It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Chris Brown claims Ebola is being used for population control. Agree or disagree?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

You are absolutely right!!

Just look at politicians...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I wouldn't ask Chris Brown if he thought my socks matched. If he's ever right about anything, it'll be a coincidence.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Population control no.

But you have to test these highly virulent diseases you get from ze Germans somewhere eh, eh?!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Agree or disagree?

Agree, Chris Brown is lacking grey matter.

Population control is not needed or wanted. The larger the worker pool the better for those that do the hiring and selling.

If anything in regards to Ebola is the fact that American companies have invested in Africa as the next goto slave labor worker camps of the future.

Phase 1 these American Global Companies got their fingers in the African honey pot over a decade ago.

In phase 2 they convinced our gov't to use our tax payers money to build and revamp the infrastructure in Africa to support their future corporate Oligopoly investments.

Now in phase 3 I have a hard time not wondering if this Ebola outbreak scare was designed. To get the US gov't to spend more aggressively in order to find a cure or control ebola. This will ease the Corporate executive fears to work in and out of Africa and make it easier to expand their operations in Africa.

However, more importantly a cure or method of treatment for ebola paid by American tax payers would be a great return on investment for these American companies tied to Africa: because it would ensure a stable healthy African slave work force to abuse , backed by the US tax payers money ?

So if anything , their is more money to be made for these big corporations by controlling ebola versus trying to kill people off that they could utilize as slave labor.

After all , you cant fully utilize a slave work force if they are dying off or unhealthy.

Follow the money and people are worth more as an asset while living than dead.
edit on 191231America/ChicagoThu, 18 Dec 2014 11:19:30 -0600up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Chris Brown is a moron..this fake gang banger woman beater..meh.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well after listening to you all weigh in with some very convincing arguments against population control. I am definitely being swayed to lean towards an absolute "No" on regards to ebola being a form of population control. I mean I was aware that it's not like Chris Brown was known for his intelligence to begin with, and also was aware that the death toll from Ebola is slightly over 6, 000. Which pales in comparison to Malaria ( as mentioned in the comments ).

I guess where I gave it some credibility stems from the realization that population control does not need to begin with an acute pandemic of massive scale casualties to necessarily be tabbed as "population control"

Maybe the choice is words by Brown was poor, maybe it's possible that there are some population experiments going on among third world countries.

We can't be naïve. We look at the Georgia Guidestones and read keep humanity under 500 000 000, the elite have clearly stated their plans to create a new world order and drastically reduce the population. And it's only logical to assume that it would begin in third world countries.

Yet all this being said, at the end of the day people still do get sick. And not everything is a massive conspiracy. I guess the part of me that doesn't feel like any of this is a coincidence is the part that has seen Problem, reaction, solution protocols implemented by these evil globalists on many different levels. I wouldn't put anything past them at this point, we're nearing their end game agenda

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Man, Chris Brown doesn't pull any punches here. I think his hard hitting assessment of Ebola not only misses it's mark, but give his Twitter followers a black eye by association. Now if he had said Ebola was manipulated as a tool of thought and fear control by the media and the government, I'd admit that he hit the issue square in the nose.

In other words: He's a moron.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Heck they would use something better If they wanted to kill us off.
Mind you the frenzy ATS had with ebola.....
Don't like to say I told you so but......

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

I don't think so. I think it has been used to strip people of their constitutional rights though.

If the governments around the world wanted to control the population they'd start with easier access to birth control and reproductive services. None of that is happening and it seems the opposite is happening as of late. Don't even get me started on the immigration thing.

Someone has to be popping out kids so the Social Security system doesn't go bust. Ponzi schemes rely on the future blood of the brood to sustain itself.

There is every indication that they are dabbling in an exercise of martial law and using the virus as an excuse to indefinitely hold American citizens without trial. Kudos to Kaci Hickox for standing up for herself, even though it will do no good in the long run.

Also, Chris Brown is a #ing ass. That's the same guy that beat the # out of his girlfriend right?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Too bad they didn't start with Chris Brown, convicted of assaulting a woman namely Rhianna. This guy is just getting more publicity to sell more albums . As for the claim itself, its stupid as it would be a very bad attempt at population control. People have said the same thing about AIDS, another bad attempt and a bunch of other nonsense, so no he is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join