It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William gave his contact information to Young Performer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

abcnews.go.com... william-gave-contact-information-nyc-man/story?id=27481657

Here I am, a 45 year old man, and I still have tears streaming from my eyes. I am so amazingly touched by this. By both what this young man has to say and has done with his life, but also with the act of Prince William sincerely reaching out to him and his generosity in wanting to help this young man personally get his word out.

I am close to balling like a baby. It is beautiful when humans actually manage to live up to their potential. Both this young man, 22-year-old Steven Prescod who performed a spoken word piece about growing up without a father in his life , and Prince William have achieved what we all should strive for.

Some would openly laugh at me for this. I believe this largely because of their own inability to let their real feelings show. Too hardened by their life and the world we live in. I am not and never have been ashamed of displaying or acknowledging my emotions.

I am truly touched.

-NF
edit on 11-12-2014 by nullafides because: OCD Spelling Perfectionist strikes again...

edit on 11-12-2014 by nullafides because: ack ACK

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I truly hope everyone watches this video.

I hope that everyone is as touched as I have been. I believe I will never forget this about Steven Prescod or Prince William.

Sincerely,

-NF

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Now if this is real I find that heart warming but however, my concern is what if it's just a PR stunt by the royals?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Now if this is real I find that heart warming but however, my concern is what if it's just a PR stunt by the royals?

It is entirely possible, if not probable, that this was a stunt.

I've got to tell you though, I truly believe that William and Harry both inherited Di's good nature.

I truly hope I am not wrong. It would absolutely be a shame.

-NF

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Or maybe he's just human and not actually reptilian.
lol! Seriously, maybe it's just as simple as he was moved...?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Thats....................exactly what I said about inheriting their mother's wonderful capacity for love?

- NF

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My royal family have a bright future with this guy on the throne.
Good on you Wills

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Coffee over tea???? Bah, frikkin Coffeenazis.

I'll bet it's his Equerry's number though. Just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

join