It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil his deals and Hell

page: 1

join
share:
(post by werewolf99 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: werewolf99

OK, I just started this but I am not sure if I can look at his face for 5 min.

I will try

edit on 12 28 2014 by stosh64 because: added video

OK, I made it through the whole thing, not sure how.

He should really look in the mirror and maybe comb his hair since he is trying to selling something.

He was very wishy-washy through the whole thing with no evidence unless you buy his book.

It was a fail for me, sorry
edit on 12 28 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 28 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well at least he was keeping it real. It is a complex subject and a conspiracy that really isn't fully covered anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

OK, I just started this but I am not sure if I can look at his face for 5 min.

Lol, I thought the same thing. Listened for 20 seconds and couldn't take him seriously. Really, if you want anybody to take you seriously, present yourself in a manner that shows some kind of legitimacy.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Last time I checked, the Arch Angel Micheal whose like Lucifer 3.0, killed the Devil. Yet, hell still exist.

God must of renovated, since when God goes down to judge the Devil once a year on Halloween, or that's what a Jehovah's witness told me when it Halloween.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry to report that it took me 1 second to just fall off the chair from laughter.

All that buildup about demonic conspiracy, Heaven&Hell Trading Company etc...and I was confronted with the face of....

Never mind. I'm still laughing.

At 0:36 he makes a face that sums up the entire affair pretty well.

I don't think the topic at hand is all that funny, and I do think there might be something to his claims...but the presentation is extremely hilarious.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Jelonek because:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey dude,

I personally dont buy into the heaven and hell, god devil thing and if I did I would have to side with the devil, the God of the OT was a sadistic, insecure, megalomaniacal, genocidal bastard. All the devil did was try give us knowledge, he just had really bad PR people in my opinion

I watched it and I agree that it was presented terribly.
I think its safe to say from the 97 views, your very short thread opener plus your username of Werewolf and the production company of the clip being weremedia that you are either the dude in the vid or very closely attached to it.

Whether your sincere or just trying to make a buck, just like the devil you need better PR people or a bit of coaching
Send me a U2U msg if you want some help

Ive got nothing but respect for people who try to do their own thing even if I do think its bat droppings crazy
Good luck

edit on 28/12/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/12/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

That is what professional authors are like. But it is just the northern accent that is what people talk like from the north of england in the uk.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
By that logic, if there is a Hell that planet Earth is trading with, there must be a Heaven as well
Great idea for a sci-fi TV series.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That is true. A script and a sexy woman would always sell more.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sorry dude but it wasnt the accent, it was everything.
Successful authors also have a large PR and marketing machine behind them which is a big part of what makes them successful, talent/truth alone wont get you very far unless you are very VERY lucky.

So which are you, are you the author and dude in the vid or part of their (sorry to say awful) marketing and PR team?

Found a couple of links to where you can buy the book
www.werevampmedia.co.uk...#!paranormal-books/c1dh8

www.amazon.com...=asap_B00B5C9HTM?ie=UTF8

This is a great example of what Im talking about, do you really think anyone here believes that for a second???
You "found" a couple of links, Why dont you just come out and say youre the author?

If you do that you may at least get some sort of discussion going, right now you just come across as something like a dodgy car salesman.

You really should U2U me

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I did give the video a chance, sorry but it was awful and I dont just mean the content.
I personally wouldnt waste any money on the books as I dont believe in what your selling but many people do and with the right marketing you can either get your message to more people or get more suckers to give you money.
Drop the charade, your the author or a friend trying to drum up publicity for them, which is it?

Just gave your linked youtube video its 13th view (clicked on it twice as I wanted to see the publish date, your welcome) and once again it was awful.
so how is your youtube and google+ marketing strategy working out? Im guessing about as good as your ATS one i.e not very good at all. Maybe your a fantastic author, maybe you really do have info thats vital for everyone to hear, sadly if you continue down your current PR road no one will ever know.

Take this as constructive criticism, once again I have nothing but respect for people who go out on a limb and do their own thing but sometimes we all need help

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Actually the guy has had 20 books released this year from a range of traditional publishing companies is a member of the society of authors a society where ONLY professional authors are allowed in, then whatever strategy he is using is working pretty darn well.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
after reading what a few of you thought of the video i wont waste another 5 minutes however i would like the 3 minutes i wasted on reading this thread back

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: moren

Why bother to read at all I am sure if you put a commode in front of your tv and a beer fridge at the other end you could save even more time.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: werewolf99

Actually the guy has had 20 books released this year from a range of traditional publishing companies is a member of the society of authors a society where ONLY professional authors are allowed in, then whatever strategy he is using is working pretty darn well.

OK then, 20 books released this year you say, wow!!!!
They must be really well researched.

Best of luck to both him and you

top topics

join