It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking to build a bucket list of UFO hotspots across america to visit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is Ryan Skinner, I'm known for having done extensive research at Skinwalker Ranch. I now have a career in owner/operator trucking that allows me to visit any state/city at any time. I wanted to use this opportunity to make a bucket list of ufo hotspots and visit each one, to report back here what I find. At Skinwalker I would typically spend a week (or more) alone camped on the site during an active investigation. My new career has allowed me to view almost every state in the US (and Canada) and I would like to use this to further my research. I am open to all potential locations and look forward to your comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Dulce Base New Mexico plz.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What I really need are gps coordinates. Yes Dulce is absolutely one of the hotspots I have yet to report on. There has been ALOT of discussion about Dulce over the years, does anyone have a specific location to examine? I'm a boots on the ground type investigator and happy to report back with video and pictures (maybe a much more extensive report if its the real deal like Skinwalker!)

a reply to: SirKonstantin

edit on 3-12-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A little further north and west of Dulce is the San Luis valley in Colorado. I spend a lot of time there as a guide and outfitter and almost always encounter high strangeness in the valley. Not just UFO activity but paranormal, quasi religious stuff, cults,psy ops, weird ****!!!
edit on 3-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 My friend Chris O'Brien lives out there and invited me to visit. There is some high strangeness in that region! Do you happen to have a specific GPS coordinate you can give me?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: olaru12 My friend Chris O'Brien lives out there and invited me to visit. There is some high strangeness in that region! Do you happen to have a specific GPS coordinate you can give me?

I have met Chris. Saguache co. they have UFO parties in town during periods of activity.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
State game lands 211 PA.
This one is not on the obvious hot spots list. But as of the last 3 years has seen a spike in aerial phenomenon.
Located between Grantville and Jones town Pa in the the I-81 stretch.

There is a National guard base there..
I wouldn't go with the UFO aspect of it.. But being a secluded game land, it would give places like Fort Letterkenny ( location of Dyn Corporation ) a not so distant location to test out some upcoming projects...

As stated from even members here... Booms from above and below, mild quakes or tremors. And unexplained aerial light phenomenon....

I mention this area as you mention, you are trucking. So this would get you nearest if that's on your route.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh what I like to do is leave the truck and get a rental car, so I need exact coordinates. the place sounds amazing, what i''m really looking for is evidence of underground facilities. Any pinpoint GPS coordinates by chance? thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hehe...
OK.. if you're looking for the D.U.M.B.S..
Follow the booms from below I suppose..
So that said.. don't forget about China Lake Naval Air Station in California......

Good luck in your searches.

Eta: sorry no GPS Coordinates I'm afraid...

edit on 3-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh I thought the China Lake base was in northern Nevada? My truck route takes me to the northwest quite often so northern Cali would be en-route.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh I thought the China Lake base was in northern Nevada? My truck route takes me to the northwest quite often so northern Cali would be en-route.

Naval air Weapons station China Lake in California. North of Ridgecrest California..
Also around three years ago someone had notice a shallow earthquake pattern.... all the Blasting it seemed was in a Grid formation... Much larger than the visible base itself...
I know its for storage.. but what was observed is equivalent to walker lake munitions storage ( Hawthorne) in Nevada. And no above ground munitions storage units observed as of yet...

There is the Sierra Army Depot northeast of Reno NV. But nothing to report there... you'd have better luck with a sighting at Pyramid lake to the east of there..

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How about the drop off area at my sons school...so many hot moms......

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant and approx. 3 miles north of Naval Research Station Patuxent; but be careful of landslides. Or you can just go to the visitor center at the reactor or Calvert Cliffs State Park.

You can P.M. Karl12...and he'll most likely guide you to a A.T.S. post about a UFO sighting just south of the Naval Research Station over the Chesapeake Bay.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Erno86 because: added text

Possible tunnel complex at the Calvert Cliffs Starbase, along with possible ET's roaming around, along with geoglyph carvings on the cliff face and hydro wave experiments on the shoreline; as possibly performed or constructed by the otherworlders themselves.
edit on 3-12-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

If you have the time...ask Robert Bigelow if he received my two photos of the Calvert Cliffs space aliens; that I sent to him a couple of years ago.

Fawn Grove, Pa. is another UFO landing site that I investigated in 1977. Karl12 can also guide you to the MUFON report on that landing site.

Good luck,

Erno

edit on 3-12-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

How about the drop off area at my sons school...so many hot moms......
lol nice

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Possible tunnel complex at the Calvert Cliffs Starbase, along with possible ET's roaming around, along with geoglyph carvings on the cliff face and hydro wave experiments on the shoreline; as possibly performed or constructed by the otherworlders themselves.

can you tell me more about this? Where is it at, and I'm always fascinated by cliff face carvings. I admit Skinwalker has become a bit stagnant the last 4 years I have gone, and looking for the next paranormal wave to ride.

found your story

One possible alien starbase here on earth, could be at Calvert Cliffs on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay here in Maryland. It is mostly forest on top of the cliff, just north of Calvert Cliffs State Park. If it is an alien starbase.... it could possibly be at least 14 thousand years old, since many scientist's flock to Calvert Cliffs to go Miocene fossil hunting --- I figure that the alien space scientist's would want to flock there as well.

sounds like a lot of theory to me, I need something ACTIVE. With potential tunnel entrances to be discovered, or supposed "portals" opening.
edit on 3-12-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh can you give me coordinates to where the grid pattern quakes where? Also has anyone ever had any experiences in the area? This is why I've been sticking to Utah, both Dugway Proving Grounds and Skinwalker Ranch have had countless stories spanning for the past 20-30 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What I really need are gps coordinates. Yes Dulce is absolutely one of the hotspots I have yet to report on. There has been ALOT of discussion about Dulce over the years, does anyone have a specific location to examine? I'm a boots on the ground type investigator and happy to report back with video and pictures (maybe a much more extensive report if its the real deal like Skinwalker!)

a reply to: SirKonstantin

Hi Ryan,
I've been to Dulce.
Here are some of my threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=
Every time I try to go, something comes up.
Another place is Taos and Valle Vidal New Mexico.
Also Flagstaff AZ is where I videoed some strangeness.
I usually have Tue, Wes and Thur off (unless I'm on call).
I'm stationed here at Kirtland AFB (Albuquerque NM). Let me know if you want to go.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1 I would take you up on that, have you had any encounters around Dulce? It is absolutely on my top 5 list of hotspots I havnt visited yet. Part of me believes it may be all misinformation, I was however fascinated/captivated by the Bennowitz case.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

looking to build a bucket list of UFO hotspots across america to visit

How about the "Aliens and UFO's" forum?
This is the forum for real bases, with real aircraft flying around them.
edit on 3-12-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS by definition a UFO is a unidentified aircraft. what makes that less "real"? Never said alien hotspots I said ufo hotspots and underground bases.

I'm also looking for hidden cave systems utilized by the very real ancient tribes in the southwest in the four corners region.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join