It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Won't Have A Merry Christmas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Thank you and A Very Merry Christmas to you!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Eve my ATS family! Hugs and much love to you all!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And always remember, No one is a failure who has friends. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Beautiful and so true! Thank you for that!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
Lovely thread Night. I will be alone on Christmas, as I have been for years now. This year I actually am not depressed, all my health issues this past year have left me grateful to be here, it could easily have gone the other way. Counting blessings is way more fun!!

You're not alone. You have all your ATS friends here and we are grateful for you to be here to share it with us.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and good health and blessings in 2015.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You're welcome, I love the thread. I have always respected you here on ATS, and I know a good person when I see one. Merry Christmas Night Star!
~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Thank you! You are most kind. :-) Happy Holidays to you and yours.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Merry Christmas SheopleNation! HUGS!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Threads like these are wonderful.

What a special community.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

I have always loved our community here at ATS and always will. Merry Christmas to you Djarums! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to share a little here...

I'll try and keep it short, I haven't seen nor spoken to any of my family (barring my own kids) for 10 years, I finally reached out yesterday and so far I have spoken to 2 of my 4 sisters and my dad... Lots of pain and anger still there, lots of resentment... Tears, emotions...

I'm going down to stay with one of them for a couple of days. Taking my son and daughter down there, 3 and 5, on the 29th. I have a 4 hour train ride to get there, it's going to be pretty rough I think but also great. XD

Not exactly one big happy family, they are warring too I learn, and I still have issues with my mum. But it's a start I guess.

I'm gonna need some ATS strength I think guys! So wish me luck XD

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

I think it's wonderful that you are reaching out to your family! I'm sure you have mixed feelings, but you are doing the right thing. You took that important step of making a move in the right direction and opening the lines of communication. No family is perfect. Love them all while you still can and hope that things will change for the better. I wish you luck! Hugs!

edit on 25-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This boy had a happy Christmas...

Ethan has asked for the same special Christmas present since he was 2. This year we were able to give him it.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Jeeez that made me tear up. LOL Wonderful!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I had the same.

Oh no, my buddy has been fighting again.

Last summer he did the same and developed an abscess, followed by a seizure when he was back at his real house. I tried to check him, but he won`t sit still. It doesn`t seem there`s any bleeding only some lose hair, but he reacts on it when touching him at the spot. I will try later and see if I can take another look.

They come to pick him up soon and my friend still has some Fish Mox left which he also used last time after the seizure.

I thought the dumbass had learned from it when I saw him walking up to a cat stopping a couple of yards from him and then walking away once the other cat starred him down for about 20 sec...I guess not.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
He was sitting calmly and gave me a better look and I don`t see any blood, so I think he`s alright.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I sure hope so.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
You couldn't ask for a better companion there. Cats rule!

Cats Rule ... dogs drool.

I just found this thread ... kinda late.
I think it's nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join