It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Gotta Have My Daily ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I Gotta Have My Daily ATS!

As we all know ATS was down for several hours. I really missed being able to log in and travel around my favorite website. While it was down I looked into a few other websites; but none can compare.

I like the other members and staff here; all the topics...the way we can discuss just about anything; learning from other members; enjoying what I read here. Sometimes...I laugh...I cry...I get angry...but I always grow as a person and enjoy myself.

What did you all miss about ATS when it was down?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea
I missed your eye.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Not much.

I miss the old ATS were people didn't have this 'google' God complex about them, that they know everything.

I miss the ATS were imagination was brought into a subject matter without some cynical, two bit, response aimed purely at making the poster feel ashamed for having opinions and original 'out of the box' ideas.

I miss it when ATS didn't look like the front page of just about every tabloid or newspaper anyone can get from the shops.

The 'new' topics section has become so diluted with UNBELIEVABLY banal and boring material it's a wonder people are still viewing this site at all sometimes. Maybe I'm just a cynical has been myself with an over-bearing opinion. Just calling it how I see it.

I wish ATS would return to it's roots as a safe place for those of us who have had life changing and irreversibly strange things happen and just reached out to other people for support. With all the scoffers and all the pay by hour sceptics demanding more and more 'proof or it didn't happen' you'd be forgiven for thinking this wasn't some data mining site at the moment,

Truth be told though there's some PURE gold on ATS, seriously, it's just getting harder and harder to find,

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Aw...gee...thank you!

I send to you ...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You have shared with me...much food for thought. I have been a member since April of 2011...and I have noticed that several of the members who had been on ATS for several years before I arrived...and who I communicated with quite often and learned from...are gone now....one by one they left ATS; I sure do miss them.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well, I don't want to be the one, and since everything is fine, (here) at the moment in fact it hasn't been as quick in a long time, but there are coming up to as many attacks again tonight, see the link and click on the 'Attacks' button.

www.akamai.com...

ATS stats,

www.isitdownrightnow.com...

edit on 13-12-2014 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks for the info! I will look into it...I just hope the attacks will eventually stop.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yep i was scratching my arm's like a junkie.also when i tried to go for some conspiricy hit at the other place i have not been nor posted for months i was banned.... were glp behind the attack?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

GLP were down too, apparently.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i thought there was a big fix.
it was just down for about 20 minutes

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I missed all the

and this guy.....

edit on 13-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i really missed being able to come here and read the recent topics. especially on a Friday night, after a long workweek! I'm usually too tired to do much ATSing during the week except for quick peeks here and there so i really enjoy it on the weekends. So basically i sat here trying to figure out what was going on. Went over to GLP and found out they were pretty much down too but was still able to read some stuff over there. Even googled other conspiracy forums, but the truth is ATS is the best and i was so glad i woke up today to find out its back up and running. I usually don't post much I'm more of just a reader, but just not having it for one day i was going crazy!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I was going crazy without my ATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm addicted. LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This site will never replace coffee as the daily warmer. There are lots of other blogs sites out there, some less moderated, but all roads must eventually lead to the same place, your own common sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
See...as a group, we might argue and drive each other nuts but we miss each other when we're not around.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Sometimes I wonder if ATS and many other websites are being attacked from China or North Korea; maybe not directly but somehow caught in the middle of it all.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I almost fell off my chair from laughing at your reply...good stuff!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: miss_sky

I know what you mean...I just have to have my daily ATS fix. I so enjoy myself here.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I was going crazy without my ATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm addicted. LOL

Yes...ATS is a definite addiction for me too...I admit it!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Haha... I sometimes talk to this one lady I work with. One day we were talking about random ATS-worthy things, and I felt the need to either discontinue the conversation or lower my voice so other people didn't hear me. I remember thinking about how great it is to be able to come here to ATS where we are able to openly discuss anything we want, unlike in a public setting where we would otherwise be accused of being a delusional paranoid lunatic.

top topics

join