It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1909: Boy Mysteriously Disappeared in Air on Christmas Eve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
There are a lot of unanswered questions with these types of cases. I will say, the fact the story was so outlandish might have actually worked in their favor back then. And who knows. Maybe they were telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This story is more frightening than most horror movies I saw in the last couple of years. Imagine you slip through some anomaly into another dimension and can never go back to earth. Must be horrible for the boy, also for the parents.

But now imagine something grabs you through this anomaly... now that's what he was crying "They got me!"... and the voice becomes quieter and quieter until it. It doesn't sound like your common alien abduction story, instead it sounds like something more horrible in between dimensions. It's horrible, even imagining it...that there is something

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yah, early Mothman or giant vultures… in winter… at night… and more than one? They did say he cried "They've got me…"

Too much detail. There was a minister there? Thats his contribution to the "cover" story I'll bet.

They being what, demons?
edit on 30-11-2014 by intrptr because: spelling and clarity

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: virraszto

There is an obvious answer for all of this. The story is truly amazing, just to let you know. There is simply no way someone can disappear without a trace. Even in this case, we know he had no where to go, but up. It tells us so much while leaving so many questions.

The answer (why) to this question perhaps lies in the basic history of how we came to Earth to begin with. I started an Etiology back in 2009, and completed it about two weeks ago. Most of the information comes from the bible, with matching information from over dozens of Doctors, Scientists, Researchers, Authors, and others.

It is more critical to understand the Supernatural over the bible. This has NOTHING to do with religion or belief.
Oddly enough to understand the bible and realize this, you must have a plethora of years into studying the Supernatural. Simply studying the bible will not get you anywhere in it's actual understanding. Of course this is why we have the problems with religion that we do today, they actually have it ALL WRONG. I have personally studied the Supernatural for over 34 years, and I TOTALLY get it. It's not what people think it is, I'll tell you that.

Just so that we are clear on the understanding of the definition of Supernatural...

su·per·nat·u·ral

/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/

adjective

adjective: supernatural

1. (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

"a supernatural being"

synonyms:paranormal, psychic, magic, magical, occult, mystic, mystical, superhuman, supernormal; More

rareextramundane

"supernatural powers"

ghostly, phantom, spectral, otherworldly, unearthly, unnatural

"a supernatural being"

unnaturally or extraordinarily great.

"a woman of supernatural beauty"

noun

noun: supernatural; plural noun: supernaturals

1. manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts.

We will be focusing on the part that is unearthly or other worldly.

It's important that you also understand that this subject is not bound to the the basic understanding of science as indicated.

I'm going to give you the quick, shortened version of what has happened. If I jump around so far that things don't make sense, you'll have to ask me to explain.

In the beginning, There are hundreds if not thousands of different humanoid species in the cosmos. At this time, there is acquired documentation from the government, that they are admitting to knowing of at least 160 of them. Let me know if you're incredulous, as I can provide you with multiple things to correct this.

The human race comes from a different planet. God or at least the person that played God was another alien race, probably trying to set up his species with a safe healthy planet for future body parts and DNA. Adam and Eve were abducted and brought to this planet.

The section in Genesis where Adam and Eve suddenly realize that they are naked, are two hallmark signs of the abduction process.

1* Capture. The abductee is somehow rendered incapable of resisting, and taken from terrestrial surroundings to an apparent alien spacecraft.

2* Examination and Procedures. Invasive physiological and psychological procedures, and on occasion simulated behavioral situations, training & testing, or sexual liaisons.

3* Conference. The abductors communicate with the abductee or direct them to interact with specific individuals for some purpose, typically telepathically but sometimes using the abductee's native language.

4* Tour. The abductees are given a tour of their captors' vessel, though this is disputed by some researchers who consider this definition a confabulation of intent when just apparently being taken around to multiple places inside the ship.

5* Loss of Time. Abductees often rapidly forget the majority of their experience, either as a result of fear, medical intervention, or both.

6* Return. The abductees are returned to earth, occasionally in a different location from where they were allegedly taken or with new injuries or disheveled clothing.

7* Theophany. Coinciding with their immediate return, abductees may have a profound sense of love, a "high" similar to those induced by certain drugs, or a "mystical experience", accompanied by a feeling of oneness with God, the universe, or their abductors. Whether this is the result of a metaphysical change, Stockholm syndrome, or prior medical tampering is often not scrutinized by the abductees at the time.

8* Aftermath. The abductee must cope with the psychological, physical, and social effects of the experience.

Adam and Eve experienced #5 and #6 during this documentation.

While there are probably about 87 facts that support proof of God being a space alien, the most commonly known one is in Ezekiel where he is visioned descending from the skies in a space craft.

A Roper Poll was taken in 1991 and estimates that at that time, it's possible that 2.7 million Americans could have been abducted. Statistics show that about 50% of all reported abductions are ongoing and happen from the species we all know as the grays.

All humanoid aliens would have proprietary powers, even our are. However there are primary powers, like Telepathy, in which all aliens can talk to one another regardless of species, while we also have secondary powers which would only match per species.

Gods, were quite unfair.
Gray aliens have the ability to be invisible, just like God did through out the bible.
Gray aliens have the ability to read minds, just like God did through out the bible.
Gray aliens have the ability to put someone to sleep/ or invoke sleep paralysis, just like God did to Adam in the bible.

The difference between reading ones mind and Telepathy is that Reading ones mind is invasive. If you wanted to have a private conversation with someone, and pause while you privately think about something, you don't have to share everything. However God could invade that privacy.

We also had Supernatural abilities in the bible, and they are clearly ordered to be removed from us, in the bible as well. We had what God referred to as "Perceive." which I was later able to match with a rare psy ability some humans have called remote viewing. Our Government even employed such gifted people with the ability back during the cold war for 25 years. Now decommissioned, those people opened up 16 training centers across the US to teach people how to grasp this ability. And they have graduates.

This ability is documented as being used in the bible, under whats known as "visions." All of which stopped when the power was removed from us. The ability was unique for sure, as Isiah 6:8> points out that we also apparently had the ability to be privy to any telepathic messages within a vision. This was referred to as "understand."

Isaiah's Commission from the Lord

8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” 9 And he said, “Go, and say to this people:

“‘Keep on hearing,[c] but do not understand;
keep on seeing,[d] but do not perceive.’
10 Make the heart of this people dull,[e]
and their ears heavy,
and blind their eyes;
lest they see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”[sic]

We also lost the ability to transmit Telepathy in the to

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Tower of Babel. You will notice that Language is never mentioned anywhere in the bible until that episode. It's because we all had universal Telepathy. God never explained having to teach Adam and Eve how to speak, because he didn't have to, they already had Telepathy.

However it was only our transmit that was disabled as you will often hear about people getting abducted claiming the alien was using telepathy to talk to them. The only reason God was able to do this to us and still have communications with us to control us, was his ability to read minds. He used that to replace our ability to transmit Telepathy. Setting us further away from each other, and other races.

It's apparent that gray aliens have had, and still have an ongoing interest in humans. Not that there is any proof that's who took Oliver, but it could have been any other race of aliens. God removed all of our Supernatural abilities, and along with that, our own natural defense against these types of things. We are fish in a barrel

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wendigo.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the scream of "they've got me" made the hair on my neck stand up. Abduction definitely a possibility. AS someone else said they and ufo's have been happening for a very very long time. Makes you wonder how many that may have happened that went unreported. Excellent post and thread.
edit on 30pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It was a made up story to keep children in their beds at night so the parents could fake a Santa Claus event while they slept.

just another lie for the Christmas holiday, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hi everybody,

Virraszto thanks for posting the article, it's always interesting to read something coming from the time where technology was not so pervasive and communication was difficult and slower. This also facilitated crimes or cover-ups not so easily to uncover. On both ways.
Wales is a magical country with a lot of legends of fairies and demons. I personally would like to indulge in thinking of UFO abduction or a Pteranodon passing by and grabbing a 75 pound lad easily (let's not forget about the giant reptiles' folk legends in the British Isles), or a time portal opening and sucking up the unfortunate boy.
However As I said, in those days there were limitations in the investigative tools, and a snow-covered, isolated area surely didn't help. Only by reading this article, I would put family crime or a murder on a 50-50 odds.

Whatever the case might be it remains an unsolved mystery to date, whether from up above or down here.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sounds like an urban legend based on the number of version of the story. 1880, 1980, 1900, 1909, Oliver Lerch, Oliver Larch, Oliver Thomas, Thomas Owen, South Bend Indiana,WalesGB, each version has him going out back during a Christmas eve gathering..
Neat story but I believe that is all it is. A story. Ghosts and Christmas go hand in hand don't they?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Speaking of abductions, I believe that is what you just did to this thread. Nice move.

reply to: josehelps

top topics

<< 1   >>

join