It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dick cheney says he would torture again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
dick cheney has broken the same rules as people we hung in the newenburg trials and was the ICC to be working then he would be arrested as soon as he set a foot on europen turf.

Lest them waterboard and man rape these so called terrorists and they will soon move on to the population at home and whats more, they will get away with it.

I love the smell of CS-Gas in he morning, don't you

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
I watched that interview this morning. Dick also said that Saddam Hussein had a 10 year connection to Al Queda.

For the life of me, I can not recall this.

But I do recall that the US supporting Bin Laden in that lil Russian/Afghanistan thingy back in the day.

Excellent..

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Cheney and his ilk have been not only tortured anyone who looks like a Terrorist, they have Tortured the minds of every human being on earth., Tomorrows Adults have been damaged by what they have witnessed since 2001. As if 9/11 wasn't enough.

Violence begets more Violence.
edit on 16-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I'd love to torture you Dick. You truly are satans helper.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I think I read something somewhere about there being a law against torture.
I don't think it mentioned anything about some "hair-splitting" of definitions though.

One question I have is; would this statement stand as a "confession"?

Dick Cheney gave an unflinching defense of he CIA's post-9/11 torture program on "Meet the Press" on Sunday, dismissing criticisms of the program's forced rectal feedings, waterboarding and deaths. "It worked. It absolutely did work," said Cheney, a driving force behind the George W. Bush administration's use of harsh tactics in response to the 9/11 attacks. The Senate report on the interrogation program details forced rectal feedings that were medically unnecessary. But on Sunday, Cheney said the feedings were done for "medical reasons." The former vice president showed little remorse for the dozens of prisoners who were found to have been wrongfully detained, for the man who died in the program, or for people like Khaled El-Masri -- a German citizen who was shipped off to Afghanistan and sodomized in a case of mistaken identity. "I'd do it again in a minute," said Cheney. He also spoke repeatedly of how the program was justified to get the "bastards" who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks.

Also, regarding the last sentence.
What should happen to those involved in 9/11, if it is really shown to be an "inside job"?
Does anyone think he will change his tune or even boast about a role in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
John Stewart to George W. Bush: Thank you for not dying while being in office (*and making Dick Cheney the president*)

Move to 9 min to see that part, but whole video is on topic.

His reaction is unbelievable to report of someone being hung on wall, dying from cold and it was case of mistaken identity?!

Just a shame this man is even on TV.... should be behind bars, together with rest of his pack.

But again, looking at John's comment, it could have been even worst... (find it so hard to believe
)
edit on 16-12-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Please, define torture. Are you seeking information or just being cruel? You've just admitted that you are no better than the people or person you revile.

I find it funny how so many have difficulty in identifying the enemy. Cheney was just trying to avoid another large loss of American life. Remember, we had just lost 3000 lives in a decapitating operation.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'd say we start a GoFundMe project to have him nabbed and delivered to ISIS but I doubt they'd do anything with him. They know no one here would care.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Just ran across this article, so I thought I would pass it along in a link for those who follow this sort of thing.

[url=http://]https://alethonews.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/torture-in-israeli-prisons-200-methods-used-against-palestinian-prisoners/

It would appear we have some catching up to do in this area, but I am sure we can look to these guys for inspiration.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dick Cheney should just admit to9/11. I guarantee the Republican Party would support him if he stated his case why 9/11 had to happen. Dick Cheney should just take full responsibility. Stop pretending that was the one thing that really happened. Right. So everything else was a lie, but 9/11 happened just how they said? Own it! Republicans will own it with you!

It's not treason, it's enhanced warfare.
edit on 16-12-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I hope this Dick gets arrested, prosecuted and sentenced for committing war crimes.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

I hope this Dick gets arrested, prosecuted and sentenced for committing war crimes.

That's what all real Americans are hoping for. Americans who don't support war criminals and the torture and murder of innocent people.

Dick needs to be arrested. He's such a coward I bet he'd yank out his battery as soon as the sh*t hit the fan.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join