It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch What This Homeless Man Does With $100

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The ones I know would of bought crack.

Or H

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is my reply on there, and I'll just leave it here:

This really touched me, because I did the same thing as this man- I was the only person who could/would care for the people in my family that were dying. My people died over the course of a couple years, but the emotional, social, and financial pain can be horrendous. Luckily, I did not become homeless, but I am on the edge of being there. I've only just begun to recover emotionally, and have only been able to find work in the last year (thankfully).

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Great vid. Reminds me of this one...posted here before, I'm sure. A little bit can make a big difference in ways we can never even dream of.

What fairy tale world is this.

Make me barf.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I know it's a nice thing to believe and it's not at all impossible to be legit, but I'm with the others that are skeptical and my bet is it's staged - the sole purpose to get as many views as possible/go viral and generate money through advertisements. Just comes across as fake... the plot, the twist, the acting... all too conveniently directed to generate the most views.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Good man good intentions. On the flip side all you see is a big sandwich and some Doritos being passed out. Maybe $10 at most.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I keep a few dollars cash in my console in case I see someone standing under the Walmart sign down the road. I'm sure everyone asks themselves, what if that bum isn't a bum and is just a shameless fool who wants some spending money for the weekend? What if they actually make more money than I do and they don't really need it? I know I've given money to people like that even when I'm jobless or close to broke. This video is exactly why I take those chances. If 1 out of 5 happens to be like the guy in this video, it's worth losing a few to someone who doesn't actually need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join