It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Michael Brown Criminally Assaults and Robs an Old Man Caught on Tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I came across this link/video and I wasn't 100% what to make of it so I wanted to run it by ATS to see if there's something here or not... There's a video that appeared on Live Leak and has made its way around social media and youtube and it appears to be Michael Brown assaulting and robbing an old man.. I can't confirm if this is in in fact him in the clip. And this is why I brought the clip here because there are a lot of bright minds and you guys are great at debunking a video/claim pretty fast...

Anyways, check out the video and let me know if you think it's Michael Brown... If you believe it is, this video does paint the picture to the type of person he was, because this is a brutal assault on this old man...

Once again, I'm not making any claim of this being Michael Brown, I am simply asking the question if it is him in the video. I know this is an explosive topic...

Mods- if this was already posted, please 86 the thread, I didn't see it...

Link

edit on 16-12-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Whoever that is he's a big brave man sucker punching the old dude.

Then the second bloke does the same..
Get them out to my neck of the woods see how long they last, cowards the pair of them

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ZOMBIE ALERT! ZOMBIE ALERT! I thought Michael Brown was dead? Zombies? ALTERNATIVE TIME LINE? OP your freakin me out man!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
ZOMBIE ALERT! ZOMBIE ALERT! I thought Michael Brown was dead? Zombies? ALTERNATIVE TIME LINE? OP your freakin me out man!!!

I believe the claim was this tape happened before he was shot... I think

And star for the chuckle...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
Not Michael Brown.
But the whole crew, including the person filming needs to be locked up.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hard to say. Even if it is not Brown, it is a very close example of exactly the kind of person Brown was. For those that dont believe me, look at the tape of him robbing the store and roughing up the store owner shortly before his death.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Hard to say. Even if it is not Brown, it is a very close example of exactly the kind of person Brown was. For those that dont believe me, look at the tape of him robbing the store and roughing up the store owner shortly before his death.

Shhh! You can't say that! He was turning his life around, and planning on going to college! Don't you realize that those supposed intentions free him of any and all responsibility for any of his actions?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It makes me feel sick to watch. I can almost feel the mans helplessness and pain and anger as he was beaten in front of them ppl n no one did anything to help. I dont know the circumstances of this beating and all but that was some serious bs.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As much as this attack is over the top
Despite the previous between whoever they are, having listened to the younger male talking about "you said you'd bring it back"...

I think it's equally disgusting that someone has gone out of their way with an agenda to make the claim this is Michael Brown.

If I was his family I'd find out who edited the video and sue the sh*t out of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Texas? 2012.

edit on 16-12-2014 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

We all saw the video thanks! No need for the 'anal..ysis'.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Brown was a lot bigger than that guy.
None of these people ever did, nor ever will have a chance. This and much worse happens every day.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

According to Snopes.com it's not him.

www.snopes.com...

Origins: On 9 December 2014, a Facebook user named Shawn Spall posted a video purporting to be footage of Mike Brown (the teenager shot and killed by Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri) brutally assaulting a much older man over the theft of a backpack. The source of the video was not disclosed by its original poster, and later the same day that user either removed or restricted the video after it had been shared tens of thousands of times.

Subsequently, several copies (with explicit language) of the video were re-posted to YouTube (as seen in the "Example" block above). After the originally circulated clip was deleted by its original poster, users who had shared the video mistakenly assumed it had been deliberately deleted by Facebook in an attempt to conceal the truth:
WOW FACEBOOK TOOK DOWN THE PRIVATE HOME VIDEO I HAD ON MY PAGE OF MIKE BROWN BEATING AN OLD MAN AND ROBBING HIM OF HIS BACKPACK! IT'S HAS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED OFF EVERYONE'S PAGE THAT SHARED IT. I REMEMBER OVER 30,000 SHARES AS OF YESTERDAY AROUND 5PM CST WHEN i FIRST SHARED IT.

WE NEED TO ASK OURSELVES, WHY WOULD FACEBOOK WANT THIS KID TO BE SEEN AS A MARTYR? WHY WOULD THEY SENSOR THIS INFORMATION? WE ARE BOMBARDED EVERYDAY BY JIHAD VIDEOS AND STUPID PET TRICKS BUT WE CAN'T SHOW THE TRUTH ABOUT A PUNK THAT IS BEING HELD AS A CIVIL RIGHTS HERO? YOU SUCK FACEBOOK!!!!
However, when a person removes or restricts content that was once publicly available, all shared copies are subject to the new restriction. As such, the original poster (and not Facebook) was responsible for the video's disappearance, and he provided no explanation for its sudden removal.

Still images taken from the grainy video suggested the individual depicted was not Brown. Mike Brown stood at between 6'4" and 6'5", and even at 18 was uncommonly tall among American men. The person depicted in the circulating footage does not appear to be nearly as tall as Brown was, by a good margin:
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Does this fail under the generalization that all people of a certain race look alike?

Did some FB searching on the apparent originator of this video but his profile is unavailable. Perhaps he shut it down because this video has gone viral. I'm gonna take a stab and say Shawn Spall is a white man. An old white man.

www.facebook.com...

From what I've read so far about him is that he is a hunter from Indiana and the original video he posted is 2 years old. Woodland City, from a quick search, is in Cali, I guess.

Only n Woodland City | Published on Sep 3, 2012

So this video is a hoax and that's why Shawn Spall is in the FB witness protection program.

All it took was 5 minutes of googling to discover this information. I wish you took that time before you posted this thread because now an old racist white man is spreading his hate here on ATS.

edit on 16-12-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I have no sympathy for thugs or criminals. You commit a crime, you risk someone protecting their life or property and taking your life in the process. Michael Brown lost any kind of sympathy from me knowing he strong armed a convenience store. That alone showed me he was a criminal, thug and bully. If this clip is the real Michael Brown, the community is probably safer without him. Like I said before, Michael Brown was not the poster child for protesting against police brutality.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

If it's proven that this is Michael Brown, I would question if the National Media would take the chance and show the clip. I would think they would be concerned about opening a can of worms and getting flack from the black community and Michael Brown's family. How do you have sympathy for someone who is so brutal, and stomping on someones head with their foot like there a piece of garbage! That just makes my blood boil.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: thesmokingman

If it's proven that this is Michael Brown, I would question if the National Media would take the chance and show the clip. I would think they would be concerned about opening a can of worms and getting flack from the black community and Michael Brown's family. How do you have sympathy for someone who is so brutal, and stomping on someones head with their foot like there a piece of garbage! That just makes my blood boil.

I agree 100% with you!! Makes my blood boil too! When that video came out, and I saw Browns actions to that store owner, the way he flinched at him AFTER he roughed him up and pushed him, I honestly was glad he is no longer a threat to ANYONE in the community again. Its too bad he had to die for this to happen, but Brown is just a grain of sand in an ocean of thugs.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't think it is video of Brown.

Regardless, things like this happen every damn day in cities throughout the country.

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

I believe the claim was this tape happened before he was shot... I think

And star for the chuckle...

My freind if I gave you a chuckle then I am very happy! I am so sick of all the negative B.S. PEACE.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
WOW! People really do overlook and skip over reading material that's even been posted on the same site they're posting on. Because they so desperately want this to be Michael Brown so they can be right in their judgement of him being a total asshole who deserved death because he stole from a store.

No such thing as Rest in Peace...

top topics

join