'm sorry oh omnipotent one. Typo!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I just noticed this on flutracker.com.

It seems the sources are sketchy but if true things could get real interesting.

Source

Like you said. ...Good catch. F&S&

new topics

top topics

join