It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2014 best new I.P. Awards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
For me when I say I.P. I mean intellectual property. and that Is my nick name for new shows. What show would give the award to for best new show of 2014?

There are three nominee's that come to mind for me. first is a comedy called Broad city. which follows the exploits and mishaps of two 20 somethings in NYC. I think Amy Polher is a producer on the show, that must be one of the reason's why I like it.

Second is a show Called Helix. I think a lot of ATS members watch the Syfy channel so maybe might already know about this show. I was really into this show at the start of the year. kind of a mix of science and horror. the only bad thing is in the season finale they ended it like they didn't know if they were going to get a second season or not.

Third is a show called Gang related. The previews for this show before it aired pitched it as a fast and furious type come to TV. Basically a cop has to walk the line between criminal and hero.

For me I really like Gang related they ended the show with a shocker that nobody probably saw coming,

I would like to open it up and hear from others on what their best new I.P. of 2014 is. (I know Gotham is probably going to get some love.)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The last ship is one of favorites of this year, just started watching gotham, seems good after only watching first ep. Im gonna have to look for gang related, seems to be my type of show.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi!,

I haven't seen those shows but I will take a look at them, thanks for the tips!
I am a nostalgic of The X-Files series, still have to see something with the same successful combination of compelling plot with intelligent dialogues and that touch of irony/sarcasm that made the paranormal step into so many houses worldwide!
Sorry if I have digressed

a reply to: American-philosopher

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
X files is a must for any ats member!!, i must revisit my x file harddrive for marathon one weekend. If you havent seen it give homeland a watch, its C.I.A based, worth a go.a reply to: WilliamWAS

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

Hi Billy,

Yes I am new on ATS but I can tell X files must be THE bible in here :-)
I have always wondered why they chose F.B.I characters instead of C.I.A by the way. Could it be that the latter turned the production down, or it's because Chris Carter knew which agency is more involved in the paranormal?
Darn I keep talking about this amazing series...it was too much addictive...

top topics

join