It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''The matrix of all matter'' - Reality or Fantasy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: iDope

What if in the beginning there was white noise, and out of the void all was distilled. I like your thinking.

Reminds of Genesis where the creator created out of the void.

That is kind of where I'm coming from. I'm not saying there is a physicale being creator (though our DNA suggests there is) or that the Big Bang is the creator. But what I am hinting to is that in many religious texts (I'm not religious), THE WORD of God is what is important. THE WORD of JESUS is important. It's not that he existed but it's always the WORD of either or. GOD, MESSIAH, etc. I think that it is a hint to the background of what surrounds us.

I mean, wouldn't the mere physical sight of a GOD coming down from the heavens go beyond all thought and logic? It would be astoubnding to see. But it is not the sight, the thought, the belief, the thought, the presence, the feeleing, but THE WORD. Sound has an obvious vibration, sound effects all life, even molecularly. Look into cymatics and then relate it to geometrey and to the existence around us. Stepping stones to the sound that governs existence.

i quoted from the first few passages from Genesis above about the WORD (Vibration), and even in the New Testament, first sentences from JOHN (one of the most quoted texts of the new testament).

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning."

Doesn';t the sound of that seem weird?

WORD was GOD

AND HE was with GOD in the Beginning?

WORD accompanied God. Neither could exist without it. With the vibrational field alive and present, allowed GOD to exist, and GOD allowed the field to exist. It's like a Yin and Yang theory. Though, GOD in Genesis is said to create the field that sound can travel in be creating the WORD, or speaking the word before all else.

Sound and transmitting of data through space uses the same constructs of this field that was created, on our dimensional aspect. Sound is a wave, much like light, much like atoms, electrons, all life. Everything is waves (vibration), and these waves travel through space, and space is created out of the waves, and these waves are always present in space to allow new information to travel on.

I know this isn't scientific and makes little sense, but in IMHO sound was the original force to allow life to take precedent in the universe, and it always exists in the background. Like space is sheet music ready and willing to allow notes to be written upon it. And that music can exist in many forms. Our music can be heard by our ears. Many other animals don''t give two shiits about Bach or pearl Jam, but my ears enjoy it. Space also may only transmit certains sounds that our atmospher won't, like certain frequencys we can't hear yet dogs ca, or even light in the incredibly diverse spectrum in which we cannoot see.

We were built to recognize only certain frequencys of light and sound that we can only recognize what we know. But yet there is much beyond our sight and hearing cappabilities that we do not understand or pay attention to. Space was created to allow all these facets to exist. In my belief. A GOD as many Christians and Jewish and Muslims, etc. see "him" believe we were created in his form, and yet there is so much we do not see that GOD must, for it is there, and exists, and we are unable to see it with the mechanisms we were given.

It is all a big mystery I am trying to understand, and being an agnostic believing athiest and scientific reasoning being, I am trying to search ancient texts, decipher grey lines between altered words, and find meaning within the cosmos which is shrouded with entertainment and disbelief. I do not know all, and I know less than I know. But I know ore than many, and I believe my reasonings are on the right track.

Though I do get drunk and ramble, stoned and ponder, tired and drift upon dreams; I do have a reasoning to what i think and it comes upong observance and study, a questioning of reality and only believing what the pieces show once the jigsaw is put toghether. Therefore I clam to know nothing, as I only have the corner side pieces and a dark center assmbled which seems much like a blinking anus taunting my wit.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skaffa
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Although I don't think I can believe in a personification of god, after skimming through, this does seem interesting, I'll take a deeper look when I get the chance.
Thanks.

This is most likely true, the frequencies of the universe hold infinite potential, and they could very well be the ''matrix'' we're speaking of, but the way matter is so ''in tune'' with them, it almost seems too perfect, which leads me to think this might be another means instead of a cause.

However, I don't think sound in a vacuum is possible, we would've known by now if this was the case.
How can particles transmit frequencies when they are no longer physically connected?
My guess is that these frequencies do not consist of sound as we know it

I cannot remember the study or name or but to let the curious search, it has to do with splitting atms, electrons matter and those being able to communicate with eachother after split over long distances. I want to say "atomic or electron ghost memory" which states that if you put one half in one place it would be negative in another. So if you split a particle on earth and placed the other on the moon, and then mad ethe particle on earth psitive, the particle on the moon would instantly become negative and vice-a-versa. Therefore, there is some sore of communication between the two though they are not connected, unless they are conciouss and telepathically linked.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sound must exist in space, in my belief. We cannot hear it with our ears, but something can. Can you imagine two planets collinding and hovering above the collision by only a few miles and not hearing it? That would be insane to see, and even mmore insane to not hear the explosion.

There are any times i Hear diddly shat, and yet my dog is barking up a storm, literally, because a tornado warning is issued 30 min later. Is my sog hearing sound, sensing pressure, smelling wind? It''s crazy. And at the same time. If someone knocks on the door and I'm expecting someone, my dog will bark and go to the door but not growl or jump, or act like she wants to rip an arm off. But if I'm not expecting a visitor, my dog wil sit and growl in front of me and insist I do not open the door unless she is in front of me to smell the intentions of the "Intruder." as strange as it sounds, just upon observation, dogs can sense my surprise, dismay, hesitation, etc just by nature in which they were given. So therefore, my dog is more upset by a knock at the door if I'm not expecting guests than she is if I were.

I don't know if it is by sound or smell from my hormones, but it's beyond what any human can tell. There is much beyond our realm of belief and reality in which we will not know without technology assisting our shortcomings. Sound in space is one of them.

Radio waves are sent rhough space and are able to transmit sound. May this be one of thousands or even one of ten ways of hearing in space?
edit on 25-12-2014 by iDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I agree that these frequencies could have a large influence on our universe, I was stating that they do not have to be actual sound waves, it could indeed be something like quantum entanglement, or radio waves.

But is this the origin of everything, or do these frequencies originate from something else? Could they somehow be conscious? Because it seems like these frequencies really know what they're doing.

I think you'll enjoy reading this article, it does a pretty good job at explaining the phenomenon.
edit on 25-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

Nice thread. You may want to take a look at the theory of Quantum Consciousness as presented by Penrose and Hammerhoff. In a nut shell it posits that Human consciousness exists at the quantum level and that extremely small structures in the brain, tubules, could possibly be where the quantum activity takes place. If true the ramifications are multifaceted. Consequently the concept of an afterlife may be a scientific reality and also consciousness is not a function of advanced computational ability on the part of the human brain therefore rendering artificial consciousness by mathematical computation impossible. Also this theory nicely compliments Jung's ideas in regard to synchronicity and also the possibility of something such as the Akashic record being real. It also has interesting implications in regards to time and our perception as such.

Furthermore there are some parallels with various gnostic/mystical concepts and if the theory proves accurate it also raises some questions about reincarnation. While I'm not sure exactly how, this sort of thing might prove useful in explaining and scientifically understanding physcic phenomenon as well as remote viewing. It should also be pointed out, for those interested, that the U.S. intelligence community has invested considerable Tim and some money studying remote viewing and many reports conclude that good results were achieved as well as empiral data gathered. Just some food for thought as this all seems to relate to the "fabric of reality".
edit on 26-12-2014 by s3cz0ne because: forgot some stuff

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

Star and flag for the quotes!

Have you heard about my discovery on the nature of all particles?

I found that every single one of the particles in the known universe seems to follow an octahedral preonic configuration:

Example - an electron:

Just like the shape of diamonds. Talk about a matrix... An octahedron is the exact dual polyhedron of a 3-D cube!

Whole thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

That is very interesting. It makes one wonder why these extremely important geometric symbols show up in ancient cultures around the globe and this is just one of many that we recognize today as having scientific significance. Whether its in in the sacred geometry in architecture or important spiritual symbols it certainly raises the question of the whether the ancients knew more than we give them credit for or this stuff is somehow an expression of geometric universals embedded in human conciousness (archetypes is the wrong word... I think).

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is how a thread, and resulting debate should be done!

Excellent thread OP and EVERYONE in it!

Way to be class acts!

Since I am NOT a science buff, I will leave my limited input and then continue enjoying this thread.

My personal belief is in maybe up to 12 dimensions. Time as we know it only existing in our 3.

I believe our Creator exists outside of our little reality, kind of like we are in a tall corn field, and can only see what is immediately surrounding us. That is our reality.

The Creator, or Designer, would be like a satellite orbiting earth. He can see and interact with our little dimension anywhere along the time line he wants. He not only sees our little patch of time but sees the beginning of our time and the end of it, all at once.

I also believe in the vibration theory. I believe this was all 'spoke' into existence. And maybe something like 'dark matter' is the substance that carries these vibrations throughout our known Universe.

That's about as far as my limited mind will take me.

I love this stuff and it is SO REFRESHING to see friendly, open debate. No ideas wrong.

Thanks OP and S&F for you!
edit on 12 26 2014 by stosh64 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Nice job!

Unfortunately it's hard for me to make sense of it all, since I am far from a physics expert, so I guess all I can ask is, do you agree with Planck's quotes or do you think there could be a simpler explanation behind these vibrations?

a reply to: s3cz0ne

it certainly raises the question of the whether the ancients knew more than we give them credit for

No doubt.

or this stuff is somehow an expression of geometric universals embedded in human conciousness

Well, from personal experience I can say that this might be possible.

During my experimentation with a certain substance, I received a rather odd vision in the sense that it was unlike any other vision I had seen before, it was almost an exact replica of Metatron's cube, displayed in bright white which remained stationary in the center of my sight for over 20 minutes, both with eyes closed and open.

I was so perplexed by this that I started doing Google searches and quickly stumbled upon this apparently quite important geometric figure, which for all I knew, I had never encountered before the experience.

The question is, if these geometric figures can be found in the collective consciousness, did we introduce them to it or were they already there?

(I have proven for myself that the collective consciousness is real, this is also a part of what led me to the thoughts presented in the OP)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Considering knowledge from quantum physics like superposition we can consider the BIG BANG to indeed be everywhere as the the size of a particle conaining all space and time. So everything is just an aspect of the singularity known as the BIG BANG.
Big question is why does it need to create the universe? I would guess out of desire to create and exist as the universe. Does that mean god is real? Yes however god or the BIG BANG cannot be seperate from you or the rest of its creation. So you are the BIG BANG in infinate atoms according to superposition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join