It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up UK TV viewers- Big Foot: The Missing Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yep - Channel 5 tonight - 8:00pm

Big Foot: The Missing Evidence.

An investigation into the existance of the ape-like hominid said to live in the forests of North America, revealing the prime suspect behind alleged sighting.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i will never understand, really.
But i try.
Keep in mind i am not knocking the show itself, it's entertainment.
but really, it's a lie, it was from the Patterson footage, and people that say they have learned how they communicate, or their eating habits make me laugh a sad laugh.
I know some people will start that nonsense "a undiscovered bigfoot type ape can exist!" and yes, but it has nothing to do with the "evidence, proof and (lol) research" that people pretend to have.
It's like believing in the lockness monster or mermaids.
If you watch this just for entertainment fine, but if you watch it because you think there is truth to it, then you really need help.
Let me guess, they will not find bigfoot, just lots of unanswered questions.
And i just found out the show Finding Bigfoot has been on the air from 2011 and is still running.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I may watch it, but if it turns out to be the typical "no real evidence" then I'll turn off the TV. Noting Channel 5 is the tabloid / Daily Mail of TV in the UK!

However, the "missing evidence" is the proof. No number of interviews with hunters, or strange sights, will hide the fact that this is a myth, just like the Loch Ness monster. Happy to be proved wrong, but...

Regards

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I find it very telling that no one has ever brought forth any credible evidence. If there's all these things running around, where are the bodies, non blurry pictures, SOMETING? All we get are "footprints", places they claim are where they slept, because the grass is matted down [ eyeroll ] and plenty of stories. If, in all the time man has been in North America, there's no body, bones, hide or clear DNA evidence...... Well draw your own conclusion.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I guess I can point you in the direction of this thread.

It may help.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, i missed the nevada triangle ep, this one i def'ntly wont!. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

A desperate attempt to make something we know to be a lie, credible.
Conspiracy theories are kinda like religions after a certain point.
Desperate attempts to fit ad hoc "truths" into a theory to give it credibility.
there is no such thing as bigfoot, at least not how pop culture portrays it.

And to prove my point i will go with a conspiracy theorists favorite saying:

"Trust me guys, i was told bigfoot doesn't exist by an anonymous informer that shared documents i cannot talk about with me in a place and date i will not specify while he was doing research for an unnamed government project."

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse
I don't believe in Bigfoot.

I can however admit to myself that the post I linked to is not desperate and is in fact a very well written and researched thread. Something Bigfoot enthusiasts would enjoy and value.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Best one I watched was last year was where two different hair samples from a 'Himalayan Yeti' turned out to match 100% with a sample from an ancient polar bear jawbone found Norway which was between 40,000 and 120,000 years old.

All the hairs from US turned out to be regular animals, bears, raccoon etc.

I can't remember the name of the documentary but here's a bit on the polar bear yeti on BBC.

edit on Mondayam151431Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:32:14 -0600322014-12-15T08:32:14-06:00k by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Thanks for that reminder.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
a reply to: and14263

A desperate attempt to make something we know to be a lie, credible.
Conspiracy theories are kinda like religions after a certain point.
Desperate attempts to fit ad hoc "truths" into a theory to give it credibility.
there is no such thing as bigfoot, at least not how pop culture portrays it.

And to prove my point i will go with a conspiracy theorists favorite saying:

"Trust me guys, i was told bigfoot doesn't exist by an anonymous informer that shared documents i cannot talk about with me in a place and date i will not specify while he was doing research for an unnamed government project."

Well, I'm glad someone knows Bigfoot is a lie! Pfff. Now, hands up anyone here from the Himalayas....I'll ignore any big hairy ones as being partisan

edit on 15-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I could watch it, but I'd have to be very bored.

Sticking pins in my forehead would be more painful.

But less boring.

top topics

join