It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Stonehenge Discovery Hailed As 'Most Important In 60 Years'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Revelation about Stonehenge. Not linked to news told in this thread.

I have made discovery about what Stonehenge's stones really are. Stonehenge stones are meteorites.

I haven't seen any news or other sources which are claiming stones are meteorites but it is about mainstream media also what they are telling. I don't think any other has came to this conclusion earlier.

I know Stonehenge stones are meteorites because for years I have been taking photos for one particular place and objects in all archeological places and objects. Now I visited one place where was Pre-Mayan archeological things and it was clear they are also meteorites.

How I came to this conclusion and knowing is, that I am 'intuitive archeologist' (but for me archeology is hobby) like someone else too, like told here

www.shirleymaclaine.com...

From my earliest childhood I knew that I had abilities that were not common to most people. As a young child I could pick up an object and by just holding it I'd know who made the object, where the object came from and who had owned the object. With my ability I can survey an area and see what existed there in times past and see what is there now beneath the ground. Often these sites have not been occupied for centuries. I can describe what the area looked like at a particular point in time. I can move through layers of time in the way an archaeologist moves through the layers of dirt with his trowel, each layer representing a different season or occupation.

www.strangehistory.net...
Although I do not claim that my studies have achieved the status of being scientific, neither can they be ignored or dismissed as nonsense, imagination or hallucinations. The key to the matter appears to lie in the concept of intuition. I found for my purpose a workable definition of intuition is that individuals exist who have ‘an immediate knowledge or knowing of events without the obvious use of learning or reason’. Intuitive or psychic individuals can tell about past events and circumstances by a poorly-understood process of immediate knowing.

And meteor hunters went crazy...
cs.astronomy.com...

I also made other discovery by looking and feeling different kind of image of Moon. Like this image here

cseligman.com...

I came to conclusion there must be gold, phospor, neon and all kinds of other precious metals, elements and gas. Now there is gold rush in Moon and many countries has started new space programs... Because I was wondering why is NASA photoshopping and always showing images of the Moon in black and white, so NASA made a 'mistake' when they publish color image for the intuitive archeologist...

metronews.ca...

Five years ago, if you had brought up moon mining among geologists, “you would have been laughed out of the room,”
Times have changed. Mining on the moon and on asteroids, formerly the stuff of science fiction, is clearly in the sights of governments and, increasingly, private companies.

And there’s certainly a market for what’s up there. Many elements that are rare on Earth can be found aplenty on the moon. Satellite imaging has shown that the top 10 centimetres of regolith (moon soil) at the south pole of the moon appears to hold about 100 times the concentration of gold of the richest mines in the world, according to a recent paper coauthored by Dale Boucher, the CEO of Deltion Innovations, based in Sudbury, Ont.

Now some persons has also started to publish other these kinds of color images like this one of Io in true color...
apod.nasa.gov...

Anyway, purpose of Ancient archeological sites is Sacred. And Sacred means revered due to association with holiness. Holiness, or sanctity, is in general the state of being holy. And with that in mind Sacred and Holy things cannot be sold or investigate with scientific attitude. Others might come to different conclusions but this is my knowing about these kinds of things. Its up to everyone to decide what they are believing about what mainstream media is publishing and what they are not. There is also whole different meaning behind Stonehenge and other archeological sites and places but this kind of knowledge doesn't belong to public.

Humans are so greedy that they are wasting their own natural sources and it might be better not to tell these kind of things in public or soon there will be no Moon when greedy humans are hearing about this. And is not secret that nowadays people can book a trip to the Moon and there are archeological objects from Moon in museums. And also some idiots like muslims can only destroy all Sacred, Holy and beautiful objects and things, like they have done in Egyt, Tibet and so on but it is illegal and cultural violence and also UNESCO has made stop for these kinds of things. Also idiot freemasons and Illuminati are trying to destroy everything beautiful like planet's own weather with HAARP and so on.

Spreading archeological awareness

www.thelabradorian.ca...

An archeologist in Labrador wants residents and municipal governments to be more aware of archeological laws and potential artifacts that may be beneath their feet.

<< 1   >>

join