It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton Claims He Has Received Death Threats After Cop Killings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Awww, poor little old Al Sharpton is getting death threats like EVERY COP IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW? Suck it the eff up. I would say call the cops, but you don't trust them, the ones protecting you might shoot you for being black.

I know, you should hire armed security guards! Oh but wait, that would make you a hypocrite because you don't think people should own guns.

Good, I'm not advocating he be murdered, but I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep if he did, in fact I might sleep a bit easier at night knowing that race-baiter in chief isn't going to ruin an innocent police officers life for personal gain. I find it funny he is crying about his death threats but he has absolutely no sympathy for Darren Wilson.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
How can this race baiting low life tell what he is being threatened for ? snitchen on bad guys to the FBI, maybe its the IRS figuring its the only way to get 4.5 million in back tax's or just someone else he has snitched on or screwed out of something.

That's OK though, he is one of Obama's son's or maybe a brother, so he is well be protected I would think...like two pie's in a pod.

(post by sirhumperdink removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join