It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to Astral Projection, I finally ventured far from my bedroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my Out of body experience I had last night.

I've used guided meditation a few times to get out of my body but I've never gone further then my bedroom.

I woke up this morning around 4.30am and I got up and let the dogs do their business outside as I smoked a cigarette. I decided to go back to bed and cherish the little bit of sleep before getting up for work. So I set my alarms and started to think about random thoughts as I couldn't fall asleep. I was deep in thought about a subject and I swear I was bordering on lucidity or beginning to dream. Then all of a sudden I was conscious and in sleep paralysis. I have used sleep paralysis before to get out of my body so I thought why not seize the moment, I was lying on my stomach and the vibrations started the more I focused on the vibrations the more intense they got.

All of a sudden I could see my bookcase and my wall in my room, everything had this green tinge to it, I thought about it for a second before I knew where I wanted to go. All of a sudden I was flying through the air, you could hear this sound as if the wind was wooshing past me at incredible speeds. I would liken it to the sound you hear when skydiving ( if you've ever done that before you'll understand what I mean)

Any how I arrived at my destination, which is a few thousand km away from where I live. It was dawn there and I was flying over the city. It was extremely beautiful the morning sun has yet to creep over the horizon, it was light out but still dark enough for all the city lights to still be on. ( this city is 2hrs ahead in time from me) I was floating mid air taking in the sight before me, I couldn't believe that I had actually made it. Anyhow I set my sights back on my destination and I start wooshing through the air for lack of better words but this time I was flying backwards if that makes any sense. Like the force was pulling me from behind and I watching the city fade away as I was pulled over the mountains/hills into the suburban areas. Before I knew it I was standing/floating on a street looking towards a house. Then unfortunately, I lost lucidity that is the last thing I remember.

I was just wondering if anyone had similar experiences or could give me any tips and I'm still a newbie at all this.

I've read that it's better to sleep on your back, but for me I always sleep on my stomach and I've never seemed to have any problems. I find it more relaxing to sleep this way, meditate etc

Thanks for reading my long post haha

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Im jealous

Havnt reached that stage yet.

Just got my ipad set up so i can have my headphones on in bed.

Hoping relaxing music / tones will assist me reach your new level.

Pleased for you, hope it continues.

(P.S. anyone recommend relaxation music / tones?)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Wow, that is really spectacular!

I haven't managed to reach that point yet, and I've been trying for months..

I start to feel the vibrations but before anything more happens I will wake up and then I can't get back to that state.

I've never even made it out of my body..(

Do you have any advice for me?

Hope your adventures continue!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Do some cool stuff for us that don't know how to astral project! Have fun!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GrimDeceiver

I think it comes down to your mindset, focus your intent even before you go to sleep. I personally take advantage of the moment I'm in. I used to induce it but now I just let it happen.

For me, I struggled to clear my mind when meditating, so instead I use visualization techniques instead.

Try just closing your eyes and watching your eyelids after awhile I start to see colours and patterns and I just focus on them and let all other mental chatter leave my mind. I usually start with the tingles or itches before the vibrations start.

Or you could close your eyes and focus on your third eye, this has also helped me before and if I don't get out I usually lucid dream

The biggest thing for me to move past was the fear and that held me back for a long time. Once I leaened to let that go it was much easier to project. Luckily for me I've never had negative experiences with sleep paralysis, I had read about other peoples experiences tho and I must admit it did sound frightening. The first time it happened to me I knew what it was and played it to my advantage, now it's the easiest way for me to get out

Good luck, I hope you soon get out and get to travel to far and distant lands, just hold your intent and go from there

edit on 29/12/14 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: karmajayne

Try proving it by having a person hide somehing on the top of a building, Then go see what it is and tell him next morning... And document it with non stop video footage.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Congrats KarmaJayne! I have had a very similar experience. One of my first astral projections was like that. When I popped out of body i was in my room and everything had a green tinge like night vision to it. I haven't had the green tinge again since that.

But yeah, thats how it works best for me as well. I will get up in the morning, go to the bathroom and get some water or what not. Stay up for about 10 mins. This pulls your mind back from sleep mode to wake mode. Your body is still very relaxed at this point so its easy to fall back into sleep paralysis with your mind awake. i would say 70% of my OBE's occur in the morning after i was awake for 10 mins.

But yeah keep practicing and the more you do it the longer you will be able to stay lucid. For me if i start losing lucidity or the dream starts fading, i stand still and do really deep focused breaths. For some reason this helps me stay conscious and solidifies my surroundings.
edit on 29-12-2014 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've been having sp more frequently over the last month or so , but not waking during it .
It's been more the whooshing sound , then can't move then sleep .
But haven't woke up to it for a couple of months ,
Only had the bright flash than knocked out once but woke up strongly after it .

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Good for you. Always try to limit your OBE..... time is critical. Next time make sure you wear a watch and watch the time while in your OBE. While in your OBE experience be aware of your surroundings at all times and try not to feel or display any type of emotions if possible unless it is love and peace. Leaving behind an empty vessel and being away too long can be detrimental, once you return you might find someone else already inside your vessel which you will either have to share or be outright denied to reenter. When you leave your body you give up all rights to that body and there lies the danger.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So iv meditated on and off for years, but I can't seem to get out of my body, I get to this stage where I feel light headed and kind of get the "whah-whahs" like you get from the dentist gas, it almost feels like I'm gonna pass out so I usually pull back at that moment, am I on the right track? Should I push threw that barrier?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thank you so much karmajayne... I have an almost constant inner dialogue that even meditation has a problem quieting lol
so I will definitely work with the visualization techniques..

I have only experienced sleep paralysis once and to me it felt like being wrapped in chains and being dragged to the bottom of the ocean.. It was terrifying but oddly peaceful, if that makes any sense at all...

Can't wait to obe myself to Mars..

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jehova620

very much yes,

soundcloud.com...

or if you dont like the tunes and want something a bit more trance inducing;

www.youtube.com...

sorry i have no idea how to embed. That binural, MUST USE HEADPHONES.

Or for a nice twist, play both at the same time over the top of eachother, actually that binural sounds good over the top of just about anything.

happy meditating!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't know whether you're saying this because you believe it or you're trying to be intentionally deceitful. But the truth is you will not be denied your own body if you try to return that is ludicrous and that is deceitful information.

Hear now Karma, Booyakasha began to touch on the right direction in her post. Use meditation within and during your experience to stay calm when you begin to get too excited. When you get too excited it affects your bodily heart rate and will trigger your brain to wakefulness.

This is a common problem easily overcomed by the above mentioned technique.

-Alien

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The farthest I've ever gotten is doing front flips above my bed lol. But I do agree though, the times I find it easiest to astral project is after I awake, move around for 30 minutes or so, and then go back to bed. In that second sleep it seems to occur on a much more regular basis. Not sure why that is, but it is something that I have observed.

There have been times where I imagined myself flying long distances, but I think those were more my imagination than a real astral projection. When you truly astral project and are out of body, you know. It is quite a feeling.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 30-12-2014 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

top topics

join