It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking to build a bucket list of UFO hotspots across america to visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS also for your info I had a real UFO sighting while being chased by camo dudes around 10 years ago at the Nevada area 51 complex. Yes I have crawled all over that based, camped on the surrounding mountains on numerous occasions. What we saw that night was more than a helicopter or fighter jet. maybe you should do more research out there and spend more time like I have...

edit on 4-12-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: Erno86

Possible tunnel complex at the Calvert Cliffs Starbase, along with possible ET's roaming around, along with geoglyph carvings on the cliff face and hydro wave experiments on the shoreline; as possibly performed or constructed by the otherworlders themselves.

can you tell me more about this? Where is it at, and I'm always fascinated by cliff face carvings. I admit Skinwalker has become a bit stagnant the last 4 years I have gone, and looking for the next paranormal wave to ride.

found your story

One possible alien starbase here on earth, could be at Calvert Cliffs on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay here in Maryland. It is mostly forest on top of the cliff, just north of Calvert Cliffs State Park. If it is an alien starbase.... it could possibly be at least 14 thousand years old, since many scientist's flock to Calvert Cliffs to go Miocene fossil hunting --- I figure that the alien space scientist's would want to flock there as well.

sounds like a lot of theory to me, I need something ACTIVE. With potential tunnel entrances to be discovered, or supposed "portals" opening.

Well for starters...feel free to take a gander at my [fooftr27] Youtube [2] picture videos, titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock and Space Alien Petrogylph --- the second picture being a possible self-portrait carving of the possible helmeted alien in the first picture. The first picture has many geoglyph carvings [besides the helmeted alien hiding behind a large Miocene fossil boulder] and one exposed cave entrance just above and slightly to the right of the seated alien. Can you see his left leg and foot? How about the two inch high breathing slit coming-up from the center bottom of his nose? The Space Alien Petroglyph picture also depicts a carved breathing slit.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Erno86 because: added one word

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: FosterVS by definition a UFO is a unidentified aircraft. what makes that less "real"? Never said alien hotspots I said ufo hotspots and underground bases.

I'm also looking for hidden cave systems utilized by the very real ancient tribes in the southwest in the four corners region.

When I lived in the Jemez Mts. not far from Los Alamos, I explored a few local caves that had a very strange vibe in them.
I don't think it was ufo related but more like Indian burial residual mojo.
I'm beginning to think that the ufo/alien/extraterrestrial phenom is much wider and more complex than we can even imagine. I had some people tell me [warn] that it would be best if I didn't pursue that interest to deeply. This was in the SLV around Alamosa.
edit on 4-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
For the Naval Air Research Patuxent UFO sighting...you can go to Karl12's ATS's thread titled "Missing UFO Evidence" thread on page #2, and check out easynow's first post on that page.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 4-12-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 a lot of people over the years have pointed me to the SLV but no one to date has ever given me specific coordinates on where to go. I spent some time exploring the Sedona area and I assume SLV is similar. But Sedona has a rich history of *supposed black ops programs being conducted in the desert, and rumors of hidden bases.

edit on 4-12-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
anyone ever hear of the stories about supposed "lizard people" found in a cave somewhere in the southwest desert? Supposedly there is this cave and in the cave was a door, I guess the storyteller opened the door and some sort of lizard creature chased him out. This was a few years ago I read that story, and I think I even tracked down where the supposed cave was. By any chance does this ring a bell with anyone? I'd like to personally explore the story to see if there is any validity to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a reply to: FosterVS also for your info I had a real UFO sighting while being chased by camo dudes around 10 years ago at the Nevada area 51 complex. Yes I have crawled all over that based, camped on the surrounding mountains on numerous occasions. What we saw that night was more than a helicopter or fighter jet. maybe you should do more research out there and spend more time like I have...

FYI - at last count I have been to the NTTR/TTR/Area 51 range 10 times, last trip in 2014 I spent 3 weeks there.

Never mind the numerous side trips to the UTTR, Dugway, Hill AFB, Nellis, etc. Also spent many hours looking at and discovering petroglyphs.

And not once did I see any "lizard people".

edit on 4-12-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Paranormalish Pyramid Lake Nevada (the pretty lake on your iPad screen)

Brown Mountain

Contact Johnny Anonymous he'll have some tips, as will Karl 12

Otherwise here is a list Im too lazy to retype

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Greetings and Salutations- I'd start on the Eastern seaboard and "Head West, young man" listening to Neil Young. Before leaving look at "37th parallel/UFOs" see 'images' (Look at all of them) Missouri is the current hotspot and this goes back to who was POTUS in 1947 and where was He from?

In 1954 who was POTUS and where did He go for that 72 hrs. when He was supposed to be at Edwards AFB?

I'd also spend as much time at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio.

The 37th parallel line is the most important.

Call if You get 'stuck' and if You deviate towards Mt. Shasta I can provide more info..

namaste

Edit: It has to do with "Ley Lines" I don't want to read like I work for MapQuest™ but if You look at the map for "contacts" You'll see any deviation from the 37th is worthless...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: addendum.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

FYI - at last count I have been to the NTTR/TTR/Area 51 range 10 times, last trip in 2014 I spent 3 weeks there.

Never mind the numerous side trips to the UTTR, Dugway, Hill AFB, Nellis, etc. Also spent many hours looking at and discovering petroglyphs.

And not once did I see any "lizard people".

Lizard person
I ran into this lizard person at the Power Line Overlook. He tried to engage me with a joke about a desert hare, chuckwalla and a Jew walking into a bar, but I told him I don't appreciate jokes that make fun of chuckwallas.

I've been poking around the range since 1998 and never saw anything I couldn't eventually explain. The trick is you need to know what is happening around the range, and then you won't mistake ordinary military operations for a UFO or some odd weapons test.

Case in point. Someone on another forum posted that they saw a laser weapon. First of all, for effectiveness, laser weapons tend to be IR, so that they can't be seen. I have watched the AC130 shoot at targets on the range. They put tracer rounds in with the ammo. The AC130 can spew out bullets so fast that the tracer rounds make it look like a laser is leaving the plane.

I've seen missile launches, gravity bombs, cluster bombs, illumination flares, countermeasure flares, etc. All these things could be misinterpreted. The Maverick missile launch was especially odd looking, but I happened to have a scanner running and knew that one was launched. I still haven't seen a cruise missile. I've watched plenty of UAVs.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No lizard people --- per se --- that I know of, but a dinosauroid race/races probably represent a major influence on Earthlings, when they occasionally visit our planet in superluminal capable starships. I do have possible photographic evidence that they've even visited Calvert Cliffs, in the form of laser holographic imagery.

The dinosauroid humanoid race look much like what we call the "Grays" --- but of the three fingered hand and three toed feet variety --- with a warm blooded system that is similar to our late dinosaurs but different from homo sapiens.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you ever end up near Joplin, MO you should check out the Spook Light. They are actually on the border between Missouri & Oklahoma on County Road E50. I'm not from there, but I've visited there once with a guy who has been up face to face with a glowing white ball that seemed to be intelligent and responded to his movements. On other visits he has seen them up in the air where they could not be mistaken for headlights. When I went I did see a light moving and flashing in the distance but it left as I approached it and I couldn't be sure if they were headlights or not. From your books it sounds like you might already familiar with these kind of lights.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Did anyone say Kecksburg?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ryan, did you end up with a new project to research?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

hey buddy , read all your books n stuff......I dig it, some of its pretty far out but I appreciate your contributions...

Im sur eyoure already aware, and have been there, but 4 corners area is exceptionally weird......

Theres quite a few here in Texas as well

oh GPS coordinates.........eh
edit on 8/1/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join