It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Origins Trilogy - local ATS author!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I like the cover! Congrats on your new book!!!!

You know, I have gone round and round about the ebook prices. I really think 2.99-3.99 (based on size) is best with the ebooks, and 4.99 for an author that is getting known or been successful in previous sales and has a following and reviews to back it up.

Let me know how you do! (I'm still good with a dozen sales in one month)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: westcoast

I studied the E-book pricing and just to give another slant on it.

$4.99 - $5.99 gives you the most revenue.

On the one hand, people do not mind paying it. they are not price sensitive at this price level.

Some people have the idea that cheaper books are not well written and generally stay away from the range up to $2.99.

Over $7.99 and people feel like they are being cheated.

To be honest, I don't care. It about getting established.

I honestly think it is just like many other fields. You need to be discovered, to get that one break.

P

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi all!

I haven't been on for awhile, but I HAVE been busy writing my kids mystery series and turning my novels into audio books! (lots of fun)

I recently combined my trilogy into a box set, as this is a popular way to purchase a series. It's normal price is 7.99, but I've cut it in half for a limited time so that right now (for about another day or so) you can get all three for just 3.99.

Thought I'd share the info, in case anyone is interested in trying it out. The three books now have a combined rating of 4.8 /5 stars on Amazon, with over 50 reviews, so they're doing well!

Amazon Link

<< 1  2   >>

join