It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Human Sovereignty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

If someone has enough knowledge to find our corner of the galaxy and get here. They will no doubt have enough tech to boss us around as they please. Really, all they need is a railgun and a metal rod of Tungsten. They could just level cities with that.

Good luck using countermeasures on that.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If it as some believe that we are the result of an ET experiment then by our own standards we would be viewed as nothing more than lab mice and their property to do with as they wish.

Maybe we were created for a purpose. Seeing as how we are inherently aggressive my money is on us being a reserve army they could scoop up as disposable soldiers in event of a galactic war.

Haha I watch too much sci fi.

I've never had the itch to be in a war, but if this were the real deal, I'd request to be part of the first scoop. Throw me on the front lines, as long as I get to ride in an interstellar ship and play with some super advanced tech, while taking in the sights of alien worlds (and ETs.)

I would accept being vaporized by a 17-legged Glorp from the planet Dreezel in exchange for the multiple [bleep me]-inducing wonders.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

HA...I am having flashbacks now of Starship Troopers.

The book was much better no bugs.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Not yet... It is time for the change to come at the level of the individual. We must learn to become responsible and mature as a race.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: InTheLight

No it isn't. The elite at the top are 100% responsible and have deliberately ruined earth because they're evil.

Confused, not evil.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
We could have started with an apology and begged for forgiveness for our disgusting behavior towards every living thing on this planet before we go extending greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe.

I would hope that humanity strives to embody the values contained within this document, although I must admit, currently it seems very idealistic. Still, it is a worthy goal!

<< 1   >>

join