It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Ebola case in the UK!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Not far from me either...practically driven past my front door here in Cheltenham

Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The government needs to be doing more. Apparently they couldn't source Zmapp, the drug that was used for a previous victim that recovered. They also reportedly didn't have any testing kits to give to the victim in London while she was at Heathrow nor any of the regulation isolation rooms.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
The government needs to be doing more. Apparently they couldn't source Zmapp, the drug that was used for a previous victim that recovered. They also reportedly didn't have any testing kits to give to the victim in London while she was at Heathrow nor any of the regulation isolation rooms.

From what i have heard she was tested 6 times until her temperature was at the level she needed to pass and be allowed to leave. how does that work.?? and all this while the Health Secretary was present. a utter sham.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I believe that is the drug that the news reported WE HAVE RUN OUT OF!!!!
Even my son jumped up at that one and asked How? My question was HOW MANY HAVE BEEN TREATED THAT THEY ARE NOT TELLING US ABOUT resulting in them running out!?

Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It was probably all shipped to Africa and none left for anywhere else.

All the labs in the world and they say there isn't any anywhere. Unbelievable.

I am sure if some CEO /Royal /Politician etc wanted some they could get their hands on it.

Perhaps that is where it all went, stockpiled by the 1%.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The suspected woman at Swindon GWH tested negative but being kept for observation.

t comes as another suspected case of Ebola was reported in Swindon, Wiltshire, yesterday afternoon.
The patient, reportedly a woman from the parish village of South Cerney, is understood to have tested negative for the disease.
A spokesman for Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust this morning said: 'The test results have come back negative.
'The patient is continuing to stay within the hospital for treatment.'
Yesterday staff said the tests were being carried out as a precautionary measure given the woman's travel history to west Africa.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Each time she was tested her temp was under the threshold.. they didnt keep testing until it went down. The temperature that is set is rather arbitrary and changes across different jurisdictions. Had that happened where i am the guidelines would have still allowed her to travel.
Just to put something out there the public health officials have the power to refuse her to fly however they cant do that unless they meet the certaon requirements, if they dont meet the guidelines then we cant enforce anything. she was saying she was feeling sick and it was her decision to still get on the flight, she was perfectly capable of saying she didnt want to fly and taken herself to a hospital for a more thorough investigation, its not the role of a nurse at an airport to force someone without meeting cthe clinical definition to do anything.

(post by ebolaoutbreakmap removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join