It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Its a bit late in the evening
the days all done, all fed and watered and just kicking back.
Toys presents all done.
Just thought I would say Merry Chrissy, in my country its not yet politically incorrect to say merry Christmas, though probably not for long.
Anyway i am happy to celebrate this pagan/catholic/christian festival with my non believing family. Happy to have a tree (mines an olive, I will plant it tomorrow) in my living room, give presents and enjoy the relationships with others (and I did for a change) .

Say what you will but my mothers words (atheist) always make me appreciate the season.
"Its a great way to finish the year, religion aside, its a nice way to finish the year.

So whatever your beliefs, enjoy.

Hope this isnt offensive, I dont mind your beliefs whatever they are

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks and M.C. to you and too all . Its been raining here yesterday and today which is your day before yesterday and yesterday lol...peace and take care :>) a reply to: borntowatch

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Thanks and M.C. to you and too all . Its been raining here yesterday and today which is your day before yesterday and yesterday lol...peace and take care :>) a reply to: borntowatch

Rain?
Today didnt hit 40, thats about 105 in US temp readings, I am grateful about taht.
My poor little olive tree would love a sweet drop of rain water.
FYI, today was today, yesterday was yesterday and it will be tomorrow soon, hope you enjoyed as much as what I enjoyed, when ever it hapens

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Merry Christmas to you! I live in Seattle WA and it is Christmas day here and almost 10:30AM. My loved ones are coming over at 1:00PM.

Australia is 19 hours ahead of us...is that right? So...right now in Australia it is Friday already and around 5:30AM.

edit on 2014-12-25T12:30:15-06:00pmThursdaypm25201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: left out word

new topics

top topics

join