It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Al Sharpton the new Charles Manson ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What with all the racial unrest in the US as of late... and with the racial agitators out in force, it brings to mind a concept rooted in the late 1960's. Helter-Skelter. As a lot of you may remember, the word itself was lifted from the song of the same name by The Beatles, but the concept was born in the mind of Charles Manson. For those not familiar with the concept of Helter-Skelter, a brief synopsis of the concept:
Create racial tension in the US, (Whites vs Blacks), fomenting an all out race war, in which Manson believed the blacks would eventually win. Where Manson came in was that in the aftermath, he believed that the blacks were not intelligent enough to run things, and would need a leader... a white leader... himself, Charles Manson. I know, I know, Manson is insane. Supposedly, the "Manson Murders" in Los Angeles in 1969 were his way of ratcheting up the racial tensions to kick-off Helter-Shelter. So back to my question, is Al Sharpton the new Charles Manson ? I think the tactics are the same. Take advantage of death and mayhem to aggrandize oneself on the backs of the victims. Where Manson took direct action to start the tensions, Sharpton waits in the wings until an opportunity presents itself, then he struts in as "Savior". In my opinion, he does the African-American community such a disservice. So maybe, on a smaller scale, Sharpton has achieved his own little brand of Helter-Skelter. Your thoughts ?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Manson was the more insane, less well-funded version of Sharpton. Where Manson was utilized through his insanity, Sharpton is utilized through his cunning and ability to calmly manipulate as you said from the wings.

In my eyes the only difference between people like Manson and people like Sharpton is the fact that one's in jail and the media won't let us forget it.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Noromyxo

Supposedly, the "Manson Murders" in Los Angeles in 1969 were his way of ratcheting up the racial tensions to kick-off Helter-Shelter.

Thats a load of crap. Mansion sent his minions to the house on Ciello Drive to kill everyone because he was pissed at Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys for not getting him a music contract with a record company. Brian Wilson no longer lived there, the wrong people got murdered.

The crap about "race" and "Helter Skelter" was a cover. See the evidence from the open trial before you make such ridiculous comparisons.

In lieu of actually looking into the evidence at least see the Drama, "Manson" thats been playing on Cable.

They lay it out in there.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This is actually an interesting point not just for sharpton but as another thread mentioned...the media instigating violence....or even the government. Manson never killed a person...I only recently found that out on ats...I couldnt believe it. I was never really interested in the case nor had I researched it. How many people could really fall under the same violations Manson was under. I bet quite a few with creative arguments.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Your giving Sharpton waaaaaay to much credit for being smart enough to know what he is doing.

He is and always will be a race baiting snitch and community organizer....just like his brothers (Obama, Jackson, Farrakhan and most of the NAACP ) in the mental slavery of the black folks that still listen to there lying BS . IMO
edit on 27-11-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

And yet he's considered a famous "serial killer". What did he do at most? Cut off Hinman's ear? He was an orchestrator, orchestrating violence, the atmosphere for the disenfranchised to flip and try to make a change and yet he's considered a killer. Which is like the rest of these organizers, except many of them haven't killed. Maybe murder by proxy but that would be hard to convince people.

top topics

join