It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Dash Cam/Police Report Analysis. Redacted! Fraud? [Video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

As much as I wish it were faked in the first place, I believe it happened, and several kids lost their lives that day.

Conspiracies like this require way to many people to participate, and people can't keep their mouth shut. Someone would be getting a lawyer and cashing in on this story if it were not true. Instead people are getting a lawyer and cashing in on the story being true.

Capitalism rules the masses. Even the guy who shot UBL couldn't keep his trap shut.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

As much as I wish it were faked in the first place, I believe it happened, and several kids lost their lives that day.

Conspiracies like this require way to many people to participate, and people can't keep their mouth shut. Someone would be getting a lawyer and cashing in on this story if it were not true. Instead people are getting a lawyer and cashing in on the story being true.

Capitalism rules the masses. Even the guy who shot UBL couldn't keep his trap shut.

^ THIS!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

Someone would be getting a lawyer and cashing in on this story if it were not true.

Such twisted logic. Who do you suggest this particular person would be?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Here's a debunking of the OP's dashcam video:

The Sandy Hook Hoaxers, including RedsilverJ continue to intentionally mislead their viewers by comparing "Dash Cam" times with the actual timeline despite the fact the first page of the timeline clearly states the Dash Cam times were off by small amounts….This same deception by Hoaxers was also found in the video "We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook" and this is the type of fraud that permeates hoaxer videos.  

Sandy Hook Hoax - Dash Cam - Jonathan Batla aka Redsilverj Debunked

How much "off" were these Dash Cam times, do you suppose? If you look at them fulll length you still don't see the events from the report happening, at all. There are also obvious differences between the separate cam vids looking at the same area. Some of the events happening in one do not appear in the other at all.

So how could an offset by a small amount of time explain this?
edit on 6-1-2015 by TheOmegaStain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

It took me about 45 seconds to find a parent of a child murdered at Sandy Hook who did not move away. This is just more BS being posted by someone not doing any fact checking.

What you found is a story on some site about a parent not moving way. It doesn't actually prove anything. Now I don't know if this Halbig guy has actual proof that they did, but I do know that your find is absolutely meaningless.

Why even bother debunking if you're just going to say the media reported it, so it is proof. We all know what the official story is and that it is reported like that by the media.

You could just say, "but official story" and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOmegaStain

It took me about 45 seconds to find a parent of a child murdered at Sandy Hook who did not move away. This is just more BS being posted by someone not doing any fact checking.

What you found is a story on some site about a parent not moving way. It doesn't actually prove anything. Now I don't know if this Halbig guy has actual proof that they did, but I do know that your find is absolutely meaningless.

Why even bother debunking if you're just going to say the media reported it, so it is proof. We all know what the official story is and that it is reported like that by the media.

It proves that you didn't know what you were talking about, that you don't do any real research, that "hand waving" is your favorite defense, and that you just make excuses and move the goalposts when contradictory evidence is placed in front of you. DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Someone would be getting a lawyer and cashing in on this story if it were not true.

Such twisted logic. Who do you suggest this particular person would be?

How about any citizen of the town. They could always claim that their business or livelihood has been negatively affected by the entire "hoax." There is almost always at least some small meritorious complaint to be filed. Of course it makes way more sense to think that somehow an entire town is in on some massive hoax to...well, to do *something*. Not that anyone has any coherent idea on here as to what that *something* is, mind you. I mean, no one has come for my guns yet, most of America has moved on from this, and the families are healing. The entire World has moved on...except the YouTube kings who think they have the truth, lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

How about any citizen of the town.

The problem is that they would have to prove it directly which would require insider info. Don't get me wrong, I have seen enough to prove to me it was a false flag op, the problem is it is all circumstantial. If I had direct proof I would get that lawyer.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

It proves that you didn't know what you were talking about, that you don't do any real research, that "hand waving" is your favorite defense, and that you just make excuses and move the goalposts when contradictory evidence is placed in front of you. DENY IGNORANCE!

Proof would be documents proving that this parent is still a resident there. This is just anecdotal. I also questioned wether this
Halbig guy had actual proof of his claims. It works both ways. You must've missed that.

Btw, why didnt you touch my other post?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The conspiracy required just to produce a fraudulent detailed interview like the one I posted (and conceal that it was fraudulent) would be incomprehensibly implausible.

Media sources are obviously not always right. However, "the media" is not a monolithic entity automatically taking orders from whoever "they" are that would be coordinating this impossibly gigantic hoax.

But, hey, forget all that.

In less than fifteen minutes I found multiple local government documents online proving the particular parent in question still lives and pays taxes in Newtown Connecticut. This included their address and even photos of their house. I'm not going to link to any of that because of all the stalkers online.

Suffice it to say with all due respect that's just more evidence to me that a lot of people are lazily repeating lies and insinuations that are very, VERY easily disproven. And that's assuming the very best about the motivations of those involved in pushing this nonsense about the parents.
edit on 6-1-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Can you send me a link to those documents in a private message? Otherwise it's just more anecdotes.

The conspiracy required just to produce a fraudulent detailed interview like the one I posted (and conceal that it was fraudulent) would be incomprehensibly implausible.

Really? I could write an emotional sob story in 15 mins. The pic doesn't prove anything either. Can this woman and her story be found on sites with a much larger audience too? Or was it conveniently confined to some obscure site?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am kinda dissapointed that you also wouldn't touch my other post, in which I debunk your "debunking" of the dash cam vid stuff. Or are you coming back for that?

Also hope you are going to send me those links.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Can you send me a link to those documents with u2u? Otherwise it's just more anecdotes.

No.

I really hate being accused of swallowing the "official story" by those who are actually the ones uninterested in doing objective research.

This ain't exactly the arcane secrets of the Illuminati. People who really exist and are who they say they are leave loads of evidence all over the internets.

It's called Google.

Besides, I know exactly how this goes: a long series of "but that could of been faked, too" all the way down the fruitloop rabbit hole until I start getting called a government agent.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I am kinda dissapointed that you also wouldn't touch my other post, in which I debunk your "debunking" of the dash cam vid stuff.

Link me to something that presents the hoaxer case on this in some kind of remotely sensible fashion and I'll explore the issue further.

I'm not wasting any more time on that stupid video than what I have already.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here's another parent.

Took me less than 10 minutes.

I'll post this as he has gone public with this.

Jimmy Greene. Drives by the site of the school every day as of Dec. 14. Released a CD in honor of his daughter.

Will be playing February 15, 2015, in Rockville, MD at the Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival (as well as many other scheduled performances.)

You think that's made up? Anecdotal evidence? You think if you went to the Mid-Atlantic Jazz festival he wouldn't be there? That you couldn't ask him about his daughter? Or would it be some saxophone playing "crisis actor" who is going to spend the rest of his life impersonating someone?

Link.

Link.

Link.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Here's another parent. Took me less than 10 minutes. I'll post this as he has gone public with this. Jimmy Greene. Drives by the site of the school every day as of Dec. 14. Released a CD in honor of his daughter.

Since he has gone public I can post my observations.

He did not release a CD in honor of his daughter, the CD was released in 2009 and was called "MISSION STATEMENT".

Jimmy's daughter Ana was senselessly murdered today along with 19 other children in the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre. This song is a dedication to her.

The CD is from 2009 and one song is a dedacation to her, from before the SH event.

The vid and the commentary were posted on the day of the event.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Pragression because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOmegaStain

Anyone from the potential "conspiracy group" of what would have to be thousands of normal people. That would be an easy book that would sell for a couple million dollars. Or any hacktivist group that can easily pull all kinds of footage from government computers, and release it to the public.

These kinds of huge conspiracies just simply can't be true. They are fun to talk about, but taking it seriously is a step towards insanity.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Stuship because: ...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Anyone from the potential "conspiracy group" of what would have to be thousands of normal people. That would be an easy book that would sell for a couple million dollars. Or any hacktivist group that can easily pull all kinds of footage from government computers, and release it to the public.

Big assumptions. You really think that direct proof can be pulled from a government computer.

These kinds of huge conspiracies just simply can't be true. They are fun to talk about, but taking it seriously is a step towards insanity.

Ignoring all the obvious inconsistencies and impossibilities is insanity.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Pragression because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pragression

The short answer is yes. I use Edward Snowden as my proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pragression

Here's another parent. Took me less than 10 minutes. I'll post this as he has gone public with this. Jimmy Greene. Drives by the site of the school every day as of Dec. 14. Released a CD in honor of his daughter.

Since he has gone public I can post my observations.

He did not release a CD in honor of his daughter, the CD was released in 2009 and was called "MISSION STATEMENT".

Jimmy's daughter Ana was senselessly murdered today along with 19 other children in the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre. This song is a dedication to her.

The CD is from 2009 and one song is a dedacation to her, from before the SH event.

The vid and the commentary were posted on the day of the event.

When it comes to music and kids I tolerate no BS. You posted the record release prior to his daughter's passing. Mr. Greene did release a CD in honor of his daughter on November 24, 2014. RIP.

itunes.apple.com...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join