It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama looking to fund police body cameras!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

My first paragraph had nothing to do with "why, body cameras" correct. It has to do with why the entire world shouldn't have unlimited access to every body camera in service. There are certain situations that nobody that isn't directly involved with the situation has no reason or right to see video of, which is what that paragraph pertained to.

Completely on board with cams.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

As was discussed a live stream is an invasion of privacy and the officer has to be able to turn the camera off as some situations would call for it.

On top of that, live streams would add a ton of overhead costs to departments.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: butcherguy

Who's going to enforce it on them? The next department? What if they don't have cams? Could be comedy gold lol
A wonderful point.
Who does enforce laws on law enforcement departments?
No one.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sorry. Anything Obama is for I can't help but think it has to have some kind of ulterior motive or malevolent intent. The man is simply that sinister, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: akushla99

My first paragraph had nothing to do with "why, body cameras" correct. It has to do with why the entire world shouldn't have unlimited access to every body camera in service. There are certain situations that nobody that isn't directly involved with the situation has no reason or right to see video of, which is what that paragraph pertained to.

Completely on board with cams.

All good then.

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join