It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers were not able to carry out their bombing. . . . .

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been going on for a very long time. This isn't something that began in the 20s, it's been written for years.

ThirdEyeofHorus wrote about the bunkers. And they're absolutely correct, the bunkers are there for their exclusive use, not for anybody elses. They're very ritualistic and spiritual, and as they said, Hollywood is one of the ways they get their information out to the public. It's up to us to believe or disbelieve many of the things they let us know. Problem is, what's fact and what's fiction, we're to judge for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Glad you found some illuminating and/or corroborating things in my posts. It's hard to keep the public focused on the Truth with Team Obama, since they have no hesitation shutting down or changing websites and stories they don't like. Just like they love to rewrite history!

I don't know how much life is left in this thread, but this is a terrific little photo out of Oregon during a Ferguson protest. All this chaos and violence hits kids hard, I wish folks would remember that:

www.oregonlive.com...
PHOTO OF POLICE OFFICER HUGGING BLACK KID
Priceless!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Good find on the pic for sure!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: FyreByrd

Oh brother, there was video evidence of him robbing a store! Nah, that's not criminal activity in the slightest! /facepalm

a reply to: 3u40r15m

No wonder America is going down the drain, no body cares to do anything on their own! The officer DID call for backup. And you really think the cop isn't having issues with him killing someone? I swear, your daft attempts at trying to make him (the cop) look like some sort of villain is just idiotic.

Your comments show us what kind of person you really are.

Lol I could care less what kind of person you think I am, you have no idea how little I care about any of this....BUT,I do think you and alot of people on here are full of #. The cop did not call for backup before he murdered the kid. And America is doing just fine, maybe not where you're at, but it's not Gotham city where I am yet, or anywhere else I'm aware of... So again, don't be dramatic!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Karo Syrup ,mothballs...DANG memory, NOW I have to find my copy of the "COOKBOOK"
ALL they had to do was READ and make their own..a far too complex op I guess.
Explosives make me nervous anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

My kid wouldn't be WAVING toy guns AROUND POLICE. He would COMPLY with orders,without delay. I don't know about how they do it in UTAH but THAT is how the REST of the southwestern types roll.
edit on 2-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You haven't killed anyone then.
IT NEVER goes away,dispite your uninformed position,you STILL claim to understand.
Perhaps you should examine WHAT ELSE you are wrong about.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

My kid would be WAVING toy guns AROUND POLICE. He would COMPLY with orders,without delay. I don't know about how they do it in UTAH but THAT is how the REST of the southwestern types roll.

Are you referring to the 12 year old fake gun waving kid in Cleveland?
edit on 2-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

edit on 2-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: mmnooppe

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Of course, because you know better than anyone else right? You were there the night it happened, beside the officer or the criminal you're defending. Ok, good to know. You better call the media and let them know.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
YES I got it confused with one in UTAH for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join