It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Furious Over Barack Obama's Secret Love Nest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No, you are wrong! It's men that are "into" BHO. a reply to: wills120

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I doubt they are women, however they could be. Michelle Obama is another fake, His name is really Mike. She is a Transsexual.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: abe froman

I doubt they are women, however they could be. Michelle Obama is another fake, His name is really Mike. She is a Transsexual.

Didn't you mean "She is a Transsexual Reptilian Shapeshifter" ??

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

"Jackie o was hot, but jfk still cheated.
Michelle is very not hot, so why is she so special?"

From what I've read, Jackie pursued JFK for his family money and power. And Father Joe (a sexual predator of legendary proportions himself) decided Jackie had the requisite brains, fashion sense and aristocratic/Catholic credentials to marry his (now oldest) son, for whom Joe had political ambitions.

Joe basically pushed/allowed the marriage (which JFK may have been ambivalent about) by picking JFK's future "First Lady." (It was an old-style European aristocratic marriage, where the man marries the "correct" woman to bear his children to carry on his name. And predatory sexual adventures outside of marriage were expected and encouraged.)

Michelle Robinson Obama has always had a chip on her shoulder that she's not getting a fair shake in life. Start with an older brother as a sports star, then go thru Michelle's schooling to end up at a law firm training interns in Chicago - one of whom was Barack.

She was also friends in Chicago with well-connected (Mayor's Office) Valerie Jarrett (who'd married into the family of Barack's real blood father in Hawaii, Frank Davis, also originally from Chicago). And she worked with Bernadine Dohrn - married to radical Bill Ayers, whose father was also a Chicago power-house, and got all of Bill's FBI "bombing" charges dismissed.

www.helpfreetheearth.com...
OBAMA'S REAL FATHER - FRANK DAVIS

Ayers and Dohrn also held Barack's first Political Intro party in Chicago, and Ayers later ghost-wrote BO's "autobiographies." (It's controversial whether Ayers had met, befriended and radicalized Barack earlier, in his college years. A videotape of such may be why Breitbart was murdered. And it was NOT the tape released.) Typical of this administration of major league Liars, the Obamas later denied any connection to Bill Ayers:

en.wikipedia.org...
BILL AYERS 2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CONTROVERSY

It was another marriage-of-convenience. Barack was "on the down-low" in Chicago's gay scene, and Michelle was a hell-on-wheels to get what she wanted, or thought she "deserved" in life. (Her six-figure salary in a University Hospital Administration job which she seldom showed up for, still rankles some Chicagoans.) But there probably weren't a lot of Black Harvard-trained lawyers in Chicago in those days, which could offer an ambitious Black woman a suitable marriage to form a future "Power Couple."

www.gopusa.com...
JUST WHO IS THE REAL BARACK OBAMA?

At this point - since I think the real Barack Obama was killed in July 2012 - the "love nest" idea is just humiliating to Michelle.

So I leave it to the reader to decide who is telling the REAL Ludicrous Online Lies ...

edit on 17-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Seriously ?

Do you have ANY idea how many presidents cheated on their spouses ?

Hell most politicians marriages are shams anyway.

It's only done for political reasons.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My personal standards for beauty far exceeds Obama's standards therefore since I find Michelle Obama to be sexually unattractive that means she is objectively sexually unattractive. Logic.'
edit on 19-12-2014 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2014 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I have no idea if this is true. but take a good look at Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. who could blame either one of their husbands for finding a woman somewhere else? yuck..lol

What a disgusting comment...

The truth may hurt but it can never be a lie.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Obama having a mistress, that's a good one. Next thing you'll tell me is his marriage isn't a sham.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join