It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton Claims He Has Received Death Threats After Cop Killings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

one has to wonder why mr sharpton has ignored LEO advice on not publicising death threats ???

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

one has to wonder why mr sharpton has ignored LEO advice on not publicising death threats ???

Because that means the spotlight is off of him and he loses victim points?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if he got death threats, but I won't take his word on it. I don't believe a word he says. He's a proven liar as well as an instigator and race baiter. However, if his life ever really was in danger, who would he call? That's right, the cops. The ones he's been badmouthing and using as fodder for a race war. He's disgusting.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Probably some disgruntle Ferguson/ NYC protestor made the call to the AL.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Al......really....go pay some taxes or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well I would expect this.

Especially after he himself apparently has helped pour fuel into the fires.

Lots of trouble with the entire mess.

It’s all about him.

The Rev. Al Sharpton claimed Sunday that he’s received death threats in the wake of execution-style murders of two NYPD officers in Brooklyn.

Sharpton, appearing alongside the wife and mother of Eric Garner, played a voicemail for reporters purportedly of a racist threat made against him.

Sharpton Claims He Has Received Death Threats After Cop Killings

Last Week, Al Sharpton NYC Millions March Chanted: “Shoot Back! What Do We Want? Dead Cops! When Do We Want It? Now!”

And in Ferguson ....

Ferguson Protestors Cheer Execution Style Murder Of NYPD Cops

Since he hates the cops so much, maybe he can call a crackhead for help..

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'd love to see both deblasio and the irrelevant al sharpton go away. NYC needs time to repair itself and these two won't help the process.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he's publicized this death threat in hopes of stars and flags.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What did he expect? He incites hate everywhere he goes.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Watching the mask slide off here with these protests. Started out "looking" like some sort of legit protest about police. Now the old 60ish "kill the pigs" stuff. Foaming at the mouth.

These folks don't realize how out of sorts they are with real sentiment. If they started a "war" many citizens would be joining in with the cops to put them down. These SOBs would drive the cops off the street and then be coming for your azz. They are much better off dealing with the police than what would happen if the citizenry had to take up arms against them.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
I'd love to see both deblasio and the irrelevant al sharpton go away. NYC needs time to repair itself and these two won't help the process.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he's publicized this death threat in hopes of stars and flags.

Under these conditions, ref NYC mayor, its really not a good time for trying to play both sides of the fence. Oscillating at all here will certainly be detected as affirmation and/or weakness and will only encourage the madness. And what we need to remember is that these calling for cop killings have other neat little ideas about thing they would like to let out of the bag.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, I get that, but the "peaceful" protests here have been calling for dead cops plus crimes have been committed. A line needs to be drawn at some point and his big boy pants should have been put on at the start of it all.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Thats what I am saying.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm wondering how many people in one thread can repeat the same "what did he expect" narrative...

& yet no condemnation for a racist death threat...

“If we go into an area where it’s eye for an eye, then it is only a matter of who can out pluck eyes rather than who can make the system fair for everybody,” he said. “We have in every rally and march … been very clear in stressing of nonviolence. We even would stop rhetoric that was wrong.”

Oh how evil and vindictive his incitement is...

Stop it people.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey Al ?

You reap what you sow.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
When it happens- I am sure there wont be threats- he'll just be found dead, or dying.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dirt bag Sharpton is just telling tall tales about make believe threats. He's a proven chronic liar.

As long as he gets his disgraceful name in the headlines, he continues to fulfill his lifetime greedy goal of inflaming racial tensions between Blacks and Whites.

It's sad and pathetic. All the while he is profiting off it and laughing at the Black community all the way to the bank. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was waiting for it...but it never came up. So...my turn. Sharpton is everything evil said here, but he is much, much more. Sharpton does anything he can to keep his own people down, or keeps them believing they are being kept down. He does so to continue his snake-oil-salesman income coming in. He is a parasite and a traitor to his own race, let alone the human race. He is the lowest of scum, who in a just world, would have been killed many times over. I can think of nothing lower or more evil than what Sharpton does. He and his kind...Jackson, Farrakhan, Obama and Holder. They don't help anything, they don't do anything productive for anyone. They are race-baiter scum that have helped to not only divide the country, but to allow government to enslave us all. I hope someone makes good on those threats...assuming there were any.

If there is any justice in the world, all black people would see him/them for what he/they are and tear them apart.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
well fat albet when you stir the pot don't be surprised when stinky crap floats to surface . you took the real problem out of control police and racialized it you poured gasoline on what did you expect would happen. dr. king would be ashamed of your actions.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
He heard the death threat and said.........................oh goody another death threat, I can use this to get me some money. As long as people are dumb enough to buy what the Al Sharptons of the world are selling, they're always going to be around. People like Al set back all the great works Martin Luther King did.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Al Sharpton has to get paid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join